Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 28]

1Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Empty Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:22 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Ur_banner_graphics_by_amashimono-d9yi4c2

The School Idol Festival is once again just around the corner, and the rivalry between μ's and A-RISE has never been greater. Each keeps coming out with new and more daring songs, trumping over the other temporarily as fans are torn between the two idol groups dominating the top of school idols. However, someone has been causing the idols competing in the School Idol Festival to retire for unexplained reasons… With their numbers slowly dwindling, which of the teams will prevail this year?

This is a Love Live! School Idol Festival themed game. The Town are the girls of μ's, while the Mafia are represented by A-RISE.
Whenever a player is lynched, NK’ed or otherwise removed from the game, they will be known as have been forced to retire.
μ's wins if they eliminate A-RISE.
A-RISE wins if their number exceeds μ's on a day phase or equals on a night phase.

Good luck and may the best idol group win!

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Idols_by_amashimono-d9yi4d5
Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Muse_banner_by_amashimono-d9yinqa

Kousaka Honoka
Optimistic and always in good mood; she is determined and persistent, but prone to overexert herself.
Charm Point: Her energetic smile

Minami Kotori
Kind, caring and compassionate, but also the most indecisive in the group.
Charm Point: Her soft droopy eyes

Sonoda Umi
Normally shy, but has a strong will and leadership qualities, though she is content to remain reserved.
Charm Point: Her long black hair

Nishikino Maki
Stubborn and portrayed as a classic tsundere archetype. Intelligent, but surprisingly naïve.
Charm Point: Her beauty and overflowing intelligence

Hoshizora Rin
Appears tomboyish, energetic, active and sporty; she is also very determined and hardworking.
Charm Point: Her cute and shapely butt

Koizumi Hanayo
Very shy and quiet, and will often let people make decisions for her. However, she is very passionate about idols.
Charm Point: Her soft cheeks

Yazawa Nico
Her default personality is abrasive, though hardworking; her alternate personality that she uses as an idol is however happy, upbeat and always smiling. Nico Nico niiiii~!
Charm Point: Her light skin

Ayase Eli
She is a perfect role model, portrayed as cold and strict due to her responsibilities, but very passionate about the things she cares about.
Charm Point: Her sharp style

Toujou Nozomi
Appears wise due to her tarot reading skills, and often gives advice to everyone. Motherly, caring, and surprisingly nostalgic.
Charm Point: Her bust

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] A_rise_banner_by_amashimono-d9yinpv

Kira Tsubasa
Humble, yet competitive; she doesn’t seem to care about popularity, but doesn’t want to lose to μ's either.
Charm Point: Her charming forehead

Toudou Erena
Mature and respectful, she does not hide her admirations for other people. Sees μ's as equals and does not look down on them.
Charm Point: Her height

Yuuki Anju
Behaves like a princess and possesses a sweet voice. She doesn’t seem to care much about competitions, and is equally nice to all fans of A-RISE.
Charm Point: Her sweet voice

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Abilities_by_amashimono-d9yi4db
The following is the list of all role archetypes that exist in this game:
Boost, Gun, Hide, Inventor, Investigation, Jail, Killproof, Mason, Mortician, Phase End, Protect, Redirect, Revive, Silence, Stun, Tailor, Watcher.

Note that most if not all of the roles are not the traditional form of each of those, and only fall under that type group. Additionally, some abilities may fall under more than one of the listed types.

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Subunits_by_amashimono-d9yi4de
This game will feature a unique mechanism based on the three subunits of μ's: Printemps (Honoka, Hanayo, Kotori), Lily White (Umi, Rin, Nozomi), BiBi (Eli, Maki, Nico).
At the end of a day phase, there may be a note in rollover concerning one or more of the subunits.
If all members of the same subunit have voted for the same person during the day phase, the subunit will be said to have been in Perfect Harmony.
If at least one member of a subunit voted for another member of the same subunit, the subunit will be said to have been in Discord.
Perfect Harmony and Discord are mutually exclusive.

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Rules_by_amashimono-d9yi4cz

• No hardclaiming role names, abilities, and screencapping or quoting your pm in thread. I will modkill for this, period.
  • Hinting to your role to a degree is allowed, but I will frown at you intensely if unprovoked or blatantly obvious.
  • The Mafia/A-RISE are allowed to continue to communicate with each other after death.
  • Dead players should keep up with the thread and not communicate outside of it because there are revival(s) and ghost interaction role(s) in play.
  • All players are required to vote during day phases. If you fail to vote for two consecutive day phases, your role ability will be disabled until you vote again.
  • No vote and no lynch are both valid votes.
  • You have unlimited vote changes.

Last edited by ezzelin-P on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:03 am; edited 7 times in total

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Players_by_amashimono-d9yi4di

• Rasei - Ayase Eli - Town - killed n1 - mod revived
  • Luxaria
  • plotstickers - killed d3
  • Ninfia
  • deo - Minami Kotori - Town - killed n0
  • Tiki the Troll - lynched d3
  • Cure
  • Five
  • Aeiou - lynched d2 - revived
  • Ace
  • Sammiya
  • Entelechy

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Rollovers_by_amashimono-d9yi4dn

Last edited by ezzelin-P on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 13 times in total

Rasei

Rasei

ME!

Luxaria

Luxaria

Yes, hi, I will--

RASEI HOW DID YOU BEAT ME.

Rasei

Rasei

Because I'm a ninja! *hides in the shadows*

Edit: And staying up way pass bedtime.

plotstickers

plotstickers

This looks cute, Ezz. I'll be busy again starting 4/18, but I'm actually pretty free the rest of the time outside of a conference I'll be attending. Count me in!

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

slams hands down I WANT TO PLAY

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

deo

deo

why not im in aaaaaaaaa

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, hey, it's that thing a lot of you go on about and call yourselves trash for playing (I still <3 you all, though).

Sure, I'll pretend to be a teenage girl for a bit. Lemme in!

Cure

Cure

FUCKING SIGN ME UP I'M IDOL TRASH

ezzelin

ezzelin

hee hee
super excited to see you guys wanting to play!
got everyone up to here~

Five

Five

Luxaria wrote:Yes, hi, I will--

RASEI HOW DID YOU BEAT ME.
Looks like I'm joining too!

deo

deo

oh ftr i know absolutely nothing about rhythm game for idols /__\ so idk if someone does reference shenanigans or something i will be completely lost lol

Aeiou

Aeiou

I'm not really interested in love live but I'll play!!

ezzelin

ezzelin

We're starting as soon as slots fill up; so if any of you can ping someone that might interested to fill in the last three spots, I'd be grateful :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 28]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum