Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 64]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

#Ex00003: \"Ninfia" wrote:
#Ex00010 high seraph wrote:hello fellow captives!!! Glad to see nobody exploded or anything

Ninfia wrote:I got two things in the night, which is interesting.

I'm pleased to know!!! It's possible that having this artifact in your possession might have influenced rollover greatly, but I can't be sure. Also, I'm not sure if this has been explained to you when you got it, but I'd advise you to roll the artifact over (but carefully) to someone you trust, or it will be passed randomly to a new player and that... would not be ideal. I wouldn't like to lose this item to the mafia (and I hope you aren't mafia). You don't need to pass it to me tho, I won't need it.

Lucas 100% sent me the thing. That's super interesting, thank you Lucas. I'll be sure to give it to someone who deserves it <3

I had some reservations about what the nature of it would be but you really put my mind at ease, so thank you.

with that, it makes me sort of wonder if I was the nk. I have been vocal about wanting to die n0 to get that fucking achievement, but um, plz don't kill me now, I want to figure out what my role actually........ does.......

This is all we know of the ball so far, except for Lucas n' Haley, I think.

And, wut, 3 way tie now? Heh...well, uh, coming down to the wire.

Tiny has been out because of birthday. I don't wanna lynch her on birthday.
Sammie has been out because of a significant family obligation...seems uncool to vote on that too. >.<
And Plotstickers...I...like...Plottie...but...
WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO MAKE THIS DECISION???
Vote: Plotstickers

T_T

Edit: Backread after I posted, it didn't show me Five Unvoting? Who did she vote for again? >.<
AND WHY MUST A POST WITH ME CRYING BE THE PAGETOP?

Five

Five

Does it seem a little weird to anyone else to give a thing you're told to give to someone you trust to a relatively inactive newbie?

plotstickers

plotstickers

I'm pretty sure Five voted for Tiny.

I'd rather not roleclaim, but it looks like I might have to, lol. Feel free to ask me questions if you're wavering on your vote. It seems like there's a good chance I'll get lynched at this rate.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

PLOT DON'T JOKE ABOUT BUSDRIVERs

You scared the heck out of me since I AM the busdriver and I was alarmed that someone stole my role. (And I've been hinting at it constantly, too.)

Also, while I don't mind dying, I'd prefer to die during the night phase since the other part of my role ability only kicks in during the night phase. And I think we'll be able to find out things we wouldn't know otherwise.

One thing to note, though, is even though I'm town my alignment will come up as ??? regardless of how I die. And when I die no one will be able to interact with my corpse or even target my corpse.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:Does it seem a little weird to anyone else to give a thing you're told to give to someone you trust to a relatively inactive newbie?

I think it's because:
  1. Ninfia and TLF are friends.
  2. It was a "birthday gift."

katagi

katagi

If that is true then you need to explain what the "other part" of your role does, because as far as I undeerstand it, an alignment-obfuscation-upon-death is only town-aligned in the case that it is a counterbalanced for a very powerful pro-town power

otherwise it doesnt make a lot of sensee as something for town to have

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 26 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day Two

- - vote tally

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 26 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
#Ex00014 Aeiou vs. plotstickers
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00002 ezzelin vs. plotstickers
#Ex00012 plotstickers vs. Tinylightsflash
#ED00002 Carolynn vs. Sammiya
#Ex00016 angelstar vs. drandahl
#Ex00007 katagi vs. Sammiya
#Ex00004 Mr. Alice vs. high seraph Sammiya
#Ex55555 Five vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00003 Ninfia vs. Sammiya
#Ex00011 Rasei vs. plotstickers
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll vs. plotstickers

plotstickers IV
Sammiya IV
Tinylightsflash II
drandahl I

Last edited by Luxaria on Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

katagi

katagi

i could be wrong though, but i cant work out another way that obfuscation+driver would likely be a town role

also i just remembered that time i thought there was a driver and you weree like "driver isnt necessarily mafia" out of the blue haha it makes sens enow

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Can someone remind me why there are votes on dran and lucas? What was the motivation there?

Also ye I suspect Hayley's gift was birthday related hahaha

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ok well in light of that Unvote: high seraph

Vote: Sammiya
for reasons that we don't want to divulge right now sorry :'((((  (tho it might be a lil obvious now wdk)

edit: the motivation was gut

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. 4lice wrote:edit: the motivation was gut

Blaire using her stomach to think.

I choose to believe this.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Tiki The Test Tube wrote:
#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:Does it seem a little weird to anyone else to give a thing you're told to give to someone you trust to a relatively inactive newbie?

I think it's because:

1. Ninfia and TLF are friends.
  2. It was a "birthday gift."

Tiki read me like a fucking book, uh,,,,,,,

but also, I have a pretty decent idea of what the magic ball does and I thought Tiny would be fine? also, if she's down I think she'd be a good "lower protect priority" kill, so giving the ball to her seemed logical at the time.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Five

Five

Something very much strikes me as "off" about Sammie's claim. Maybe it's that such "convenient" claims tend to be mafia--the number of times "I have a revenge kill" has been used as a defense is staggering, and this is... well, not the same, but it's pretty close to "I'm a miller".

Also, Lux hates death-millers. A lot.

plotstickers

plotstickers

I'm supposed to be driving to a friend's house for Pokemon Go shenanigans, but I'm staring at this thread instead.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

the thread stares back at u...

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum