Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 64]

Five

Five

Hayley.

Hayley please.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Best pagetop. I was just considering doing a vote tally for the singular vote, too. Actually, screw it, one moment.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

The reason I was put up for being voted on was the phase yesterday. Ezz did something that made Carolynn the NPC vote for me, Katagi followed up shortly after for voting me, and it all snowballed from there.

I explained my role power (Bus driver, shows up as ??? when I die, if I die in the night phase the timeline resets to the beginning of the previous day phase, and at the end of that day phase everyone who died in the original timeline dies again, but investigators should be able to get my true alignment if they look at me (forgot to mention that before, and given all of the confusing stuff happening now/the fact it seems there's someone out there that can change people's messages it might not count for much, unfortunately), and my corpse after I die can not be affected or targeted by other players. Also, this doesn't really count anymore, but I had a temporary bullet proof N0 and Day 1 that if I'd been targeted for a kill it would've saved me but my resetting the timeline power would've been removed/taken away, and I didn't mention it before since it has no current effect on the game.)

I'm confused as hell and not sure who to vote for since there's definitely someone doing something screwy with people's abilities.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 35 34758b1b1218345f9a00d56f4ad1d5be

DONT FUCKING TALK TO ME ITS TIME FOR POKEMON

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

katagi

katagi

hey i'm home and

i am not suree who to vote for. Sammie's role as explained sounds incredibly scummy, unless i'm missing something big. ???

im gonna backread

katagi

katagi

Sammiya if you had to pick two people you'd feel comfortable lynching, who would they be?

same question for Tiny and for Rasei (but i understand if tiny cant get around to answering tonight due to her stated excuse haha)

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Hayley u r already the very best like no one ever was.

If I had to pick 2????? I guess Lucas and Ezz would be my picks esp since I am weary of that freaking orb.

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Also I have 10 minutes before I have to get out of my car and go to the venue I just wish there were more people onliiiine

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

People I'd rather not vote for:
Ezzelin (someone seems to be trying to make her look scummy as hell?)
Five (consistent speculator)
Tiki (believe he's town)
Tiny (hasn't been around much/there might be something more)
Drandahl (due to him being absent)

People I'd be willing to vote for if given good reason:
Katagi (null about/don't feel one way or other about alignment, consistent speculator)
Kiyoko (null about/don't feel one way or the other about alignment, consistent speculator)
Ninfia (posted moderately, has contributed to speculation)

People I'm ???ing about since either there's something funky going on or they haven't posted:
High Seraph (EXPLAIN THE BALL)

People I don't mind voting for:
Rasei (the only person to have brought up a suit, claims to have information but hasn't shared anything)
Angelstar (Hasn't posted much?)

I... think that's everyone?

katagi

katagi

thnk you both!!! now i just need rasei to answer haha * w*

as for me, I would not mind voting Sammiya (SORRY,,,), Rasei, angie, and lucas. probably the top two in terms of suspicion for me aree sammiya and angie?

does anyone else have thoughts?

Five

Five

I don't know what to think of Sammie's role. Part of it is basically a less-controllable temporary revive, which sounds pretty solidly pro-town? The alignment obfuscation is a little sketchy-sounding, but driving could certainly go either way. I do believe she's telling the truth at least about certain parts of her role, though!

I would really like to hear from ezzelin again on the matter of the watcher report? Someone saying ezzelin visited someone while ezz says she can't visit is pretty notable imo.

katagi, weren't you going to explain the pen ??

angel★

angel★

#Ex00003: \"Ninfia" wrote:
I was the one who jailed angel. mostly out of gut feelings tbh. She hadn't said much and seem to be playing close to her chest, so I figured if she were maf it wouldn't be a bad idea to jail her as she'd be a good person to send in the nk.

oh hello there. thankfully, I don't think much would've been different anyways. and yeah I've been kinda quiet, and I'm sorry about that (though also not surprising for me anymore lol) but the day phases have exactly matched up with when I'm on the bus - currently on the bus back and there's no wifi on this one for some reason, so might not be able to post as much as I'd like.

also haven't been able to do much role wise so that's why I haven't said much about that, but I'll update y'all when I do/something becomes relevant.

still not really sure what to make of everything that's going on though hm. wary of sammie bc it reminds me of mitsu's house and that didn't go so great. I'll continue to think about it and hopefully don't fall asleep before rollover lol

oh my so many ninjas I took too long writing this post oof

katagi

katagi

oh yeah, the Real Bus which angie is on, I had forgotten about that hmm

anyway re: the pen, I was actually going to explain to kiyoko specifically via a mechanism of the pen, but being cagey at this point won't help. without saying too much: if the person holding the pen says certain words, i get different little powerz. i'm still wary of saying too much about this role though but

one of the powers i get is to send a 100word message to the penholder! so there's that at least

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I FORGOT BLAIRE/4lice. W-whoops. But uh, she'd be with Katagi, Kiyoko, and Ninfia.

My role is confusing to explain. I wasn't planning on having to do so so early in the game/was somewhat hoping that I would've only needed to if I had been targeted for a kill of some sort. But that was just not meant to be, unfortunately.

Rasei

Rasei

*whispers traitor at Sammy.

I'm going to wait for Ezz to answer if its okay to share. I'm not home, but i am making a list.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum