Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 56 of 64]

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

at this point, while I dislike and generally avoid claiming, I'll be happy to do so once the voting thing gets sorted out. we should probably wait on doing more spec? I guess? I've never seen something like that before :O I can't believe we didn't catch it sooner

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, on the topic you ended that post on, that actually was part of my spec list, though no one seemed to notice?

Tiki The Test Tube wrote:Would be inclined to vote for:

• Ezzelin. Mostly because of the stuff with Five, and her role claims feel off too. Still, given all the confusion that still abounds, not my top target. Also could be valuable just to see how she flips, given her vote manipulation vs. Sammiya...even though I'm still more inclined to take on Sammie first, heh. (Also, did I just count the votes in thread wrong, or wasn't Ezz the one with the most visible votes before that last vote tally, and not Blaire?)

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm.

So I remember in one of the tallies I accidentally kept katagi as ezzelin when she had swapped to Mr. Alice, and I wondered how I missed her vote. So I swapped the ezzelin to Mr. Alice and updated it to reflect the proper tally on the following page.

But apparently I did record the katagi vote on Mr. Alice as a second vote at the bottom of the tally but never noticed it, meaning katagi entered the tally twice. This was not supposed to happen.

Soooo.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

This is awkward.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Uh.

Well worst case scenario, the correct tally would've been

Blaire: 6
Ezz: 6

which I think would've come down to a coinflip unless there are other vote manipulation roles I'm not aware of that were acting in that phase.

So it's not gamebreaking in that it's the same end result as if Blaire lost the coin flip.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 56 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Emergency Protocol

- - cease all activities

"SEEMS WE'RE HAVING A BIT OF A PROBLEM RIGHT NOW. NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT TOO MUCH, FOLKS, UNLESS THINGS START EXPLODING AGAIN. THEN YOU CAN WORRY. UNFORTUNATELY THE PERSON I PUT IN CHARGE OF THIS WHOLE ORDEAL IS A MORON, SO WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO SORT THROUGH SOME MESSY STUFF FOR A MOMENT. BUT, I REPEAT, THERE'S NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. JUST TAKE IT EASY AND--NO, CAROLYNN, THEY'RE GRABBING THE LAB EQUIPMENT AND THROWING IT AT THE GLASS. CAROLYNN, THEY--"

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 56 6e3srDk
JAVE COHNSON, CEO
Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 56 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
"The thread is temporarily on lockdown while the idiots in charge sort through some things."

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 56 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day Five

- - intermission

"YEAH SO WE'VE BEEN GETTING A HANDFUL OF REPORTS THAT A COUPLE OF TEST SUBJECTS--NOT NAMING ANY NAMES--HAVE BEEN ANTAGONIZING OUR LITTLE INNOCENT TEST SUBJECT OVER HERE, AND NOW I'VE GOT OSHA BREATHING DOWN MY NECK ABOUT CHILD LABOR LAWS.

SO I'M FEDERALLY MANDATED TO INFORM ALL OF YOU THAT EZZELIN IS TOWN AND SHOULD BE TREATED WITH CARE. WE HERE AT ERUPTEA DESIGNS WISH ONLY THE BRIGHTEST FOR OUR YOUNG, HAPPY, EXCITED NEXT GENERATION OF SCIENTIFIC MINDS."

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 56 6e3srDk
JAVE COHNSON, CEO
Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 56 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
"In light of a non-insignificant host error, a slight balance tweak has been made to an already existing ability.

Jave Cohnson would like all of you to know that ezzelin is town.

The game may proceed."

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Huh, well, okay then. Let me go back to my vote tallies

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Reposting vote tallies for now

day 2 wrote:#Ex00014 Aeiou vs. plotstickers
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00002 ezzelin vs. plotstickers
#Ex00012 plotstickers vs. Sammiya
#ED00002 Carolynn vs. Sammiya
#Ex00016 angelstar vs. drandahl
#Ex00007 katagi vs. Sammiya
#Ex00004 Mr. Alice vs. Sammiya
#Ex55555 Five vs. ezzelin
#Ex00003 Ninfia vs. Sammiya
#Ex00011 Rasei vs. plotstickers
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll vs. plotstickers
#Ex00015 Tinylightsflash vs. plotstickers
#Ex00009 Sammiya vs. plotstickers

if Sammie is maf, then it's interesting to see who voted for plot (town), which is Vowels (town), Ezz (town), Rasei, Tiki, Tiny, Sammie

day 3 part 1 wrote:#Ex00003 Ninfia vs. Five
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Sammiya
#Ex00004 Mr. Alice vs. Sammiya
#Ex00009 Sammiya vs. angelstar
#Ex00006 drandahl vs.
#Ex00016 angelstar vs. Sammiya
#Ex00015 Tinylightsflash vs. high seraph
#Ex00011 Rasei vs. ezzelin
#Ex00010 high seraph vs. ezzelin
#Ex55555 Five vs. ezzelin
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll vs. ezzelin

Players who voted Sammie: Kiyoko, Katagi (town), Blaire (town), angel (town)

Players who voted ezz (town): Rasei, Lucas, Five, Tiki

day 3 part 2 wrote:#Ex00007 katagi vs. Mr. Alice
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Five
#Ex00016 angelstar vs. ezzelin
#Ex00015 Tinylightsflash vs. Mr. Alice
#Ex00010 high seraph vs. Mr. Alice
#Ex00004 Mr. Alice vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00006 drandahl vs. ezzelin
#Ex00003 Ninfia vs. Mr. Alice
#Ex55555 Five vs. drandahl
#Ex00011 Rasei vs. Mr. Alice
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll vs. Rasei
#Ex00009 Sammiya vs. drandahl
#Ex00002 ezzelin vs. Mr. Alice

players who voted ezz (town): angel (town), drandahl
players who voted Blaire (town): katagi (town), Tiny, Lucas, Ninfia, Rasei, ezz (town)

I feel like whether or not sammie was maf changes the info we get from day 3 by a lot. if Sammie is maf I can see Tiny outing her results (which didn't happen until the second half of day 3? Like why didn't Tiny claim in the first half of D3?) as a diversion from a Sammie lynch.

If Sammie/ezz/Blaire are all town I don't even know what we can get out of that vote tally

edit to add d4 tally

day 4 wrote:#Ex00010 high seraph vs. Sammiya
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Rasei
#Ex00009 Sammiya vs. Rasei
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll vs. Sammiya
#Ex00011 Rasei vs. Sammiya
#Ex00006 drandahl vs. Rasei
#Ex00002 ezzelin vs. Sammiya
#Ex00015 Tinylightsflash vs. Rasei
#Ex00003 Ninfia vs. Sammiya
#Ex55555 Five vs. Rasei

votes for sammiya: high seraph, tiki, rasei, katagi (town), ezzelin (town), ninfia

votes for rasei: kiyoko, sammiya, drandahl, tiny, five

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Man I'm starting to feel like mafia is Five/Tiki/Sammie/Tiny or something

this is just my gut reaction based on looking at the votes i haven't thought this through ugh let me think

edit so that I don't fucking quadruple post

drandahl's votes are also pretty sketch. He straight up doesn't vote D2 or D3 part 1 and then drops a vote for ezzelin second half of D3 with his only reasoning being

drandahl wrote:Alright, I'm going to vote: Ezz.

Right now I feel like there is probably exactly one of Mafia in each of (Ezz, Sammia) and (Blaire, TFL). I'm nervous to vote Sammiya since she claimed to flip ???, so I think we'll gain less info if she flips as such...

and also i just now noticed i forgot to include d4 tally brb editing d4 tally into above post

Five

Five

That's a very interesting reveal. I can't help but wonder what error was significant enough to merit this.

I am actually inclined to vote for drandahl at this point. Flashbacks to meme mafia where he didn't post, pretty much at all, during the second half of the game.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay. That was, indeed, a big reveal. And with Ezz on so many lists, I took a moment to reevaluate some things (not to mention taking a moment to make sure our lovely host was okay).

First, I'm not going to look at votes for Ezz (well, except for maybe what Kiyo just brought up), if only because a lot of us voted her. If not for the phase extension, and the subsequent miscount, she'd probably be double dead via lynching. This does throw some things off, though.

Uhm...not sure what else to say...even after all of that reevaluating...
Heh...

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Ninfia got the ball because she was consistantly low on everyone's suspicion list. Also I tend to post either really late or really early in the phase because of Timezone shenanigans.

I just finished work and am on my way to my mum and dads for dinner so I'll comment properly once I get home! I'll keep skimming the thread though and answer any questions that come up. FYI I targeted Lucas (no surprises he has the ball) and Rasei in the last two nights but I haven't had time to read hers yet.

Five

Five

Does Lucas's flavor say anything about the ball? Hints as to what it does? I just want to make sure everything lines up with regard to this because he's the only one we've heard from regarding the ball's actual function.

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Okay so I am super hesitant to read too much into the role flavour since that was the basis for me pushing for Blaire's Lynch. That said Lucas' flavour mentions a scry and try function and that it allows for testing without being in the room. I guess that might mean Lucas can use the abilities of the person who has the ball? That would explain why he didn't want it given back.

I've read Rasei's flavour text and I just don't understand it at all its all about temperatures and freezing/heating stuff omg

Five

Five

Freezing and heating doesn't sound like what Rasei has claimed, with the PENGUIN suit and all. I don't know what exactly to make of it, though, given the issue with Blaire's flavor. I would expect flavor to be more useful than this, though, given that some of mine is very literal about the effects of my role.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 56 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum