Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11]

+17
Rasei
minji
piplups
Luxaria
angel★
Kiyoko
lulu
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
ezzelin
T3tsuya
deo
high seraph
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
nautilus
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 19]

Cure

Cure

OvO

nautilus

nautilus

For reasons, this game has now officially ended.

Due to several events that have occurred in the day phase (that I don't really wish to elaborate at the moment), this game can no longer continue in its current form, and as such I have decided to end this game.

I have already received confirmation from most, if not all of the remaining mafia that they are in agreement to see this game end. I would like to ask that people don't speculate on what brought about the game end.

Give me a second to write up details and stuff.

high seraph

high seraph

:-(

Cure

Cure

SENSEI DECIDED THE GAME HAD TO END BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T LET IT CONTINUE WITH ALL OF YOU BELIEVING SUCH AN AWFUL LIE.

I DIDN'T SEND THAT NK

ninfia fucking ate it out of my teammate's hand

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

good game everyone! and thank you for hosting sensei ;w;! I think you did a great job!

also wow rood. I was played by LOVE.

also I drew this before I saw the game was over

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 14 1ddf4e2a3aa51973e6c973f3999ffce6

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

IS THAT ME?

nautilus

nautilus

OVA 1: ["The Sunshine Underground"]

[A scene of a car driving down a very long highway. The car seems to be fairly packed; there are what appear to be three high school students and a dog.]

plotstickers: S-so... Um. You mean to say that there was really a plan behind all of this?

mysterious voice 1: Yes.

[The sun shines straight into to car window. It is.............. eleni, wearing a very classy black dress suit. I guess this is the uniform of the teachers and principals idk]

plotstickers: Um. [blows out cheeks] I... want to get this straight. You and sensei are actually two students who escaped a seige upon a-another highschool in a different distinct, a-and set up this school in an attempt to create a h-home base to retake your school from the idol rebels?

eleni: Correct.

plotstickers: A-and... t-the people who burned down our school...

eleni: Exactly.

plotstickers: U-Um... w-wow................................. [looks out into distance]

[eleni sighs as she makes a turn. She looks into the car mirror, and the mirror's reflection reveals the face of... nautilius and a dog in the back seat?!]

eleni: ... Are you still angry that it didn't pan out? It's not your fault, you know.

nautilus: ... I know.

nautilus: ... Everything tastes bitter.

nautilus: I could have done more. I could have stayed and fought.

eleni: No. You did the right thing. Leaving was our only option. Your wounded pride is not the same as a lost life.

nautilus: ......................................

[Ardonye whimpers, and nautilus scratches Ardonye across the ears.]

eleni: Listen, we can always rebuild. We may not have the money, but with these two students...

[There is the sound of muffled yelling in the trunk, which breaks this awkward silence.]

Kiyoko, who sounds as if she is bound and gagged in the trunk of the car: [in an awful brooklyn accent] hey baby howsa 'bout we go on a drive ;)))))) i know you have me in handcuffs right now but i can show you some wild--

[nautilus opens up the case across her lap, revealing a very real giant sword. nautilus then swiftly stabs it through the car seats, with enough superhuman(?) force to break through the wall of the trunk. The muffling pauses for a second and become a very shrill scream.]

eleni: ... Please don't tell me you stabbed the back of the car seat.

nautilus: ... Perhaps.

eleni: ... Our benefactor is going to give us an earful about that gash in the car seat. He's already drained our reserves; we don't need to give him more reasons to cut us off.

nautilus: I could have done without rescuing this one, though. And our benefactor's assistant does not scare me.

eleni: Every student is sacred.

nautilus: Tch.

eleni: We both know what it's like to lead a club, you know. We have to cherish everyone equally.

eleni: ... Also, that student you just mortally wounded in the back of the car did successfully alert us to the identities of the conspirators. And save us from this plot. Perhaps we can find some use for him. If, uh, his wounds aren't particularly deep.

[nautilus looks to the side as the whimpering in the trunk stops.]

nautilus: ... Fair enough.

[nautilus places the sword back in the case.]

nautilus: Those ufias...

eleni: It seems like their influence is spreading. How many more highschools in the country will fall to them? Soon enough, the highschool as we know it may be no more.

nautilus: Mhm.

eleni: To think that they constructed a torture chamber in the basement of the school, unbeknownst to either of us... What cruel things will they do next?

plotstickers: S-so... so that's why no one from detention came back? They... they were tortured?

eleni: Yes. Presumably anyone sent to detention would instead be rerouted to their torture chamber, in which they would be forced to play mobile games against their will. At least, I think. When I went down there to investigate right before our... unfortunate fleeing of the building, all I could see were the remains of students sent down there and some graffiti that said [CURE DID NOT SEND IN THE NK.]

eleni: It's a good thing that we managed to save the two of you in our office at the--

[There is a loud thump.]

plotstickers: S-sensei?!

[nautilus has fainted, to plotstickers' surprise, her body crumpled between the front seats of the car].

plotstickers: S-sensei...? A-are you okay?! Maybe we should stop the car!!

Ardonye: [gives a thoughtful, calming look]

eleni: It is alright. She... ah, does this a lot. I myself never walked the halls of detention back when we were students together, but thanks to a series of unfortunate misunderstandings...

eleni: Well. I don't know what went on in there, but she's constantly prone to passing out now. I haven't the faintest idea why this keeps happening to her, but she'll just collapse in the middle of hallways and doorways. She keeps saying that it's accompanied sort of excruicating pain, like her soul is constantly being ripped out of her body.

eleni: Consider me skeptical of that claim. Needless to say, I did bring her to a doctor and they couldn't find the cause of her fainting. Perhaps it was the result of an injury she incurred before I met her that has been aggravated.

eleni: It's... something we're dealing with. I think she really wanted to be the teacher, even though I told her over and over again that I could take her place. I suppose something in her snapped from... well, from the last time.

plotstickers: Oh... I-I'm sorry...

eleni: No, it's okay. As long as we have more people in our cause... we can rebuild again.

eleni: ... Plus, I must get your pancake recipe. Have you ever considered joining a home economics club?

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 14 XHMJc5Q EVERYONE has been sent to detention!
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 14 XHMJc5Q eleni and nautilus have escaped!
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 14 XHMJc5Q the hosr win

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Cure
Uh, but if you didn't, who possibly could have?

Ninja'd, reading OwO

high seraph

high seraph

I feel bad that I came so close to getting the Rasputin achievement... And that I never got to use my relationship power but that's ok... :'-(

Sensei, I had lots of fun with this game, I made several useless charts and I logged all rollovers into a nice Word document and I scratched my head a lot. I'm also happy that deo-kun and I stayed committed to each other all day long!!!! ; 3~)/

Thanks for hosting, nautilus!! And thanks for playing, everyone!!

Now I'm just gonna wait for all the insider info

lulu

lulu

MAN I CANT BELIEVE WE LET CURE SEND IN THE NK.... WE GOT OUTPLAYED...... I KNEW T3T WAS MY FAVOURITE TWIN FOR A REASON.......

best flavour tbh THANK U FOR HOSTING NAUTILUS SENSEI IT WAS A FUN GAME AND THE ROLES WERE EXCELLENT

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:@ Cure

Ninja'd, reading OwO

IT WAS YOU

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'm cry that was beautiful :(

Thank you sensei, for everything...... *cherry blossom petals are seen right outside the detention room window, blowing in a breeze*

:(

nautilus

nautilus

I don't actually have the role PMs all ready yet since they're all in a frickin' google doc but I'll prepare that soon.

Final stars, though.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - Kiyoko (is that 22 idk) for correctly identifying the alignment of every player in this game with ... I'll let her explain, but she completely lied about stuff like "drandahl has an active ability" "lynch alca ok"; she had no investigative basis for all of it. And yet her list is freakishly correct.

☆☆ - Doak for correctly nearly investigating two mafia. If y'all had dated an idol she would've gotten your alignments.

☆ - Rasei, for recognizing that she was a paracop and investigating herself.

☆ - Gerry, for his choice questions in the final phases.

☆ - Deo, for the Baagan-Daaz meme.

For what it's worth: given the revelations in the last 3 hours, I concluded that it was impossible for the game to continue in its current form, and all mafia members were willing to let it end.

Luxaria

Luxaria

C☆re wrote:
Luxaria wrote:@ Cure

Ninja'd, reading OwO

IT WAS YOU

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 14 1WJIHf6

Cure

Cure

lulu wrote:MAN I CANT BELIEVE WE LET CURE SEND IN THE NK.... WE GOT OUTPLAYED...... I KNEW T3T WAS MY FAVOURITE TWIN FOR A REASON.......

best flavour tbh THANK U FOR HOSTING NAUTILUS SENSEI IT WAS A FUN GAME AND THE ROLES WERE EXCELLENT
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum