Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

+10
Rasei
Luxaria
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Ninfia
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 25]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS

Earned by Tinylightsflash, honorary mention to alcasync, Ninfia and high seraph who already have it
Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 25 S3jilp0 Thine Heart Be True
As a town, vote for a mafia member at least twice in the game, and do not vote for town at any point. Only the final vote at each rollover counts, so you may vote town and then change your vote to mafia last minute to earn this achievement. Voting for no lynch, no vote, or voting a neutral do not count against you.

Earned by Cure
Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 25 JgdMNRX That's All She Wrote!
Die on N0.

I'm not granting investigation achievements for this game due to how unorthodox the setup was for investigations.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Stats doc and sidebar stats updated. Reminder that stats only apply to main games and not minigames; please let me know if I typo'd anything in your stats.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

thanks a lot kiyo!

I wonder how many times I've earned the Thine Heart Be True achievement btw..... I feel like it's been around four times?? but I might be exaggerating my scumhuntin' skills (or mayb I'm NL a lot idk)

Cure

Cure

yer a dirty bandwagoner lucas-chan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum