Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 28]

196Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 14 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:11 am

Five

Five

I... did not expect a revive to happen nearly instantaneously, nor at all. Is this what Aeiou was talking about when she said she wasn't the worst person to mislynch? Because if that's part of her role power I'd definitely be inclined to agree with that.

So, Tiki, you're saying either Aeiou was tailored into Nico and sent the NK, or someone was tailored to appear as Aeiou when they sent the NK? Is it possible, then, that someone's action was hidden from investigation or something when they sent the kill?

197Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 14 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:44 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Five wrote:So, Tiki, you're saying either Aeiou was tailored into Nico and sent the NK, or someone was tailored to appear as Aeiou when they sent the NK? Is it possible, then, that someone's action was hidden from investigation or something when they sent the kill?

Aeiou claims she's had nothing to do with Deo, which from what I have been informed, is false. That means either Aeiou is lying, or was set up.

198Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 14 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:48 am

Cure

Cure

Did the results you get explicitly mention deo? What if YOU were redirected to another target, and that's the target Vowels targeted? Would also imply the kill on deo was also a redirect

Unless you're a mortician.

199Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 14 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:21 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

It was explicitly Deo. And I could have only gotten one of two results:

Actions on Deo
Role failure

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

AH! I thought I answered Tiki's question before. I'd think my original role power would be stronger in the night phase, while my new one is kind of... um... balanced in between night phase and day phase. That's about all I feel like I can say about it right now, though.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Fair.

plotstickers

plotstickers

What we know so far pertaining to actions? Let me know if I got anything wrong, please!

N0
Deo was killed (kotori)
Tiki acted on Deo and learned that Vowels visited him
Sammie was stunned

D1
Sammie received a present
Phase ended early

N1
Sammie and Ace were stunned
Rasei was killed (Eli)
Cure was jailed
Cure received a present

D2
Vowels was lynched and revealed to be Nico

N2 so far
Rasei was brought back by the producer/host
Vowels was revived
Plot received a present

Last edited by plotstickers on Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:46 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited for better parallel structure)

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Thanks for the list! =D

Rasei

Rasei

I didnt send Plot a present. Thank you for the list.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm.

@ Rasei:
Rasei wrote:I dont know how much I can say, but think about rollover and timing. I only know what you tell.

Question. I... think you can answer this given what Tiki's been sharing, so did you ever act on deo during the course of the game? And if so, was this N0 or D1 (or N1??)? I think I understand what you actually did, but the clarity doesn't hurt if you're able to provide it.

The reason I want to double-check is...

Tiki the Troll wrote:Having read and reread my result I got from N1, I still don't believe this. Unless someone can fake being another player, or once again, I'm given a role that lies to me.

Tiki the Troll wrote:I don't think it's saying too much that I know that exactly one person had acted on Deo

My interpretation of events between the present Cure got (and how she got it) and Tiki's results initially didn't line up, but I think I now have a better idea of what Rasei actually did, which leaves Tiki's singular result as interesting to me (originally, I thought he'd see Rasei, too).

@ Tiki

Did the results say Aeiou or Yazawa Nico or Aeiou, who is Yazawa Nico? I'm guessing it's the first one. So if this is the case...

Tiki the Troll wrote:Aeiou was tailored to look like Nico.
...or...
A Mafia sent in the NK on Deo dressed as Nico/Aeiou.

This would seem likely. Hmmm. From checking the reactions to the idol flip, as far as I can tell no one has made apparent unyielding skepticism (even after the Harmony/Discord clarifications, p.s. thanks for those, hostezz ;w;!) or hinted at Aeiou not being Nico other than Tiki, and Tiki has mostly cited his results and just tried to analyze the situation, whereas if he knew he was Nico he wouldn't have doubts. Unless... someone literally forgot their idol's name because they're not idol trash like some of us or wasn't paying attention, then I don't know what to make of this. Wait to see if someone else flips as Nico or if BiBi in rollover implicates Aeiou in any way?

@ Aeiou

Aeiou wrote:Although its unfortunate I dont have much to offer? I didnt send in the NK and I'm not sure what Tiki saw?? It's also a strange gambit as maf!tiki so I think Tiki did see something but I don't know if maybe something got redirected possibly... redirect is in the roles. That's really the only thing I can think of.

Since you're citing redirection as a possibility, you did perform an action on N0? If so, which target was it on? Or did you mean you were suggesting his role got redirected onto another target, like what Cure asked before Tiki clarified re: it'd be results on deo or role failure?

Re: Sammiya and plot

We've more-or-less asked Sammiya, but, plot, would you say the role you received is weak or strong? I agree with a comment I saw that role removal feels inherently anti-town... and additionally, it seems to operate on different phases? The three gifts were Cure (which Rasei has claimed), Sammiya, and plot. Sammiya got hers on D1, whereas plot got hers on N2. Hmmm. I also don't know if I find it likely that town would have two gifting-esque roles, since Rasei had something like one such and has definitively flipped town.

This said, Sammiya was stunned both on N0 and the night after she received a present. The N0 stun can go either way in terms of alignment, I think, but the N1 stun feels a lot more mafia-leaning. I can't really see a town stunning Sammiya two nights in a row, or even following up on a stun from another target that has a higher probability of being mafia solely due to the usual balance of controlling effects. If Sammiya's present was mafia-originating, would they still stun her, if it was a mafia stun? If they controlled both roles, it's possible they may not know what she got, though that feels like a really weird mafia role if they take her role and give her a random one, and then end up stunning her out of using it. The alternative would be Sammiya's present came from town and mafia stunned her from using it--though it still could've been a town stun.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

It said "Aeiou," and "deo" in the results.

plotstickers

plotstickers

It's kind of hard to say. I guess it's equally powerful, but it has some limitations and benefits it ordinarily doesn't.

Aeiou

Aeiou

Afaik I haven't been tailored?? Although I did act, it wasnt on Deo. I don't know what sort of time-space shenanigans are happening but atm I'd rather not out my target in case it outs a town with a protective role. I'm going to have to think on that a little more and trey and figure out what happened to my action that night

Sorry, I know that doesnt really help much

ezzelin

ezzelin

phase end. rollover will be up shortly.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 14 Rollover_banner_by_amashimono-d9yi4ca

This moment is precious
Being rushed toward destiny
That moment when we were holding each other was our sign of farewell

I'll be waiting, always waiting
Those drifting words
They do not vanish in the wind; they definitely exist in the warmth of my chest

The day you will go to the ends of the Earth, seeking the things you believe in
Will you stick with this unstoppable way of living
I just pray for you, all alone.

The final chords of the song from their thirteenth single echo in the grand hall that served as their stage tonight. They are still one member short; even if they’re not the same person that was missing throughout their first Live Tour, the feeling is similar. There’s a spot that only her could fill, and it’s now gaping emptily, filling their hearts with sadness. Yet despite that, they dance; they sing; and they smile, and make their fans smile in turn.

There may only be eight where previously there were nine; but they’re not losing another one, not tonight. One of them is called separately backstage, and everyone frets for her safety, worried that she might come back with tear-filled eyes – or not come back at all, for that matter.

But she does, with her head raised proudly.

Ace has been stunned.
An attempt was made on Ninfia, but it failed.

Day 3 begins.

7T : 4M

Last edited by ezzelin-P on Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum