Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11]

+17
Rasei
minji
piplups
Luxaria
angel★
Kiyoko
lulu
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
ezzelin
T3tsuya
deo
high seraph
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
nautilus
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 19]

Cure

Cure

OH MY GOD. WHAT THE FUCK WHO THE FUCK KILLED TET I AM GOING TO KILL THEM. NOT EVEN SEND THEM TO DETENTION I AM OUT FOR MURDER

(also just a small psa, since there seems to have been a little concern, whenever I go shriekig in all caps or yelling at people I am not actually mad. I do not get mad about mafia. I am not mad or upset with any of you this is just how I play)

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Tiki:
Congratulations! <3 I'm glad I was able to help.

@ Vote:
I'm preoccupied for some hours at the moment, but I want to get this vote in earlier today since I'm tired of seeing discussion stagnate for large portions of the phase. And regardless of theories of millers (and thus the nature of alca's flip, which I'll put more thought into later), the ratio is uncomfortably close. To be safe and until we have any indication of wonky alignments, I'd rather proceed under the idea that her flip was honest and that we need to lynch a mafia this phase. Thus, however angel is viewed/questioned (and she has been exceedingly quiet), lynching her is problematic since she is, from what piplups has said (I believe?), killproof.

My top two candidates are Cure and lulu for the obvious reasons. However, I intend to Vote: lulu. Main reason being she has claimed gunsmith, and it's a claim I'm willing to believe given her archetype and flavor. Otherwise, I'm having a lot of trouble reading her actions as pro-town, and as much as a gun on the side of town would be nice to kill mafia (if she can even make any more of them), I really just do not trust her to use it to our advantage at this point.

Cure is still a safe lynch, and in theory we'd still have a little breathing room even if another gun is generated, but I would rather try to keep the ratio as wide a gap as possible at this point. Thus, I prefer to lynch lulu to err on the side of caution. But re: Cure, especially after T3t's flip, and given Gerry's previous information and the conclusions made by everyone, I can't see her not being mafia at this point. I suppose one consolation is that any T3tsuya-dependent abilities she might have had are now gone.

I don't expect lulu to answer truthfully or cooperatively, and I'm taking anything she says with a grain of salt, but just to be thorough:

@ lulu:

What are the mechanics / restrictions of your gun generation?

tl;dr: I want to vote lulu to be cautious and safeguard against the possibility of another gun. Cure is also a valid lynch and I have no qualms with it. Will address other things tonight when I have more time to dig through the thread.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: Lulu

I can't see her actions as have been in the best interest for the town either. Not feeling up to speculating further atm because of a horrible headache that's making me feel like my right eye is being dug out of it's socket by a rusty spoon.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

deo

deo

gonna go on the side of the vote: lulu lynch for reasons Luxaria pretty much all explained.

sorry if i'm even more not-of-help today and maybe tomorrow because i came down with some ~~mystery sickness~~ this morning, but i'll still check in and stuff

high seraph

high seraph

hello vote: lulu

As much as I'd love to follow Ninfia's vote and lynch Cure rn, I think we should deal with the role that has been shooting up innocent people (and might do it again) first. What kind of school waits this long to put a guy with a gun in detention??? like seriously man

Also I can't believe T3t stunned ezz man, ezz has like 1% chance of being mafia imo.

spoiler: ezzelin is mafia and i'm gonna regret everything, same old same old

Spoiler:

lulu

lulu

SORRY FOR THE INACTIVITY i just officially started a new job this weekend so i've been a little overwhelmed

regarding today's vote, i don't particularly mind being voted out cause i've been struggling to keep up with the game, but i do think there're better options?

it feels like my vote's not gonna make too much of a difference but im going to vote: ninfia b/c after thinking it over the idea of a second townvig running around isn't feeling right to me.

even if you don't believe that i'm town, there's also:
- cure for getting stunned on a night with no NK??? TBH I'm at a loss as to why alca got voted out instead of her, which is part of the reason I'm also really skeptical of ezzelin & high seraph for pushing an alca lynch hard on the basis of "kiyoko thought she was maf".
- ezzelin & high seraph for the above reasons + whatever i said in my last post i can't even remember

regarding my choice in vigshots: i already talked a lot in thread about why i thought kiyoko was maf.

regarding piplups, i don't see how her appearing with information was supposed to reassure me when 1. at the time i already thought both ezzelin & high seraph were acting scummy pushing for a weird lynch (and we had just wasted a lynch on high seraph, which i don't generally look fondly on), 2. piplups (who i also felt was behaving scummy due to imo quite aggressively probing for role information) then shows up producing what appears to be random day phase information to clear high seraph in a weird exchange that involves lucas begging her not to reveal his incredibly pro-town power role or something

like - yes, towns corroborate each others' stories when they are able to gain information on each other, but so do mafia. from my perspective it looks suspicious when one person who i thought was shady gets cleared by another person who i had reservations about.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

@Taki AAA CONGRATS \o/ You deserve it ;~;

But, anyway, if the answer to my last question is accurate, AND the ratio is accurate AND all the rollover alignment revelations are true, this is what the teams would look like:

TOWN

• Me, Mr. Gerbear, the towniest of towns
  • Ninfia
  • Sammiya
  • high seraph
  • ezzelin
  • piplups
  • deo

MAFIA

• lulu
  • Luxaria
  • angelstar
  • minji
  • Cure

So. I'm highly comfortable to Vote: lulu right now as that's where the lynch is going.

Basically, I asked if more than one person who posted on page 8 of this thread is mafia. The answer was no, which meant either there were no mafia, or there is just one mafia among them. Those who posted on Page 8 were: Mr. Gerbear, Taki, Ninfia, Sammiya, high seraph, ezzelin, T3t, Cure, and piplups.

After rollover showed T3t as Town, it meant that it was impossible for there to be no mafia in that list as Taki's neutral, so there were 8 people in question and 7 Town. So there had to be exactly one Mafia. If my results are accurate, Cure would have to have been the one Mafia on that list as T3t is Town and my result said they were on different factions.

Those who didn't post on that page were lulu, deo, Luxaria, angelstar, and minji. I'm assuming deo's town because of that ~shining light of Town confirmation~. Sooooo.... yeah. Hence, list.

However, I still have no idea how accurate my results are and it's literally tearing me apart. /o\ Someone tell me i'm wrong pls.

If lulu turns out town, this means literally everything I've asked sensei comes into question. :C Well. But also we pretty much lose because ratio???

Cure

Cure

tbh you keep asking alignment-related questions, and I am not inclined to believe them.

also I'm gonna vote: ninfia because this lulu lynch is flying high and she's the only one who voted me.

peace

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Like I've been saying all same, idk how accurate my results are. The "no", for all I know, could be because my question is invalid.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Hmmm. As iffy as it may be, I can see that question bypassing the no-alignment questions security, as it doesn't directly reveal alignments without additional information, much like the previous one. (Or maybe I'm just that naive to believe so.)

I do find it... odd and unsettling that minji would be maf with her ability, though. But then again, if the whole magnet ability was anytime, they could have picked to use it during the night to clear themselves as it would look an absolutely pro-town action. Kiyo actually mentioned this ability to me, though not in full - and phrased it as "on the day when minji acts". Day, not necessarily night. I sort of overlooked this until now but I see I shouldn't have :Ia

I was hoping to hear ninfia's comments before I post and vote, but seeing as it may happen that I won't be back before rollover or will come on just before it, I'll go ahead and vote: lulu now, as they're also on my list and I'd like to cement in the votes just in case.

angel★

angel★

i'm going to vote: lulu even though i'm a bit ??? at why she would claim the gun when her targets were so.... questionable, though we would've pinned it on her regardless i suppose. but anyways, agreeing with the others that we should get rid of her before she can create another gun since i don't really trust her to take another shot.

piplups

piplups

oh man, from the various reactions from lulu and angel, and the discussions this phase, I'm actually starting to get a bad feeling about this ;;;;; I do hope it works out in our favor though, and if not... hopefully the remaining Town powers can still stave off a quick loss long enough to turn this around.

re:ezz, yes, that does sound like it! the same number is affixed to the power in both instances as well, right? if so, it's probably yours! that said, as I mentioned before, knowing your power can't really clear you just yet, huh? I'll... see how this day ends before making any judgments, since my likely-maf shortlist is only getting ever shorter and more confusing ;w;

re:gerry's list, that's... a bold claim, and also a weird enough question that I'm hesitant to believe you'd go for, since a good nine people posted on that page and you'd run the very high risk of getting a much more useless 'yes'. and that's assuming your question was valid in the first place. I guess, again, I'll have to wait for the day to end to see what's going on.

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q Ninfia has been sent to detention! They were town. They were part of the Paranormal Investigation Club.
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q The Paranormal Investigation Club is now defunct.

The ratio is 6T:5M:1N.

night 7 start

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Um what the actual fuck????????

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Cure is SO mafia. And lulu. If lulu's lynchproof somehow (what does this MEAN) obviously the second placer on the lynch votes would go to detention. To avoid RNG-ing between Cure and Ninfia, some maf would've had to vote Ninfia to break that tie. :|

But anyway. Nobody defended lulu either so. It would've been super convenient for mafia to vote for her as she would've have died anyway. :|

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum