Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 57 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 64]

katagi

katagi

will be at work until later, I still think Sammie is a viable vote though, but some suspicions about tiny seem valid as well. i'll re-read later and decide after work

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 50 GXTpEPNpagetop Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 50 GXTpEPN

ezzelin

ezzelin

actually, why exactly did we even think Tiny was town?
Tinylightsflash wrote:May as well clarify, my night action is seeing people's flavour text but not their abilities or alignment.
Flavour text, which is closer to rolecop than anything else, and while that definitely can be either alignment, rolecops are more often mafia than not. And as soon as they got a result that could be presented as suspicious - turns out they even partially falsely presented it and then backpedaled on it - they push for a lynch (on a townie).
Also, something that's been bothering me about their posting this game, but I couldn't really put a finger on it until now - I feel like they're suddenly using way more maf terminology than before, and more than I'd expect of a newbie on the forum. It could be just that they read up on stuff due to having to send in role picks, but I can see them easily getting used to it through chatting and planning with a mafia team, though.

Just some thoughts while I'm Not Doing The Things I Should Be Doing.

Also, I would be up for lynching Rasei, Tiny or Sammie today.

Aeiou

Aeiou

katagi wrote:Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 50 GXTpEPNpagetop Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 50 GXTpEPN

Im sorry but excuse me, who snuck these disgusting furry artifacts in here???
(also autocorrect is saying snuck isnt a word?? isnt that strange)

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Woke up, took time to read what's been said since bed time.

First, @Ezz, I'll reassure you (and everyone else) that I have no control over whose name appears in my messages wheni visit someone. I don't have any way of proving that, I guess, only able to point out it's worked the same every night except for the first Sammie stun. Also, were I Maf and able to put down anyone's name, wouldn't I have tried to frame someone instead?

Second...okay, so Sammie passed the ball to Tiny, confirmed by Tiny herself...despite Lucas and I bring who she must trusts (if I read that right)? That's strange enough, I think, before you consider the fact that, of all people, she picked Tiny, who came under suspicion because she passed the ball to Sammiya, who we were thinking of lynching. Then soon as Tiny congress higher on the lynch list, bam, she has the ball no one wants to lose again.

Hrm...well, between the two, still leaning Sammiya, if just to preserve the ball.

Five

Five

I wasn't really inclined to try and get lights or Sammie lynched, but this absolutely needs asking.

Why are two of our top lynch candidates passing the bulletproof ball to each other???

high seraph

high seraph

oh yeah I meant to say that Tiny had the ball in my last post, but I didn't want to bring it up before I could think about what it means for Sammie to send the ball to Tiny and discuss it at length.

Tiny was clearly going to be under heavy FOSing during this phase, which makes her a really weird choice for sending the Magic Ball. The only scenarios I can think of where Sammie would've wanted to give Tiny the ball are 1) if she's actually trying to get the ball destroyed, which would mean that Sammie is mafia; 2) if she's hoping that we will drop the Tiny lynch entirely in order to avoid destroying the ball, which would mean they are both mafia; and 3) eVEREYONE IS MAFIA!!!!!!! ok There are actually some other possibilties I've considered, but none of them indicate that Sammie and/or Tiny could be town.

I'm mostly inclined to believe scenario 2 right now. But even if this is an attempt to buy Tiny more time, it inevitably puts Sammie in a really precarious situation, so I'm guessing that the mafia might have foreseen that the tradeoff between Sammie being lynched and Tiny living through another phase is a safe enough strategy to employ.

This puts me in a really complicated position because, as much as I don't want to get my ball destroyed, I don't think mafia will just "forget" that they have it and let it be taken away from them by the RNG. The reason why I didn't see a problem with shifting the lynch from Sammie before is that I didn't have strong reasons to believe she was mafia, but I do now. Mafia is either gonna throw it back-and-forth among themselves (which would give me some great hints at who's mafia tbh) or give it to a town player next in order to lead me to believe that that person is mafia. I'm not going to easily forget that this is likely a trap that mafia wants me to step in, and move away from the Tiny lynch.

guess what

im not backing down.

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 50 Tumblr_lmzraxiY7I1qzi1mmo1_400

I don't mind the ball being destroyed, I still think Tiny should be lynched next. However, I think it's really safe to say that Sammie is mafia at this point as well, and not only for the ball business.

I mean, you probably shouldn't trust Tiki over Ninfia unless you have strong role information to support it, as Ninfia is literally confirmed town and I can't believe there are still doubts about her ability being pro-town, whereas Tiki?? ? What the heck is even going on with Tiki, I seriously have been so confused about Tiki since the beginning of the game because apparently there's a handful of people who know his role and will vouch for him, I guess? All I know is that he's a stunner that sends strange messages. At any rate, bussing Ninfia and Tiki isn't a pro-town move, at least not under the reasons Sammie gave.

She even said she's very confident about me being town and then gave the ball to the person I've been very vocal about lynching??? omg >--(o

Anyways, yeah, my vote is staying on Tiny, at least for the moment. Depending on what happens along the phase, I might consider switching it to Sammie, or even someone else, if a good enough reason is provided.

tl;dr I think both Sammie and Tiny are mafia and Sammie sent the ball to Tiny in hopes that she'd live a while loger, whatever good that would do. The ball is pretty useful, but maybe not useful enough to risk whatever this gambit is trying to accomplish, so I'm keeping my vote on Tiny. Besides, the ball is useless to us if it's under mafia control. This tl;dr is too long to be a tl;dr and my post wasn't even long enough to require a tl;dr tbh. Mayb Lux should give me private lessons on How To TL;DR.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yo hold up, I still want to look at Tiny/Sammie but this just caught my attention and I want it addressed.

Cloverasei wrote:Also I used my ability for the first time and nothing happened. (It partly depends on rng)

e2zelin wrote:I brought up the possibility of us being driven mostly to see her reaction. The thing is, we weren't driven, unless Rasei is also a driver.

e2zelin wrote:if there was a full bus, or a redirect from Five to me specifically, it could have only been Rasei.

If last night was the first time Rasei used her ability all game, why did she (if I'm understanding this right) appear in ezzelin's results on n2?

y u visitan Rasei

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Five

Five

< O> < O>

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

A'ight I'm straight up going to vote: Rasei until she responds to my post pointing out her contradiction.

I would also be okay with voting Tiny or Sammie today. I'm more suspicious of Sammie than Tiny because I can still totally see Tiny's reaction as a genuine mistake, but I agree with everyone that the ball passing thing is super sketch. Additionally, if Sammie does flip ???, we'd probably get more info out of lynching Tiny than Sammie.

I'm willing to drop the Five/Ezz thing for now until we get the whole thing with Rasei sorted out, because I suppose there is an increasingly likely chance that Rasei could have been the one to tamper with Five/Ezz's roles.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

something sort of major came up and I might not be around till later in the day than I'd like. sorry guys. I promise to bring the ruckus when I can.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Well, Ninfia pretty much flatout told me to send the ball to Tiny.

Ex#00003: "Ninfia" wrote:I'm comfortable lynching Sammiya, ore Blaire this round, but I think that perhaps blaire is the best target because we don't want the magic ball destroyed if lucas is telling the truth. If sammiya does not send the ball to Tiny, and tiny dies, then we can lynch sammie.

So, uh, went with that? Tiki I've been thinking as being Town since the beginning, and as I said before I had been debating in between him and Tiny about the ball. But if Tiny WAS killed and flipped town the above would've happened and either way I would've been up the creek without a paddle. If I had given Tiki the ball, then I would've bussed Tiny with someone else. No matter what I do at this point, someone'll find it suspicious, so pretty much I'll do whatever I think is the best route for me to take.

But uh, very good point about Rasei Kiyoko. That's a REALLY odd dichotomy in between what's been said and what's happened.

Vote: Rasei

But hope everything is okay, Ninfia!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Also, at this point:
#Ex0003: "Ninfia" wrote:this text is correct about my role flavour, so I'm inclined to believe Tiny. I think if we don't lynch Sammie tonight, she should send the ball to Tiny so she can get results on five, kiyoko, or whomever else she deems a high priority target.

So. Doing exactly what Ninfia suggested to do.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Five

Five

I take it Ninfia thought lights's info on Blaire was accurate, then, and didn't think to advise differently when Blaire flipped town? Either way, that does clear this matter up at least a bit.

I'm not going to vote for Rasei quite yet; I will later in the phase if this matter isn't cleared up adequately, but I think I have a hunch as to what happened if Rasei isn't lying. Either way, she's kind of a mystery at this point, so I really want to hear more information from her.

Rasei

Rasei

Poops. *shakes a hand at smarts people* Fine, I'm not going into the long logical yet false role as a baker who makes bread that has three different effects depending on rng which includes protection, lynch proof, or giving myself kill proof.

Instead... The truth is...

I lied. I want to do a long post about my ability looking at it.

Quick question: Does kill proof mean lynch proof too?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

#Ex00010 high seraph wrote:I mean, you probably shouldn't trust Tiki over Ninfia unless you have strong role information to support it, as Ninfia is literally confirmed town and I can't believe there are still doubts about her ability being pro-town, whereas Tiki?? ? What the heck is even going on with Tiki, I seriously have been so confused about Tiki since the beginning of the game because apparently there's a handful of people who know his role and will vouch for him, I guess? All I know is that he's a stunner that sends strange messages. At any rate, bussing Ninfia and Tiki isn't a pro-town move, at least not under the reasons Sammie gave.

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 50 Giphy

Hehe. Anyway, beyond the silly gif, I do agree that, other than to a couple people (arguably), Ninfia is a lot more in the clear than I am, given the day phase. Granted, if Sammie is somehow Town, I can see why having a second phase extending role would raise her eyebrows.

As for the Rasei developments...well, lying isn't exactly the best policy at this juncture where openness is key. And actually, while digging in the thread for that gif, I was reminded of her vote for Carolynn that actually kept her vote on Plottie, eliminating our poor Plotstickers. All that combined has me questioning if that wasn't intentional after all, only faking being a goof.

Then again...Rasei (I don't mean to be mean <3). That's why that, and these developments, only bump her up from my "no opinion" list to my "would vote for" list. Which, of course leaves only one person still in my "Want to vote for" list...

Since I'm working till a half hour before rollover, and I'm at a much busier location today (squeezing this post in during lunch), I'm going to go ahead and vote now, just in case: vote: Sammiya.

Sammie, you have been vouching for me -- which makes me feel a bit bad to vote for you... -- but that's something most everyone is doing anyway, and is a pretty safe thing to say at this point. I hope this vote doesn't frustrate/upset you (and that things in the real world are improving). =(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 57 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum