Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11]

+17
Rasei
minji
piplups
Luxaria
angel★
Kiyoko
lulu
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
ezzelin
T3tsuya
deo
high seraph
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
nautilus
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 19]

Cure

Cure

im just coming into thread to skim the Final Boss Lux-chan post and angrily hiss once again that i didn't send the nk and then stomp out of the thread to go to bed and also I am working from 7-4 tomorrow so I will not be here. i might post something of substance or i might just yell at all of you some more

excellent a pagetop

ezzelin

ezzelin

Luxaria wrote:I can't speak for others, but earlier on I found some of Sammiya's claims suspect since this boon of hers kept vanishing, which felt awfully convenient, and we had no way of backing her claim since Kiyo was dead when Sammiya revealed her role properties.

It didn't actually vanish; sammie thought their target would be informed of the power used on them (which wasn't actually the case). Kiyo knew it was used on her only because of her ability.

edit:
Luxaria wrote:
ezzelin wrote:Kiyo explicitly said to me that if she gets sent to detention before alca-chan, that means alca is maf.

I think someone else asked this, but to re-iterate, was there any particular reason that she gave? Or was it intuition? Or unspecified? That said, given the votes in thread, we'll find out anyway.

Kiyoko wrote:I've already told this to a few other people but most important message is that because i would die for alca♥chan it's only fair that she die for me, and so if i ever get sent to detention before her please send her my way shortly after because that means she is maf. But don't touch her before then. Only I may touch her. Or well, thanks to a certain restraining order I can't touch her either, but you know what I mean. Thank you. ♥♥♥
Simply put, I trust what kiyo said, as everything else she wrote in her message was true - even the things she didn't investigate.

ezzelin

ezzelin

ninfia - has been actively contributing to thread /spec throughout the game. claimed 1-time vig shot. town as far as I'm concerned.

luxaria - has also been very actively contributing throughout the game. said claiming would be counter-productive, but I can understand that cause I'm in the same boat. I'm confused about them because my head says town but my gut says maf.

alcasync - fairly inactive, maf gut feeling & I trust what kiyo said about them.

high seraph - I've been getting a town read on lucas for most of the game, and while the whole lynchproof thing was a bit suspicious, he did tell everyone we'd be wasting a lynch. also, iirc he voted fairly early for lindahl, and our lists mostly match, so I'm inclined to trust him.

deo - pure cinnamon roll. town.

cure - I've been suspicious of them since before the whole stun/nk/gerry's question thing, and I definitely am not less suspicious now. likely maf, even if the nk was actually held back.

cur3 - town read, claimed town stunner. was on my likely town list even before claiming.

piplups - I've been feeling they're town for a while now - actually sent them a confession, seeing as they were one of the few people I was convinced were town at that point, and my relationship ability is such that I definitely do not want to be in a relationship with maf. (yes that wacky in-thread rejection with cholesterol was for me, it was flawless btw <3). they've given us info, and while their ability is very powerful, it would be a fairly large disadvantage to claim and explain it if they were maf imho.

sammiya - very pro-town ability, and they've been using it on townies and taki once iirc. town.

gerry - I guess there's still the possibility gerry could in a really convoluted roundabout way be maf, but I think mostly everything says he's town.

minji - it was unfortunate that they used their ability on the same phase as ninfia, but their ability is def a town thing.

lulu - as I said before, both of their gun shots bother me a lot. maf candidate.

angelstar - I've been saying for idk how many phases that I believe they are maf and I still think so.

Luxaria

Luxaria

ezzelin wrote:It didn't actually vanish; sammie thought their target would be informed of the power used on them (which wasn't actually the case). Kiyo knew it was used on her only because of her ability.

Ah, I think you misread what I said.

The next line after the part you quoted noted that Sammiya made a post in the thread after she realized her role didn't inform or give an item to someone, but rather straight buffed them, iirc. At which point her role made more sense, and if believed, the inconsistencies no longer looked scummy. I commented that I viewed her as pro-town given new clarifications, since there were a few people discussing her alignment (Ninfia, high seraph, and Cur3).

Apologies if I wasn't clear with that post or this one.

/crawls back under the covers

ezzelin

ezzelin

@luxaria
ah sorry about that, guess I misread yeah. orz my brain is fried from fever

minji

minji

Holy geez been catching up all morning and still trying to wrap my head around a few things the twins spat esp May need a lil more time trying to reread some things again before really entering the discussion. I'll just leave a vote: alcasync before I derp again.

Page 3 of this thread really woke me up cause I just kept laughing,
I'd give stars to everyone on that page if I had the power ... fake stars to you all

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I was really wondering why I wasn't getting notifications for this thread then I realized I hadn't.... posted in it yet.

lots of commentary i need to digest and hopefully respond to, but that's not gonna happen before rollover comes up so I'll do it sometime over the next night phase!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm not sure if sensei made this announcement earlier and its kind of obvious now, but rollover will be delayed a few hours due to things cropping up. Phase cutoff was still the usual time, though, and no votes or vote changes afterwards will count.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

while we wait through this self-study class let me set up some explosivesfireworks

Cure

Cure

I hope everything is okay with sensei. :(

I'm glad my plight entertained you minji i hope you know how mean it is to relish in the agony of someone else

Rasei

Rasei

In detention, hoping sensei is okay.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 7 We
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 7 Heart
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 7 Swimming-nautilus

drandahl

drandahl

Taki The Tender wrote:Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 7 We
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 7 Heart
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 7 Swimming-nautilus

*agreeing ghost noises*

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 7 XHMJc5Q alcasync was lynched. she was town.

The ratio is 8T:5M:1N.

night 6 start.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

>:o someone stole the second use of my primary ability. rude @ whomever that was.

I presume this is a mafia ability and they were hoping I was bluffing about only having one kill. I was not. my primary ability was in fact, being able to visit my home universe for the night and being immune to all night actions. I had two uses of this, one of which I already used. I also had the one vig kill. my relationship ability was also one time use-- i was able to protect the person I was in a relationship with once when I used my own ability. So Lux got a one off protect as well. I used the first protect on myself the night after my vig kill, as I was worried this would happen.

I'm now 100% vanilla, and the mafia has a one off protect, most likely. also, the skill stealer is an anytime usage, apparently.

:( now I can never get home...

also @ Nautilus, I hope you feel better! please take as much time as you need with everything.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum