Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 44 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 64]

katagi

katagi

jesus christ fivey

BEST PAGETOP EVER

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 PADtC8A

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day Two

- - vote tally

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
#Ex00014 Aeiou vs. plotstickers
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00002 ezzelin vs. plotstickers
#Ex00012 plotstickers vs. Tinylightsflash
#ED00002 Carolynn vs. Sammiya
#Ex00016 angelstar vs. drandahl
#Ex00007 katagi vs. Sammiya
#Ex00004 Mr. Alice vs. high seraph
#Ex55555 Five vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00003 Ninfia vs. Sammiya
#Ex00011 Rasei vs. plotstickers

Tinylightsflash III
Sammiya III
plotstickers III
drandahl I
high seraph I

Last edited by Luxaria on Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

plotstickers

plotstickers

Nice to see you around, Tiny!

I can't believe there's a possibility of a three-way tie. /looks into the camera

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Back!

Tinylightsflash wrote:TO GIVE MORE INFO IN THE MEANTIME I was given the ball last night and I'm still struggling to make my role useful.

...Huh. We're pretty sure the ball is good, right? What happens if the person holding it dies?...
LUCAS
COME HERE BBY, ANSWER DA QUESTION
D=

Edit: Specifically, is lynched. I think he's already hinted what happens if the holder gets attacked by an NK.

Five

Five

Can someone give me the lowdown on the ball because I've forgotten and can't backread very... effectively? If the ball does what people seem to be hinting at isn't it a little odd to give it to lights?

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

yeah um now that tiki brings it up, can someone remind us about the ball business? we actually totally forgot that was a thing :////

Rasei

Rasei

Our mom had knee surgery on Wednesday and Sammy has been taking care of her since. I will nudge her to talk. in bathroom hiding from boss. vote:plot because has a no lynch on birthday policy and a no lynch Sammy without reason after the vanilla game

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tiki The Test Tube wrote:
LUCAS
COME HERE BBY, ANSWER DA QUESTION
D=

Woah now, hitting on Lucas is my job

Sorry for this useless post I'm walking home right now

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

plotstickers

plotstickers

I can't believe there's a three-way tie.

katagi

katagi

yeeesh

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Lucas gave me the ball on N0. I passed the ball to Tiny because I was like #yolo, and I'm glad she got it despite the fact that I was jailed.

if I didn't choose someone to pass it on, it would be randomly sent to another player!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

erm....we're not opposed to moving our vote, we just...don't really have strong feelings on who to vote for

plotstickers

plotstickers

With the way the vote is going, I'm almost tempted to vote for Sammie, except I'm not sure how this Carolynn vote thing works.

Thanks for the clarification, Ninfia.

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

OKAY I have skim read and will try to be as useful as possible! I don't want anyone to feel bad about lynching me just because I'm new or its my birthday, I should have let you guys know in advance I was going to be MIA for a day.

As I said before I got given the ball thing last night and idk what it does (but thank u hayley -u-). Because of my role I'm now willing to believe Tiki and Five that they're not maf and I also don't THINK Hayley is maf either based on my role thing and also because she gave me a present.

BAsed mostly on gut feelings I won't vote for Rasei or 4lice and katagi's fanfic related (?) role doesn't seem like a maf thing either.

Idk who to vote for esp since it could potentially be a tie breaker??? my vote doesn't normally mean much 8')

Five

Five

unvote

eyes emoji

Last edited by #Ex55555 "Phive" on Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 44 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum