Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11]

+17
Rasei
minji
piplups
Luxaria
angel★
Kiyoko
lulu
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
ezzelin
T3tsuya
deo
high seraph
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
nautilus
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 19]

Cure

Cure

I'm not a role thief. My ability is single use. I have not used it yet. I will probably not use it. I don't know why my flavor would be that I'm a role thief when my brother is a stunner. My role fits in very well with my archetype and twin flavor, fyi.

Also me sending in the nk on a night when I was vulnerable when I know I would not do that is not a mistake that I, a cautious human, would make. I don't care if anyone thinks I'm mafia at this point, but I didn't send in that NK so you should look for your mysterious disappearing kill elsewhere.

i'm the queen of this pagetop

edit: WHY ARE SUSPICIONS AGAINST ME ALWAYS THAT I'M DEVIOUS SO I MUST BE THE ONE CONCOCTING PLOTS. I DON'T KNOW WHETHER I SHOULD BE FLATTERED OR OFFENDED OR CONFUSED when people go "Well you haven't really done anything suspicious so I'm suspicious of you now.". Barring that mysterious non-kill that I still had nothing to do with and I will still be adamant about into my grave.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

So you're saying you have no way to prove you're not the role thief and are still not role claiming past single use.

who would you say the mafia is, then?

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

Also I can say straight up that if I were the devious mafia mastermind of this game as Mysterious Fantasy Hero Nelfia seems to think, my brother would not be dying. Ever. This was a pact that was made before alignments were even rolled because love familial loyalty is stronger than murdering sending your classmates to detention. I would out my teammates before I offed my brother, it's the truth.

Also, as my role is mirror to his, my ability does not work when he's dead, so there's that on top of it, but mostly because he's my brother and I care about him. <3

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

ok, but who do you think the mafia is.

Cure

Cure

I WAS REPLYING TO YOUR OTHER POST HOLD ON I MADE THAT ONE BEFORE I EVEN SAW IT.

Ninfi☆ wrote:So you're saying you have no way to prove you're not the role thief and are still not role claiming past single use.

who would you say the mafia is, then?

How would I have any way to prove I'm not the role thief beyond claiming my actual role, which I am not going to do (and you could just veto my claim anyway if you felt like it because there is no way to prove my role, either)?

Tbh, I'm pretty suspicious of ezzelin and Lucas right now, given that they lead the lynch on alca (and I think it'd be a bad idea to assume that she was a miller when we have no actual way to prove this and anyone that starts INSISTING alca was a miller is going to get some heavy side-eyeing). Lucas in particular.

Other than them, I still don't know what to think about Gerry or Angel because Gerry's information seems to be spotty at best, and Angel like fell off the radar after that one phase where Plot and Kiyo died and I'm not sure why people have stopped talking about her beyond going "well I'm pretty sure angel is maf but let's focus on lynching these other people we're not sure are mafia first).

To be honest, I haven't really been super heavily invested in this game beyond hilarious, if somewhat gross, incest twin subtext and I really don't have concrete reads on anyone. The impromptu break didn't help much with getting me back in the correct mindset, either.

edit: since I guess you want an actual list:

Lulu, Lucas, Ezzelin, Gerry, Angel,

and then possibly YOU, Piplups or Luxaria.

I think Deo, minji and Sammie are all town.

My brother will not be on any list.

god there's not anyone else left alive, right?

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I AM POSTING THE LIST AGAIN

• Ezz

• Luxaria

• Angelstar - ILLUMINATI. ALSO DEAD RINGER FOR BULLETPROOF MAF ROLECOP.

• Lulu - MAKES GUNS AND SHOOTS INFORMATION ABILITIES

• Alcasync - DEAD AND TOWN

• Cure - SISTER AND ■■■■■. WILL NOT VOTE VOTE. BUT. YOU KNOW.

I'M NOT SAYING SHE IS BUT I'M NOT SAYING THAT ROLLOVER DIDN'T HAPPEN EITHER.

PEOPLE LEFT ALIVE NOT ON THE LIST

• GERRY

• Sammiya

• Ascot-wearing Prancing La La Boylover

• Cur3 - PROVABLY THE ONLY REMAINING STUNNER ROLE THAT HAS BEEN STATED TO BE THE TOWN STUNNER ROLE. HANDSOME. YOUR BUDDY KIND OF.

• Ninfia - TRIED TO SHOOT A BITCH AND MADE HER GOOD INTENTIONS CLEAR.

• Minji - SUCKED ALL THE EVIL OF THE DAY INTO HIS LEG.

• Piplups - HAS GIVEN INFORMATION SHOWN TO BE CORRECT

• Deo - 1000% CONFIRMED TOWN BY ROLLOVER

Moving forward I would really like it a lot if town votes were talked about at length and near unanimously decided on based on FACTS and not OPINIONS. Like I said before this is the point of the game where almost everything can be found out via process of elimination. A lot of things are provable OBJECTIVELY AND WITHOUT NEEDING TO PLACE TRUST IN ANYBODY and a lot of defenses that have been flying around has been based solely on 'DO YOU THINK I'D DO X' 'I WOULDN'T DO Y' with scant or no facts to back them up.

Operating on general feel has given mafia an almost perfect game so far.

There is a high likelihood I am going to be targeted next based around the fact my role is probably one of the most actively detrimental to maf right now, but if I am killed tonight, please read my posts in relation to past events and take to heart everything that's been talked about. Because if given the chance I would not like to just hand the game over when we have the information to make the right choices right now.

I know everyone is totally dead from having homeroom for over 30 hours more than we were scheduled. A lot of you probably really have to go to the bathroom. I have locked the doors to all of them until everyone can prove to me that they're thinking critically about this subject and not going on general feel.

CAN YOU HOLD IT IN THAT LONG

Cure

Cure

can confirm my brother is handsome

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:can confirm my brother is handsome

Can confirm she can confirm I am handsome.

Cure

Cure

;)

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm not really in the mood to speculate right this moment, but I'll offer thoughts if I'm alive come day phase. But to address some comments, re: piplups, I say again that Ninfia has an idea of half of my role, so if she wants to say more she can, but otherwise I will just mention that my main ability is one of self-preservation--and if you ever roll it with your mystic eye, you'll know which one it is by the flavor.

Also, I'll confirm that Ninfia and I were only in a relationship since around... I think technically it started D4? Coincidentally, since we are now split, is there anyone currently available for a relationship?

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 9 XHMJc5Q ezzelin has been stunned!
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 9 XHMJc5Q Cur3 has been sent to detention! They were town. They were part of the drama club.
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 9 XHMJc5Q Taki the Tender has achieved Win Condition A!

The ratio is 7T:5M:1N.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Vote: cure

I'm at work so. I'll elaborate more tonight

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Taki jumped up and down, clapping her hands and laughing. "Oh, thank you, thank you all so much! You've made this a wonderful school year, I just love you all so much, even the Cure twins!" She looked through the class, and saw Cure looking in a mirror. "And you're both still here, everyone's ere! This is the best day ever!" She laughed some more. "And my schedule freed up a bit, so now I should be able to hang out with everyone more freely without messing up any othe3r plans you guys might have

"You're all the best!"

Also, a confession of another sort...

That thing I said was my relatonship ability? Well...it's not. My only relationship ability is that the oblivious Taki can't accept confessions (which means that our entire row there couldn't accept them, heh), and can only be in one for 2 phases straight. Still, I CAN boost abilities, and I've done that for everyone who helped me get my win condition of having 4 relationships in the game, esp. after losing my Win Condition B ability. And I still can boost people every other day phase, like I've been doing. So be nice to Taki, maybe you'll get a li'l gift. =D

Edit: Oh yeah! And Lux, uh, you hinted something about being in a relationship with you...if I did that again, would I benefit from being in a relationship ability with you, orwould Taki, iven everything I've said, be ineligible?

ezzelin

ezzelin

@piplups - hmm maybe we can confirm if it's mine. (night is powered up version of day?)

@taki - congratulations! /o/

will make a proper post as soon as I don't feel half dead.

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i wrote:Cur3 has been sent to detention! They were town. They were part of the drama club.

GET YOUR GODDAMN HANDS OFF ME.

ALL OF YOU GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME. GOD DAMN REPTILIANS.

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED. YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME. I WON'T GO BACK. NOT LIKE THIS.

I

NO

IT'S YOU.

NOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum