Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 56 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 64]

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

basically if everyone in the game has a role like this what the fuck

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

#Ex00003: \"Ninfia" wrote:a stun was sent, and a message was sent, as far as I can tell.

Oh interesting. Do you know if these actions include the most recent night phase? Because both stuns on Sammie could straight up both be town stuns then. (angel and Tiki)

I can't speak for everyone else, but at the very least, my role is a giant multipart role too, with a bunch of shit that only activates under very specific conditions.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I mean, I don't know for sure, but I think its possible that if her actions went through last night, that it would be included on the list.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Uhm, wow...
Oh, and I got nothing last night, not even the doll I said I would take. =(

drandahl

drandahl

jumping in to say I'm caught up at work and won't be free to post until 11PM PST at the earliest.
--Dylan

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

So uh, I need to go do other things for a bit. I'm going to leave with a last useful post.

Not going to vote

#Ex00001 Kiyoko - me. I'm sorry I haven't been able to contribute night action-wise. My role is super dependent on people acting on me and straight up, nobody's acted on me but katagi. D: I will say that if I do activate my ability it'll show up in rollover though.

#Ex00007 katagi - because I feel like the pen thing doesn't make sense as a mafia ability

#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll - ability seems pretty pro-town

#Ex00003 Ninfia - ability also seems pretty pro-town

#Ex00010 high seraph - likewise

Could vote but not someone I want to focus on this phase

#Ex00015 Tinylightsflash - yeah, the whole Blaire thing happened, but I could see this being a town mistake. It doesn't really make sense for maf to make a big scene in thread like that if they knew Blaire would flip town. I trust Tiny's ability is legit due to Tiki and Ninfia's comments; that said, flavor cop could be both maf or town, and also there's I guess the fact that Tiny ended up passing the ball to Sammie which might just have been RNG but I guess it's a point against Tiny.

#Ex00006 drandahl - tbh I'm really not sure about drandahl and literally the only reason he's on this list and not on the bottom list is because every single game when I go "hmmm something is off about drandahl" he flips town. Also at the very least his redirect ability is legit (since Blaire and Tiny confirmed it). Also seems to be a mortician.

#Ex55555 Five - honestly, like ezzelin, I find Five's claimed ability kind of odd. It seems a little underpowered compared to all the other abilities we're aware of in thread. That said, it's also possible that Five has more to her ability that she has good reasons for not sharing. Tiki seems fairly certain that Five is town.

People I am most "hmmm" about (carryover from last phase)

#Ex00002 ezzelin - mostly due to the vote manipulation ability and that weird thing going on with Five that is still unresolved. The really close ezz/blaire lynch last day phase that fell in favor of a blaire lynch also kind of rubs me the wrong way.

#Ex00009 Sammiya - because of the whole "???" alignment thing and her ability imo not being strong enough to balance out an anti-town side effect like that, and, like Ninfia, I find it weird that Sammie didn't think an alignment obfuscation was suspicious enough to warrant claiming upfront.

#Ex00011 Rasei - I don't know anything about Rasei actually. Has been getting messages from a mysterious suit, and all she's said about her role is this: "Also I used my ability for the first time and nothing happened. (It partly depends on rng)"

I'm sorry if I'm really harping on the whole Sammie thing and the ezz/Five thing, but every time it becomes a topic of conversation, something else comes up and everyone gets distracted, so this whole thing is still unresolved and it kind of just sits poorly with me. I am willing to hold off voting until we can get some discussion rolling, but I'm actually considering pressure-voting Rasei because the lack of information we have about Rasei is kind of odd.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

The ratio is quickly coming to a dangerous point, and while I do think there's a lot to discuss right now, I'm still confident that Tiny is the best lynch candidate we have. The discussions surrounding Sammie, ezz and whatever other names that have been tossed out until now still bring up way too many questions.

Tiny is also being blatantly contradictory??

tiny wrote: I'm willing to believe that blaires dolls aren't malicious based on the flavour text
tiny wrote:my mistake was that the flavour didn't mention explosions specifically, not that the dolls weren't malicious at all.

??? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ???

I'm literally gonna stick my foot in my mouth if I'm wrong about this, but I need to vote: Tiny, at least for now. I'm going to bed now and I'll be back with a more fleshed out analysis on the other lynch candidates tomorrow

zzzzzzzz

Five

Five

Tired and will talk more tomorrow or a bit later if I can't sleep immediately, but I wanna say a bit in regards to my ability, since Kiyoko brought it up.

It is absolutely underpowered. You are absolutely right. However, in this game we had some degree of control over the roles we received. You know how you chose vanilla because it's a role you actually wanted to have? My role isn't powerful specifically because I submitted no roles that are traditionally "powerful" at all.

Oh god, Kiyoko, I'm so sorry. I forgot to submit a night action last night but I literally typed one into a PM window targeting you.

...What became of the ball, anyway? I don't recall where it's been lately.

Five

Five

I also completely forgot to mention that I'm married to Carolynn. I dedicate this post to my apology to you. Yes, I know it's a double post. You're worth it.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

For the ball, I sent it to Tiny this time since I was inclined to think she was town, just that when she got Blaire's role thing sent in to her it was somehow messed up due to me incorrectly having been told that Ezzelin had tried to kill me when it was due to Tiki's stun. At least, I presume it went to Tiny. All I know is that I no longer have it. (It was a toss up in between Tiki and her in my mind, and I went on to try and bus Tiki with Ninfia since I trust Tiki more then her at this current point in time.)

Also, we can't forgot that she initially thought it was drandahl that was the doll maker, either.

And as for my thought process: You are not me, you don't know how I think. I thought my role power was strong enough to justify getting my alignment upon death showing up as ???, I've been nothing but honest and transparent, and further never considered for a second that it was scummy. If I HAD thought it was scummy I honestly would not have shared it in the first place since it would put me at a disadvantage.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

omgBlaire.

I guess I left myself wide open with what I said, didn't I?

I do apologize if my tone in my previous post is a bit snippy due to frustration, though, klrglkr. I didn't mean to be, if I was, just feeling flustered.

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

On the bus home, wet weather meant I was supervising all day and couldn't post anything. I was expecting to be on the Lynch train by this point tbh bless u folks that are sticking your necks out for me.

Sammiya I got the ball so extra bless u

will post more later on.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Regarding the situation with Five.

I've checked a few things with the host, and I think I can say the following.
Re: possibility of Five lying - Five doesn't redirect the negative side-effect to a player of choice. It is possible that she redirects it to a random player, or that it works as she has claimed to.
Re: possibility of Tiki lying - based on the information I have, it is entirely possible that Tiki may choose who appears in his message.
Re: possibility of a bus - if there was a full bus, or a redirect from Five to me specifically, it could have only been Rasei. Otherwise, there could have been a redirect of visits to Five to a random person from an unknown source.

I still don't fully trust Five, because her ability still sounds way too situational and designed as a very specific role-counter or role-support, but I am willing to give it a rest for the time being.

I'm very much interested in Rasei and have been looking at her since the previous phase actually, and not just for outing my action within an hour of asking when I was asleep - what pings me is that Rasei tends to claim early when Town in general, and so far we know absolutely nothing of her role.

Also, @Sammie, what were you hoping to achieve by attempting to bus Tiki and Ninfia last night?

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Well, I figured I'd be stunned and/or jailed. My initial hope was to bus myself with him, in case he was the NK target, but can't bus myself. He's one of the two people I think 100% is town atm (the other being Lucas because that magical ball power definitely isn't mafia aligned.) and before revealing what she found out about Angelstar's role, potentially, I was more skittish of Ninfia. (I do think she might be town, but not as much as I'm confident Lucas or Tiki are, now.). But, basically, it was to make sure he wasn't nked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 56 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum