Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 22 of 25]

316 Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} on Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:47 pm

Excuse me, I couldn't hear you over the sound of how much fun us beautiful, intelligent, congenial, non-dead people are having.

13 minutes until game starts, hurry up and join peeeeople

317 Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:05 pm

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! in 1920
FINAL HOURS

As the group of tired, shocked, scared, and more than a little battered individuals crawl into the Restaurant on Third and Sixteenth, they pay their thanks to the most beautiful and kind waitress this side of the Hudson, but then they turn inward and assess the reality taking hold. They're angry. They're confused. They're terrified. They split up and scour the sides of the establishment, checking windows and doors and constructing makeshift blockades. No one knows what they saw, nor can they explain the fleshy corpses running down the boulevards covered in blood, attacking and consuming good and honest folk. Let me tell you it straight: The world's gone to hell, but we've all been living in a little hell for some time now. Guess it's about time nature caught up.

Once the perimeter is secured, inventory is held. Weapons are fashioned from everyday items that are now relics of a happier time. Everyone hopes they won't have to use them. Won't have to fight off the ravenous horde. But it's too late, one of them realizes, as soon they all do. There's blood from the door into the interior, leading into the kitchens where someone washed themself clean to avoid detection.

Someone has been bitten.

The Last Day on Earth has started
Vote for players using italicized votes. Most votes gets lynched. If the Infected isn't lynched, everyone dies. Phase ends in a little less than two hours at 6:55 PM PST.

Okay, forum rules say I can't message other players during the game, so I'm posting the PMs in thread and we're operating on the honor system. NO PEEKING AT OTHER ROLE PMS PLEASE! IF YOU DO THE ZOMBIES WILL EAT YOU EVEN SOONER.

KIYOKO'S ROLE PM - NO PEEKING!!:
You are the Infected. You are Mafia. What kind of terrible, non-congenial person runs into a safehouse with their friends? You're putting everyone at risk, how dare you.

You've been armed with a shovel you took from a nearby construction site on the way in. They won't need it anymore, anyway.

MR. GERBEAR'S ROLE PM - NO PEEKING!!:
You are the Infected. You are Mafia. What kind of terrible, non-congenial person runs into a safehouse with their friends? You're putting everyone at risk, how dare you.

You've been armed with a billiard stick you nabbed from the pool tables on the side of the room. There's no time for games in the apocalypse.

HIGH SERAPH'S ROLE PM - NO PEEKING!!:

You've been armed with a baseball bat that was hanging back behind the counter. It's New York, isn't it? Time to play ball.

NINFIA'S ROLE PM - NO PEEKING!!:

You've been armed with a steak knife you lifted from the kitchens when no one was looking. Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys.

TIKI THE TROLL'S ROLE PM - NO PEEKING!!:

You've been armed with a broken glass you found on the counter of the bar. Time for a last drink.

TINYLIGHTFLASH'S ROLE PM - NO PEEKING!!:

You've been armed with a a barstool you found upturned on top of the bar. This is not time for sitting around.

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

318 Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:07 pm

FIXED THAT ONE.

good catch, everyone's favorite shellduck mollusk thing.

319 Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:08 pm

OH NO, I'M TO LATE
D=

320 Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:10 pm

Vote: high seraph because gossip

View user profile

321 Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:11 pm

No you weren't!

322 Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:20 pm

why do i already have a vote !! ! this is so unfair u guys have done nothing but shame me all game long oh my go d >:'-((

i'm gonna vote: Kiyoko until she tells me i'll be 100% safe from being NK'd on the first night or lynched on the first day of Distortion. i havent been waiting 25 years to play this game just to DIE right at the start ok kiyoko u just dont understand my feelings

[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “so lucas what do you think about this lynch?”
[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “hHHHhhhhhh hHHHHHHHHHH HHHHhhhHHhh"
[16:41:36] lucasssss: "lucas i want u to bus me and lynch me this phase"
[16:41:39] lucasssss: "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
View user profile

323 Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:35 pm

i voted you because you're a gossip but you never told ME, the journalist, anything!!1 IMAGINE THE SCOOPS

View user profile

324 Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:36 pm

just spectating

View user profile

325 Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:42 pm

u can't publish my gossips!!!!!!!!! that's!!!!! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also i am gonna go get sushi now and idk how long this uhh phase will actually last lmfao soRRY

[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “so lucas what do you think about this lynch?”
[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “hHHHhhhhhh hHHHHHHHHHH HHHHhhhHHhh"
[16:41:36] lucasssss: "lucas i want u to bus me and lynch me this phase"
[16:41:39] lucasssss: "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
View user profile

326 Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:48 pm

OH SHIT, I WAS ADDED
...Vote: High Seraph
Just to ensure we don't no lynch, y'all!

327 Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} on Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:00 pm

Kiyoko

Admin
phase end it's zombie time now

View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

328 Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} on Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:08 pm

Mr. Gerbear vs Lucas
Lucas vs Kiyoko
Tiki vs Lucas

Lucas II
Kiyoko I

329 Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} on Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:10 pm