Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11]

+17
Rasei
minji
piplups
Luxaria
angel★
Kiyoko
lulu
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
ezzelin
T3tsuya
deo
high seraph
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
nautilus
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 19]

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i wrote:
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 13 DyY0ZZM

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 13 XHMJc5Q ezzelin has been sent to detention! They were town. They were part of that lettuce club.
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 13 XHMJc5Q Cure has been killed in the resulting explosion! They were mafia. They were part of the Drama Club.
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 13 XHMJc5Q The Drama Club is now defunct.

The ratio is 5T:4M:1N.

And finally

I have my sister back.

She is terrible but she is still mine.

I don't care who you send over here to detention now, go nuts.

piplups

piplups

ahaha, guess trusting ezz enough to not publicly out her ability was the right choice ;;;; thank you, our most explosive companion ;w; though if cure was the one to shoot the gun, then that means either it was her ability to begin with (unlikely because flavor), or cure stole lulu's remaining uses anticipating that lulu would die first (maybe?), or that lulu can/must make her guns for someone else to use (that would make sense for a gunsmith of any alignment tbh). I mean, if it's the first two, then lulu'd be less of an immediate danger, but seeing as our other "100% certain" target (at least in my mind) is... angel, I still have no problem dealing with lulu first, especially because the chance that it's the third option is relatively high.

though with this quick-draw action, I'm further inclined to think of lux as town, since it just seems kind of... desperate... to pull a gun during a day phase? I mean, it does seem more advantageous, since there's no role blocking or anything else going on during the day, but it just has a last ditch effort feel to it *o* with that said, I'll continue to take gerry's results with a grain of salt, and assume that the ratio is in fact correct and we still have 4 mafia left. out of which, lulu and angel must be two of them, but angel has two lives.

at this point, my list for town is filled up: deo, sammiya, high seraph, luxaria and myself. which leaves minji and gerry as the toss-ups - one is likely mafia, with the other being either the fourth maf member or the extra town if gerry's telling the truth. hopefully, by the time we get to having to decide between them, we'll have enough information to actually do so in a successful way.

for the town list above, I've personally seen the roles that sammiya and high seraph have provided good, un-cc'd claims as theirs, and as I've previously mentioned, high seraph's role is worded in a strongly townish way. sammiya's power itself can go either way, but now that cure flipped maf as p much everyone thought she would, it follows that she was almost definitely the one who sent in the NK the night she was stunned, which means she wasn't the recipient of a lollipop, which at this point is p good evidence for sammiya's town-ness in my mind. deo's was publicly revealed with very Innocent Child flavor, and lux was just at the receiving end of a detention attempt. I... have hero cred??? also I've hopefully shared enough results to be clear, particularly the fact that I saw ezz's full ability, so if I were maf I'd try to push a lynch on her (which just stuns) instead of going for a kill (which can... you know, detention-tastically blow up).

out of minji and gerry, I honestly have no read on which is more suspicious, besides the fact that NAOTO still won't accept my love and gerry's results have been iffy. actually strike that, I didn't sleep last night so my thought process isn't the most lucid at the moment. if gerry's town he'd have no particular reason to lie about something like that, so if there's one non-maf between him and minji it'd be him, so as long as we leave him for last or something we should be able to weed out the last maf as soon as possible. dammit NAOTO looks like we weren't meant to be after all......... honestly though, I think the entire point of my relationship ability is that I should probably not be in a relationship at all, since I'm pretty sure my own relationship ability will hamper my Mystic Eye if I happen to roll my partner's ability pffff

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'm kinda sad that I have NO way to prove my innocence. Why has nobody investigated me or sth

deo

deo

oh nice a thing happened

vote: lulu

at this point i don't think gerry is maf at all now

minji

minji

? ? ? ?? ? Omg what did wake up to.
Scientist saves the dayyyy - I'm also sorry for being wary of you 8(

vote: lulululululu

re: Patrick
"ezz, could you clarify what exactly you know about minji's ability, and how you came by it? *o*"
> At best we know they came by it with whatever Kiyoko messaged them with but now we can't know what that message said? Once again, they were missing a vital piece of information so I can only assume it was something partial... I'll expand on it when I feel the time is comfortable to share. I'm really curious on Ezz's information but now we can't know tears.

Interesting the attempt on Luxaria happened - I thought they mentioned a self-preservation thing? If maf paid attention and wanted to be a step closer to winning, wouldn't they have not wanted to target them?? Idk.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 13 Tumblr_mcvkbusBtM1r012yho1_500

minji

minji

FUSHIMEZZZZZZ

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

RP post in a minute, but really, Cure being Mafia can't be a surprise. Really, you guys had all that damning evidence...and you vote out Alca.

By sheer dumb luck and unfortunate choices in targets, the Town survives. But really...I'm neutral, I've anyway won, I hardly care who wins, but after all that...just so mad at you guys.

And I'm still assuming Mafia is who robbed me of my really cool, fun ability. So I'm mad at them, too.

What I'm trying to say is, I hate all of you.

"Yay, Luxaria-chan is still here!" Taki said happily, giving her a back-breaking hug. "You were my first real friend, I would have been so sad to see you sent to detention, you are the nicest person EVER!"

Taki was so distracted by nearly hugging the fae to death that she didn't even notice the scuffle in the room that landed Cure and Ezz in detention. "Lux friend is best friend."

lulu

lulu

WELL,

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

lulu wrote:WELL,

Taki blinked, confused and concerned. "Why's everyone looking at Lulu-san so funny?"

Bye, Lulu.

Cure

Cure

lulu wrote:WELL,

my kokoro dokis only for you, i'll see you soon lulu-chan

high seraph

high seraph

jfc do u guys know how hard it is to log in on this forum when u have so many stars??

Anyway thank god cure was killed, I've been saying that she's mafia since, like, D2. Anyway I guess I'm gonna vote: Lulu and hope that it actually works this time???

Btw I would address the questions Lux's asked me in her post a few pages ago, but I feel like it's unnecessary since, well, ezz flipped town and Gerry said the ratio isn't accurate. But if stuff still seems confusing feel free to poke me a lil harder ok Lux??

Rasei

Rasei

in detention, wanting a star for her beautiful charts she made.

high seraph

high seraph

Rasei do u want to go over every post Cure made saying that she'd never send that NK with me and laugh?? It's a lot funnier than drawing charts, I promise, been there done that ; v;

I'm not hitting on u tho I have a boyfriend and I'm not into ghost girls sorry

Rasei

Rasei

in detention, already done going through Cure's post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum