Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

+10
Rasei
Luxaria
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Ninfia
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 25]

drandahl

drandahl

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 21 Tram_i10

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

vote: Luxaria before I get distracted by teaching

Luxaria

Luxaria

Lucas wrote:Also @Lux what kind of beauty mark is it. Also maybe share the results you've gathered so far? We're in the game's final stretch, so I don't see the point in withholding any information anymore, and I'm trying really hard to convince myself that you are town tbh.

It doesn't say what kind. I did share my results every phase, though. alca's not-french, Ninfia's war-torn family and her being a working woman, and Blaire's Brooklyn accent/past. I said all of them, Lucas! Gosh!

Anyway, I just woke up and I'm tired, and I've already said everything I could say. I've corroborated information, offered a lot of  thoughts and speculation and reads (even regarding the flavor, btw, which has been voodoo magic for most of the game), and despite being one of the eight (8) people to not vote Rasei, apparently that one (1) vote on D1 when everyone's feeling out the game matters only in my context and is used as a large basis for my lynch. But it's cool, I know there's no just system in this kangaroo court. I mean, we have literal kangeroos in here, and whatever happened to, "Innocent until proven guilty?" The prosector's case is largely a matter of "feelings", because my "feelings" are "non-congenial", which is a big fancy word and it's another way the patriarchy is trying to keep this misogynist paradise alive and well. I mean, did you know in about two decades half of you will be off dying in some war no one cares about, and I'll just be here working in a mill like, "yup this is my life," and that's not even talking about the depression. Prohibition has been a bitch, and you're all so grumpy all the time, like honestly, I know a few places that serve alcohol. Loosen your angsty nerves up.

There's still 2.5 hours until phase end, so let's do something fun while I'm here since I'm about to be gone for some time. I mean we have nothing but time.

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! in 1920

For this game, we'll be holed up in the Restaurant on Third and Sixteenth, where the lovely and ever kind and congenial Waitress Luxaria has quickly shuffled all people around her into the confines of the establishment, offering sanctuary and protection since she is a Good Person that Tries Really Hard, and she just wants to Do The Right Thing.

The theme of this game is a zombie apocalypse has struck New York City of 1920! Band together within the confines of the restaurant and arm yourselves against the pending apocalypse. Each player will receive a weapon, but it does nothing, but it's yours so you get to gloat. There will be a total of one mafia in this game, the Infected. The Infected has been bitten while everyone scrambled inside, and after one day phase they'll turn into a zombie and kill all the other players. There is no night phase, because the lighting in this restaurant is too bright, anyway, I keep telling management to get some softer bulbs, but what do I know, I'm a goddamn woman, right? No respect. I mean I even get thrown out of card game night by my friends because I'm a woman, and ain't that some shit.

Since the phase ends in 2.5 hours, and rollover is 1 hour after that, I figure we can just talk through that hour gap. Sign-ups will be for 1.5 hours, or until I get 5-6 players. Game starts immediately after that on D1. Game ends 10 minutes before this day phase would finish.

SURVIVORS
Kiyoko
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki the Troll

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:11 pm; edited 6 times in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hi Lux sign me up I want to play

I may not be very active though because I'm actually hosting a mafia game right now

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

*sidles into restaurant*

I'M JOIN

da joinalist, that is me

Luxaria

Luxaria

that's ok, you do you, thank you for joining. I'm sure we can work something out.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

okay at first i didn't get the "join" pun in "journalist" and was like "wow gerry went full brooklyn"

but no i get it now

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

meowth that's right

high seraph

high seraph

i want to kill a zombie too

also lmfao i totally forgot that you've been putting your information out every phase h ah ahaha ah aha ha ha........... gomen....... and I asked abt the beauty mark because I also have a beauty mark. Some people call it a "mole", but they should call it a beauty mark because that's what it is. So call it a beauty mark or I'll punch u with my feminism.

edits this post 241 times in under 2 minutes

Cure

Cure

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 21 30Ei7Wn

Ninfia } Luxaria
alcasync } Luxaria
high seraph } Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear } Luxaria No Lynch
Luxaria } Drandahl
drandahl } Luxaria
Tinylightsflash } Luxaria
Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 21 Ik2j23b

LUXARIA IV
DRANDAHL I
NO LYNCH I

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 21 I0e6nVG

this is right, right?

Last edited by Cure on Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

drandahl took his vote off of me, iirc.

THIRTY MINUTES UNTIL SIGN-UPS CLOSE WHERE IS EVERYONE WE NEED MORE SURVIVORS.

Cure

Cure

Oh, well. You're still dead.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Not as dead as you are. You're deader than dead. gg ez.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

ill join ur game lux

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:Not as dead as you are. You're deader than dead. gg ez.

Are you sure? You're the one talking about zombies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum