Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 50 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 64]

Rasei

Rasei

I waited an hour, but Ezz hasn't responded since I asked. Suit-san said that Ezz performed an watcher action and nothing else. Will walk home and melt in the sun now.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hello hi I am here, sorry for being away for so long.

I do want to get back to the thing I was doing so I don't know how long I can stay, but.

Ninfia/Tiny/Sammy/Lucas situation

I straight up don't understand the reasoning behind anyone's suspicions of anyone regarding all of this.

Ninfia mentioned finding it suspicious that the ball ended up with Sammie (as Lucas had hinted the ball would be beneficial and multiple people suspected Sammie, hence it might be a mafia ploy to give the ball to Sammie to either buff her or make her less likely of a kill target), but in the same breath mentioned not being suspicious of Tiny. So what's your theory here? That the "Random pass" isn't actually a random pass, and Lucas/Sammie are teammates, and he controlled a pass to Sammie? This doesn't make sense to me for a lot of reasons. First off, if the ball is beneficial and Lucas is mafia, why not just give it to mafia teammates and pass it between themselves? Secondly, if the ball isn't beneficial, then it's not suspicious for anyone to give the ball to Sammie. Thirdly, Lucas passed the ball to Ninfia who passed it to Tiny who passed it to Sammie, so if this chain of action implicates Sammie and Lucas in any way, it also therefore implicates Ninfia and Tiny.

Please let me know what I'm missing here.

Regarding the ball itself and wanting to know more about it, I don't blame anyone for this and also would like Lucas to show up and clarify things just so we can determine either this is something to focus on or it isn't, and not get distracted. I, personally, was under the impression that the ball had protective properties due to Ninfia's statement that "it's likely that she was the N0 NK target."

Ezz/Five/Rasei situation

I feel like, given what the three of them claimed so far, I'm having trouble trying to wrap my head around what could possibly be going on here. If all three of them are telling the truth (or four I guess, including Sammie), there's some fourth role interfering with these results, but I have no idea what kind of role could basically I guess make it look like Five's ability is coming from ezzelin? Is that what's going on? I do kind of understand Five and Tiki's claims, but.

I feel like I don't have enough context on this situation to be able to pick someone to vote from this group.

On Sammie's role

I see Five's point about the bleeder-esque power being somewhat pro-town, but the alignment obfuscation really gets me. The fact that Sammie was not open about her alignment obfuscation at the beginning of the game the same way Tiki was like "btw I have a possibly scummy role", and only claimed it at a point where it was possible she would be on the chopping block, makes me a little uncomfortable with that whole situation.

On my and Katagi's thing

I did indeed get a message from katagi telling me to say stuff in thread, which i have already at this point fulfilled. Now that I have clarification on what the pen does, I may keep it unless people would be more comfortable with me passing it on? Katagi, if I gave the pen back to you what would happen?

Regarding my role specifically, I didn't want to say much but I can see that we're at the point where people are asking for openness, so I'll reveal that I am no longer vanilla. I figured out my role, and that's what the "ominous" thing I got was back on D1 (it was a message telling me that Something Would Happen. I got my True Role some time after that, during N1.)

I am, however, still passive. My role is a mixture of two of the other roles I submitted, hence why I said I was so sure that roles of players in-game are likely combinations of submitted roles. I am going to say that it only activates when I'm targeted, and I get delayed information. Nobody targeted me on N1, and I don't get my N2 results til I think the end of this phase. That's all I'm willing to share for the time being but if anyone has good reason to want to press me on this, they can.

For now I am going to vote: Sammiya, largely because I honestly don't find her claimed role (especially the alignment obfuscation) very pro-town but if anyone has a strong reason for why I shouldn't vote Sammie I'm willing to listen.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

katagi

katagi

im back from monsterhunter and i am going to ,,, tentatively vote: sammiya as well because my suspicions haven't really gone away, but i'm also willing to listen to anyones ideas on other vote candidates

Kiyoko, you don't actually have to do anything re: the pen, dont worry :>

high seraph

high seraph

HELLO I'VE BEEN OUT ALL DAY I'VE MISSED A LOT BRB BACKREADING

katagi

katagi

due to Role Reasons, I am now significantly more confident that kiyoko is not maf, so... theres that

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day Three

- - vote tally

"WELL, CAROLYNN, HOW'S THE LIGHT SITUATION LOOKING? GOT A BUNCH OF TEST SUBJECTS ALL HUDDLED UP IN A CORNER SCARED OF THE DARK NOT SURE IF IT'S GOING TO SUDDENLY CUT OUT ON THEM OR NOT. OR MAYBE IT'S THE TECHNICIANS WORKING ON THE LIGHTS, SEEING AS THEY ARE MANTIS MEN. OR BOTH."
Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 6e3srDk
JAVE COHNSON, CEO
Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
"Backup's reserve power is  20% above our estimates and will last until the technicians are finished, which they estimate to be in a little less than two hours, sir.
"EXCELLENT, REALLY GREAT STUFF. WE'LL SWAP BACK TO THE MAIN POWER WHEN IT'S GOOD TO GO AND EVERYTHING WILL BE GOOD AS NEW. SHOULDN'T CAUSE ANY TROUBLE. I'LL REASSURE THE TEST SUBJECTS. IN THE MEANWHILE, ANYTHING TO REPORT?"
Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 6e3srDk
JAVE COHNSON, CEO
Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
#Ex00003 Ninfia vs. Five
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Sammiya
#Ex00007 katagi vs. Sammiya
#Ex00004 Mr. Alice vs. Sammiya
#Ex00009 Sammiya vs. angelstar
#Ex00006 drandahl vs.
#Ex00016 angelstar vs. Sammiya
#Ex00015 Tinylightsflash vs. high seraph
#Ex00011 Rasei vs. high seraph

Sammiya IV
high seraph II
Five I
angelstar I

Last edited by Luxaria on Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

It didn't occur to me that my alignment showing up as ??? would be suspicious or scummy and that's why I didn't bring it up.

I also had no intention of bringing it up unless I was either A) targeted for a NK and had to explain why the phase backtracked or B) put into a position that would require it. I hinted at the bus driver because I was concerned about people figuring it out and jumping on the presumption it'd be a mafia bus driver over a town one since those are relatively rare from what I've seen.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

katagi

katagi

More People Need to Vote And Discuss Things

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

WE'RE REALLY SORRY, WE'VE BEEN DOING THINGS WITH FRIENDS AND ARE STILL DOING SO

gonna throw down a Vote: Sammiya cuz its what we've wanted to do since last time, and haven't really been dissuaded from it so far

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: Angelstar

Leaving vote here, not that it'll do much good overall.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

drandahl

drandahl

Sorry, also been out. Bought an axe.

I don't have enough context right now to vote clearly. I do think either there are either some really bizarre interactions behinds the scenes to explain all this, or that Sammiya is telling the truth. Since there are so many Sammiya votes, I think I don't have enough info.

Sorry, going to vote: No Vote because I won't have time before rollover to get caught up. I am worried that if Sammiya is telling the truth, she'll flip ??? and we'll gain no new info. Sorry, this is all I have time for right now.

angel★

angel★

ack i keep going through areas with nk service so I should just vote now before it's too late lmao

I think I'm most suspicious of sammie and ezz. things don't add up for either of them. I think I'm gonna go with vote: sammiya since I'm more willing to give ezz the benefit of doubt for now.

oops data went out again and I see even more votes for sammie..... a little worried about this bandwagon hm. I'm always a little wary of kiyo bc I've been duped too many times, but given what tagi said about kiyo, I don't think tagi would say that if they were both maf? so I'm.... just gonna keep this here for now......

hmmm Dylan that's true that we might not gain anything, but since we don't have anything better to go off of, I think it's better that we get it over with now? since we'll probably eventually end up lynching her given what we know, so maybe now is the best time.

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

vote: Lucas for afore mentioned reasons. Might change later but we'll see

Rasei

Rasei

I'm going to vote:Lucas because I. Got a really iffy feeling. Also we dont know what the ball does and how its activate

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sorry, sorry. Work for crazy, then spent some time with visiting family. Now, hmm...

Can't say I'm thrilled about the Sammiya bandwagon, but the only other vote is on Five? And Five I definitely don't want to vote for...and a vote average else might as well be a "no vote" at this point. So, I guess, vote: Sammiya.

Ninja'd by votes. Oh yeah, Lucas still hasn't said anything?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 50 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum