Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
www.mafia: a UPick is over. Town wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 17 of 19]

241 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Also, I was very distraught that people (ninfia in particular??) kept saying things like "Well cure reallyy hasn't done anything??? so I am immediately suspicious of her. THIS GAMBIT HAS CURE WRITTEN ALL OVER IT." DOES MY REPUTATION PRECEDE ME SO MUCH?

View user profile

242 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:04 pm

Is it bad I want this to be real anime

View user profile

243 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:04 pm

Mr. Gerbear wrote:REALLY REGRETTING DATING DRANDAHL

You live and you learn, children, don't date the person of your dreams

I would have treated you right, goddamnit. We could have gone to dreamscape Paris together.

View user profile

244 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:07 pm

Wait, what, I win m one available condition, and I get no stars, just detention?

Why do all the gakuens end on such a depressing note. =(

And I've been told my one cool ability was taken from me because I buffed Lux, which also made me nearly lose this whole thing (such gratitude...).

I really have to know how else I buffed people, assuming I even did at that point.

245 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:15 pm

@drandahl you used me for information services ;~; i never recovered from that, and never got into a relationship again... until Taki

@Taki your rp-ing was so cute, I was totally gonna reply but then the next time I checked, the phase changed and it was too late and you left me at the pet store without me getting a word in ;~;

Also I got an extra question that night.

View user profile

246 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:16 pm

C☆r☆ wrote:Also, I was very distraught that people (ninfia in particular??) kept saying things like "Well cure reallyy hasn't done anything??? so I am immediately suspicious of her. THIS GAMBIT HAS CURE WRITTEN ALL OVER IT." DOES MY REPUTATION PRECEDE ME SO MUCH?

"Is it terrible and backwards and will make everyone cry

Probably Cure or Tet"

View user profile

247 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:23 pm

Sammiya

Admin
To be honest, before Cure died, my suspicions ran like this for the last mafia members:

Gerry
Lucas
Lulu
Angel
Cure if alca was actually town

248 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:27 pm

Also, when I stole Tiki's buffing ability, I used it on lulu. It buffed her ability such that any action on her for two phases would kill the sender, including killing vigilantes before they shot her.

No one targeted her.

We were going to try to make her seem scummy and attract actions, but then we ended up needing to obscure rollover (which hid her gun, making her less scummy in the immediate future?) because...

We were originally going to have either myself or angelstar feign death and post ghost memes for the rest of the game to meet the activity clause. We decided on angel, since I was more present. With Kiyo and plot dead, two town would be gone, but plot hadn't been active so we figured her presence or lack thereof might not have been noticed. This meant we'd have to kill Gerry, though, so he couldn't check.

And then Tet stunned angel in the night and ruined our goddamn plan by seeing through our shenanigans.

But guys.

Guys.

Imagine if you went until the last phase without realizing there was a mafia alive the whole time, feigning death. Posting the memes.

Just imagine it.

249 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:32 pm

tet i s2g everything is your fault

I COULD'VE PRETEND GHOST MEME'D MY WAY THROUGH THIS GAME

250 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:36 pm

I think Cure needs eye drops.

The one time I felt brave enough to attempt an alca lynch, and she turned out to be miller. If I had somehow succeeded, I probably would've been lynched either way, LMAO.

Sammie's track record with relationships makes me think she'd be a good detective!

Also, I am sad chinomi died so early in this game because we could have started the "give chinomi a gun" meme all over again.

As always, Gakuen Mafia has a terrifying mafia team! I really enjoyed the game even though I wasn't very active. Thanks for putting so much effort into hosting, Mitsu. I appreciate the ride in your and eleni's vehicle. :)

i demand you share the ghost memes now

251 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:39 pm

Thank you for hosting

NaNoWriMo FF.net
View user profile

252 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:42 pm

Kiyoko

Admin
Members connected during last 24 hours : Aeiou, angelstar, chinomi, C☆r3, C☆r☆, de☆, Doak, Dr. Andahl, Dr. Ninfi☆, M.D., ezzelin, h☆gh ser☆ph, lulu, Luxaria, minji, Mr. Alice, Mr. Gerbear, n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i, piplups, pl☆tstickers, R☆sei, Sammiya, Taki The Tender, ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

twinkle twinkle

View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

253 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:46 pm

Mr. Gerbear wrote:@drandahl you used me for information services ;~; i never recovered from that, and never got into a relationship again... until Taki

@Taki your rp-ing was so cute, I was totally gonna reply but then the next time I checked, the phase changed and it was too late and you left me at the pet store without me getting a word in ;~;

Also I got an extra question that night.

Heh. Well, that makes me feel better about this whole thing. But yeah, it was a lonely game...neutral, and all the RP folks sent to detention. :( It was perfect for RP too, I was even president of the Random Acts of Kindness Club!

Still...did what I could:

High Seraph confession:
Taki jogged up to High Seraph, her breasts appearing practically elastic. It was a wonder they didn't hit her in her face, animated as they were. "Oh, Seraph-chan!" she called out. She leapt up and squeezed him in a back-breaking hug, inadvertently squishing his head with her boobs. "I'm do sorry about what the twins were doing to you earlier. You looked so sad afterward! So, hey, want to go out for some fun tomorrow?" She winked with a big smile. "My treat!"

Luxaria confession:
Luxaria didn't know how, didn't know why, but as soon as she turned around in the hallway, Taki was there. "Luxaria-san!" she cried happily. "Oh, I have do many questions to ask you! Like about the antlers, your life back home, the magical girl rumors I've heard bandied about, the..."

Luxaria's thoughts wandered as Taki continued to verbally spew out whatever was on her mind. As she rattled out thought after thought she had her arms extended, hands clasped are her hips, issuing her bosom together, and swinging her hips back and forth line an eager child.

"...and stuff like that!" She finally stopped talking a moment and just smiled at Lux. "Want to discuss it all while watching anime, or something tonight with me?"

Luxaria message:
"Oh, wow!" Taki said, after listening intently. "That's very neat! I hope I someday get to see all of those things in your homeland!" She took a big sip from the WcDonald's cup in her hand. "Y'know, this trip and chat at WcDonald's wasn't what I had in mind, but I'm very glad you agreed and we got to hang out together!

"And I really look forward to seeing what you do with your Fae, uhm, magic? And I hope I inspired you just a little bit too, and maybe you can do something really special!"

She started to take another big sip from the straw, holding the cup high, when she squeezed just a bit too hard, and the top came off. "Ack! Oh no!" she cried, the drink spilling all over the front of her. "Oh, cold, cold, cold!" She took a handful of napkins and started to quickly wipe and pat down her clothes. The soda and ice made her clothes stick tighter to her, her cleavage glistening, as the animators ramped up the fan service. "Now I'm all sticky!"

A singly ice cube then slid from the top pf one of her boobs, then down her cleavage. She let out a high pitched squeal, flinching. She then froze with a horrified, uncomfortable expression, held for comical effect by the animation team.

Luxaria breakup:
Taki waved goodbye as she walked down the street. "Thank you! It was a lot of fun, and I hope we get to do it again sometime!" She giggled, her giggle causing a jiggle in her bosom. "I wish I could have stayed longer, done more with all the magic stuff you told me about, but so many new friends to make, so little time! I hope you had just as much fun, and that the next person I try to bring a smile to will have just as much fun as we had."

She winked at Luxaria, a big grin on her face. "See you in class!"

Mr. Gerbear confession:
Mr. Gerbear was just walking down the halls of the school, when suddenly two fingers forced his lips up into a smile. "Hey, you!" Taki said brightly in greeting. "I know you've been getting picked on a lot lately, and you've been kind of down and lonely." She backed up a few steps, her boobs jiggling more than they should. There was a picnic basket hung from the crook of her right elbow. "So how about we fix that, hmm? Want to have a picnic?" She closed her eyes, cocked her head, and smiled cutely with a giggle.

Mr. Gerbear message:
"Oh!" Taki said, dragging Mr. Gerbear by the wrist. "This will be fun! This should make allll your worries go away!" She then stopped suddenly, letting go of Mr. Gerbear (assuredly caught off guard by the sudden stop), and turned to look at the faced of a building, a wave of motion coming from her animatedly elastic chest. "Ta-da!" she exclaimed, gesturing wide with her arms toward the building. "No better place for smile!"

It was a pet store.

She put her fists blow her chin, closed her eyes, and wiggled excitedly as she said, "Because you can't ever be sad when you're holding a puppy, or a kitty, or a hamster, or a ferret, or a hedgehog, or a chinchilla, or a..."
It went on like that for a while...

Mr. Gerbear breakup:
Taki, clothes covered in stray furs, waved goodbye to Mr. Gerbear. "I hope you had a great time! she called out happily. "I'll see you in class tomorrow. Keep your chin up, alright?" She gave him one, last cute chuckle as she turned and left.

alcasync confession:
"Aww, I know you've been having trouble making friends, Alcasync-chan," Taki said with a frown. "I know you've been busy too, trying to work out some connection problems. But hey! I'll be your friend!" Taki announced with a giggle. "And maybe we can hang out at my favorite cafe! They have internet there, and my favorite coffee, rosemary mocha, and oh! We can have their pizza!" Taki beamed at Alcasync. "The pear and brie pizza is great!"

alcasync message:
It was around Taki's third rosemary mocha that it became clear to Alcasync that Taki needed to lay off the caffeine. "Areyouenjoyingthecoffe?" she asked, almost visibly vibrating at that point. "It'sreallygoodandmandidIneedsomewithhowbusyI'vebeenthisweek." She picked up a slice of the pear and brie pizza, and a tad-too-forcefully shoved it close to Alcasync's face. "AndIreallyhopeyou'reenjoyingthepizzait'smyfavorite! OhanddidyoumanagetoconnecttotheWiFi? It'susuallyprettygoodhere!"

[Tiki's note: Why, yes, this place is based off a favorite, local place of Jaiser's and mine, Flying Machine Coffee and Pizza M (technically two different places, though they share the same counter and some of the same staff). And yes, I do love me some rosemary mocha and pear and brie pizza.]

alcasync breakup:
Taki yawned wide, the crash hitting her hard. "Sorry if I got a little hyped up," she said sleepily. "It's just been so tiring lately, trying to help everyone and make all these friends. Still, I hope you had a good time. I know I did." She started to giggle, but was cut off by a yawn. "Either way, I have something to give you as a token of my apprecia-" she yawned, "-tion. But...and sorry...I think I'm going to need a rest first. I promise to get it to you in a couple days though!" She waved goodbye as she walked toward home. "See you tomorrow!"

[Sorry, Alca...Taki's power is on cooldown. T_T But! But, I'll still give you your boost next day phase, and we won't even need to be partnered up to do it! I promise. =D]

Ninfia confession:
A text appeared on Ninfia's phone, an unknown number. "Hello, Ninfia-chan! It's me, Taki! Sorry I took so long in texting, after getting your number," it read. "But hey! How about I make it up to you? I'm a little too tired to do much, so tired I don't even wanna leave home right now...so, I thought, hey! Sleepover at my place! Though, it'll just be you and me...but hey, more food, and more room on the couch for us! What do you say?"

The texts came with a picture of a tired-looking Taki, winking and sticking out her tongue. It's at a lowered angle, her boobs in the shot for no apparent reason beyond fanservice.

Ninfia message:
"I'm so glad you could finally make it!" Taki announced, a big smile on her face, bowl of popcorn in hand. She set the bowl down on the couch next to Ninfia. She was wearing a seafoam green nightie, one that actually managed to mostly cover up the buxom girl. Now, let me just," she started to say, looking at the coffee table, as her voive trailed off. "Oh! I must have forgotten to get the DVD out," she said anxiously, blushing. "Let me just..."

She got on her knees in front of the entertainment center, and started rifling through all the discs below. The fanservice was amped up, the nightie still covering her, but not without hugging her backside, which wiggled in Ninfia's direction as the oblivious girl searched for the movie.

"Ah!" She finally called. "Got it!" She turned to look to Ninfia, her face turning into one of concern. "Are you alright? You nose is bleeding!"

And then Ninfia was taken out, don't think I got to "breakup."

Also, huh, did my role PM ever get posted up?

Taki's Neutral role:
n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i wrote:

ニュートラル Neutral

[/center]
You are the big-boobied, naive sweetheart who is oblivious to any and all romantic advancement toward her, but loves being friends with anyone and everyone.

You really just kind of want to help actually and you swear you're not a pain. You`re quite helpful! You want to help everyone! You`re just well-endowed!

Every other day phase, you can select one player in the game. That player`s abilities will be boosted for the next night phase and day phase, though not all players will receive a boost!
You will not be notified of what the player`s role is or what effect you have given them, but they will at the start of the night phase after you act. The boost will only last until the end of the next day phase. You cannot act on the same player twice.

In addition, once in the game, starting on D4, you can push two players together, breaking up their current relationships and forcing them together into a hodgepodge of a ship (this will override any confessions they may have sent to other players). If for whatever reason one or both of the players are unable to form new relationships, your action will not be used up. The union will be mentioned in rollover as an action if it is successful.

Relationship ability: You're completely oblivious to whenever someone's crushing mad hard on you, so any confessions sent towards you will be automatically rejected (though you can still send confessions out). In addition, since you strongly believe that spreading the love is a good thing and not a bad thing, you can only be in a relationship with someone for one day and one night phase (after which the relationship will automatically be ended and you must move onto someone new).

Win Condition A: Successfully enter a relationship with at least 4 different players in the game, since you just want to be friends with everyone.

Win Condition B: Successfully create a relationship between a mafia and a town member. Should you achieve this win condition, you will not be informed of your win until the end of the game.

And for the record...

Club:
n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i wrote:部活 Clubs

You are in the Random Acts of Kindness Club. You punch bullies in the face and care strongly about others. You are also the club president! Congratulations!

Once in the game, your club can choose to act at night. All other club actions will be disabled for the duration of that night phase. Members can activate this ability by PMing me "YES" or "NO" during the night phase (like any other action). This ability can only be activated if every member of the club votes YES at the same time.

I voted "YES every night, except for one or two I forgot to.

254 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:50 pm

pl☆tstickers wrote:
Also, I am sad chinomi died so early in this game because we could have started the "give chinomi a gun" meme all over again.

WE TRIED TO MAKE THE GUNNING CHI MEME HAPPEN but that's what caused her death....... since lulu got into a relationship with her and then accidentally killed chi via her cat when chi tried to track lulu............. :'(

also i'm curious who else was in the random acts of kindness club..... i kept trying to activate our ability but it didn't happen :(

--lmfao just got ninja'd by the president of the club wow this timing WELL HI

View user profile

255 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:50 pm

I WAS IN THE LETTUCE CLUB, WHO ELSE WAS IN IT.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum