Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11]

+17
Rasei
minji
piplups
Luxaria
angel★
Kiyoko
lulu
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
ezzelin
T3tsuya
deo
high seraph
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
nautilus
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 19]

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Dear Town,

Wtf

Sincerely,
Me

P.S. wb sensei hope you're ok

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

!!!
The game is delayed for days...and the person I confessed to two Day Phases ago STILL hasn't responded!?!?

T_T

Edit: There's not someone still messing with me and intercepting confessions now too, is there? T_T

Last edited by Taki The Tender on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I think sensei is still processing some things behind the scenes ;w;

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

One last thing.

For the rest of the game, I will not be answering any mechanics-based or questions about roles/other people's roles. I will not answer any questions about hypothetical roles that may or may not exist in the game.

Basically: no questions for the rest of the game. Please bear with me on this.

Last edited by n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ninfi☆ wrote:I think sensei is still processing some things behind the scenes ;w;

I can hope.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ahem, anyway...

"Oh no, not Alca-chan!" Taki does, hands on her cheeks. She began to anxiously bounce on her heels, generating a lot of bounce in her chest. "Oh, she's such a good friend, I hope she's okay!"

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Hope everything is okay now, nautilus! /hugs

But alca was town, which is rather head-tilting. In theory she could've been a miller, but I'm not liking this.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

high seraph

high seraph

wb sensei, i hope everything is ok!!! ;w;

also holy shit this can't even be tru tho lmao

Cure

Cure

OH LOOK ALCA WAS TOWN.

ezzelin

ezzelin

ugh.

I guess at the very least, it was an inactive townie, so we didn't screw over spec. but that ratio is... bad. and it means at least one person that I have a firm town read on has to be town. brb turning paranoid--

Cure

Cure

and now for something entirely different:

oops my hand whole body slipped

Spoiler:

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:and now for something entirely different:

oops my hand whole body slipped

Spoiler:

And that's why I won't vote for my sister.

piplups

piplups

...o...k then, that was certainly... unexpected. If that makes us 8:5, possibly 7:5 tomorrow. if lulu can make more guns, that means she's a top priority to go, since I really can't reconcile her choice in targets.

anyway, re:Mystic Eye, from what I can guess about the ability I saw tonight based on just character tropes it sounds kind of like I saw ezz's, maybe? MafiaWiki says this type of role is generally Town-aligned, but more later.

People I am almost definitely certain are Town
deo - I don't think Fake Innocent Child...ren are common, so he's Town.
high seraph - part of his ability makes me pretty sure that he's Town. as in, if he were Mafia, it would make zero sense to just contain that line, without something else qualifying it.
myself - I know I'm Town. I'm sure that in other people's mental lists, I'd probably be in one of the categories below, but I at least can include myself in this list.

People I think are Town, unless the Mafia were really good at pulling crazy gambits
minji - why won't NAOTO love me I mean. given how public her action was, and how Lightning Rod roles tend to be pro-town, I'm reasonably sure the owner of the love of my life cannot be evil, barring the above-mentioned gambit thing.
sammiya - she has a point about the fact that, if she were mafia, she'd just give every single lollipop to her NK-sending teammates. again, unless she'd risk the multiple NKs that in fact didn't go through, I think she's Town.

People that I had put in 'maybe Town' but due to alca rolling Town I've upgraded my suspicions of + People that I was ?!!?!!???! about already (3 out of these are Mafia??)
mr. gerbear - now that I think of it, his rollover news reporter thing never came up again after his almost-lynch, did it? I mean, that was what cemented him closer to Town in my mind, because his question results have been a little iffy (though it may just be the double negative thing??).
cur3 - kiyoko mentioned the day I was stunned that it was a Town stunner, before a lot of people had a clear idea who/what she was talking about. cure has confirmed that what I investigated last night was his role, so he is indeed a stunner. though given that kiyoko's (alleged) statement that 'if she dies first, alca is maf' ended up being wrong, I'm no longer completely sure what exactly to make of 'the stunner is Town.' especially since, if (albeit a big if) gerry's results are to be 100% trusted, one of the twins has to be on the Mafia side.
luxaria - has made a post that was almost entirely questioning lulu's motivations and just... generally reads as Town to me, BUT she's also the only one still alive besides cure who hasn't claimed/given any hint of her ability yet, and we seem to have a likely-Mafia ability-thief going around who hasn't been identified yet. could the woodland fairy be abducting teenagers and their magical abilities??
ezzelin - like I said above, generally Town-aligned-sounding role (if what I saw was actually hers, but it seems kind of likely). iffy though, because of factors specific to this game. she was also the one to clearly say that (quoted directly) "Kiyo explicitly said to me that if she gets sent to detention before alca-chan, that means alca is maf" which we now know is not true.
ninfias - has pretty much claimed her full role. given what I think about lulu's role, I think it is likely we have a vigilante on our side, though it is kind of weird ours was only one-shot. the fact that she's been in a relationship with luxaria since almost the start of the game also goes into what fueled my suspicion of gerry early in the game - namely, that they could both be mafia and working off mutually beneficial relationship abilities.

I'm pretty sure these people are Mafia
lulu - just... her confusing choice in gun usage, as mentioned above. given the only other person who's claimed a detentioning ability (ninfias) has also claimed that all her shots are used up, and lulu's guns sound like it recharges over time, I'd suggest voting her out asap.
angelstar - as cur3 pointed out, her character trope matches up well with the ability I saw. if that's true, though, it also means she'll take two hits to get rid of, which is... tough, given our current ratio.
cure - at this point, cure being on this side of the list instead of cur3 is based mainly on kiyoko's early-game vibes + 'stunner is town' and the sensei-answered 'twins aren't same alignment.' given that neither can be 100% certified to be accurate...... akdfjalskdjf this game is so confusing why ((totally unrelated though: wow that picture is really pretty ;;;;;))

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I haven't had the inspiration (or time) to make a good newspaper rollover thing again, that's all. I can do it every phase tho. It's just... not all that useful.........

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 8 742befdde699ad8dbbf8f7447016da03

Piplups, I mostly agree with your post. one thing to note: I haven't really been in a relationship with Lux that long-- I think it was... day three? I'm terrible at remembering stuff like time and whatever. In any case, I feel as if there is something I would add to the strikes against Cure: She was stunned on a night there was no night kill.

I asked nautilus what would appear in rollover if an attempt was made on my in my other universe the night I used my ability and she said that would appear like the attempt that was made on you: eg, like "an attempt was made on ninfia's life, but it failed" or whatever the text was.

I think its reasonable to assume that any attempt that actually happens would be noted. Cure's I think yelled enough about how "she would never be stupid enough to send in the nk on a night she was vulnerable" but the fact is people make mistakes. Its less about intelligence and more about being human and playing a game.

That being said, I think Cure's ability could be the role thief? Cur3 I believe intimidated people into being stunned, so why would Cure be able to intimidate people into giving their roles to her? it would be a balance against Kiyo's ability. The current way the mafia is playing makes sense with Cure playstyle. Regardless of what happened re: the stun the mafia has been able to kill kiyoko quietly, slowly pick off the town, attempted a double kill with the gun (probably?), and I wouldn't be surprised if the idea I could be lying about a second vig kill came from cure. She's a smart player and I feel like I can see her fingerprints on the mafia actions. My gut has been screaming at me for several phases that I think she's maf but I didn't really have any evidence.

I'm pretty bummed I didn't vote for Cure because I wanted to side step the um. outburst. I thought alca was a solid target but apparently not, but at the very least spec is still happening? In hindsight, no one really seemed to defend alca and that should have made me change my vote. guh.

I'm going to predict that T3t is probably target number one tonight, because he is the most dangerous, but cure can be persuasive so Deo (unlikely to be protected but confirmed town) or Piplups (if she's... not mafia but I don't think she is) who seems to be the only one with concrete information on people.

at the point we're currently at, these are the people I will vote tomorrow:

1. Cure
2. Lulu
3. Cure again.

However, one thing I do want to bring up before I completely forget is... well, of anyone in the game, Alca was probably most likely to be a miller based on her trope. An ordinary student. someone who blends in well. I'm not convinced she's not mafia, but at this point I think its safer to operate under the assumption that she was town because we can't afford to get cocky.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum