Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 64]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Can do.

Hmm, as for everything else...I'm too tired. XD But the stuns and jails doubling is alarming. Matt actually not be bad, but yeesh. Have to imagine at least one, if not two, are from Mafia.

And Chinomi...I dunno why her.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

There could, conceivably, be a town bus driver and a mafia one. There's at least a town one for sure.

I think I have a guess at Tiki's role as well, but am following Kiyoko's example.

But thinking Tiki, 4lice, and Phive are all town right now for sure due to the circumstances.

Not willing to vote for any stunned/jailed people, the three above, or Kiyoko atm.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Five

Five

@angelstar: One would first have to define what counts as a kill attempt.

@Kiyoko: I'm glad you understand what I'm talking about. I'll save my breath and not go through the whole explanation. I will say that the "thing" I got was indeed identical to Blaire's.

Very tired. More tomorrow.

drandahl

drandahl

I agree with Angel that Chi was an odd target. She has been kind of quiet (though I have been pretty afk as well, I know). I feel like there are higher-priority targets, from the perspective of ending discussion. This means to me that either all the talkers are mafia, or that mafia knew something about Chi that we didn't. Time will tell for the former, but otherwise I'm going to operate under the suspicion that mafia holds some kind of information-gathering role... which isn't that crazy this game.

For me, I didn't use my ability last night. I also didn't receive anything. What do I need to do to get some love?

On the note of things, I'm starting to get mixed up around who has what. Can we start using descriptive names of the items here? I don't think it helps town that much when we have curious objects lying around, especially when people wind up suddenly dead. I'm worried some item(s) is/are mafia-originated.

Otherwise, here's some quick spec on specific info (w/o getting to far into itemgate):

test subjects - -

Killed:
#Ex00013 chinomi

stun/jailed:
#Ex00004 Mr. Alice (I'm actually reading town, for super-meta reasons right now)
#Ex00009 Sammiya
#Ex00011 Rasei
#Ex00003 Ninfia (Reading town for now. She seems to be pretty active this game)

Barring role-dependent reasoning, unlikely NK senders:
#Ex00001 Kiyoko
#Ex00002 ezzelin
#Ex55555 Five - I'm leaning town on her for now, given what I assume her night actions were.

Otherwise, I would be fine thinking one of these players sent in the NK:
#Ex00015 Tinylightsflash
#Ex00016 angelstar (first to vote NL on D1, though I've played enough games with them that that doesn't seem scummy necessarily. Aieou's close NL follow was really concerning though, and I think that's where the lynch-train ended.)
#Ex00007 katagi (Kiyo says gave her a thing which was non-malicious. Also seems to have been a little open with info so far... I'll trust them together for now)
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll (this guy. a lot of in-the-openness. because he has to be, he said? regardless of alignment, I feel like he's a little too hot to have been tagged with NK duty)
#Ex00010 high seraph (still reading lucas. has there been a lack of comic sans this game? I forget. )
#Ex00012 plotstickers (still reading plot.)
#Ex00014 Aeiou (concerned about her close follow-up vote D1)

Me
#Ex00006 drandahl

I think I'm most willing to work with TFL, Angel, Plot, or Aeiou as NK-sender for now, until I collect more of my thoughts. I have missed a bit of thread, sorry.

Five

Five

None of my night actions so far have done anything. I don't know what assumptions you could make about my night actions, but unless they're related specifically to role-related information they're probably wrong.

drandahl

drandahl

@Five. Huh, interesting. Scratch that, then.

I don't have reason to distrust what you're saying, and I don't have role-related reasons for assuming anything. Just some misreads.

ezzelin

ezzelin

good morning!

Well, that's an alarming rise in number of stuns and jails. I'd say there's a duplicator, but to dupe two roles at the same time seems a bit too much.... also I don't think there's a duplicator on the list of roles we've been provided to pick from, and while the "after a fashion" effect sure turns the roles into something else, at least the base effect would've remained the same. Maybe we've looking at joat /dreaming god? Can't say anything about items and their possible effects, seeing how I didn't receive anything yet.

As for the double dolls... I have some thoughts, but I'd like to ask something first.
@Sammie:
Does your action always involve sending dolls? (just yes or no will suffice, don't explain too much esp if there's more.)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Kaeiou wrote:Ok the item I got was a passcode key, I used it on Snammie ;0; sry that was me. It was a one time use so its gone but I wasnt sure if someone else would get one or not

Could this be the reason behind the sammie weird name scramble thing on d1 or the sammie jail? (e: or is vowels claiming a specific action and i'm just bad at reading comprehension? pls correct me if this is the case)

Tiki's claiming credit for the Blaire stun and since Rasei didn't mention getting any messages, I think that's probably a different stun, so there's at least two stunning roles out there and not a duplicated stun.

i am really tired. i'mma pass out and vote tomorrow. Would like to hear from the people on my "would vote" list who haven't posted yet before i vote

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Ah! Nope, my role has nothing to do with the doll sending whatsoever.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Aeiou

Aeiou

I've been at work but to clear it up, on n0/d1 rollover I got the passcode key which was a one time use jail which I used n1 to jail Sammie (I pretty much just picked a person at random lol), Since I was jailed n0 its a strange coincidence that I also got an item that let me jail someone so I wasnt sure if the jail itself wasnt giving out an item?? But if Sammie and Ninfia arent lying (which Id ont really see a reason to do so?) then it at least didnt work that way on n1.

So my thoughts on jails is that I sent random jail on Sammie so while Sammie could still be maf she didnt send the NK in (unless that was a vig shot or something, not knowing when things fail is poop). If we are leaning towards the other jail being mafia then I think we can assume Ninfia is town based off that unless they are jailing their own which is possible but I think its more likely they are jailing town? Of course it might not be mafia jailing but I think that makes some sense with balance???

Stuns I think I understand whats going on with Tiki so I'm comfortable thinking Tiki is town and both players he stunned are town. This is tentative though because Im looking out for any shenanigans unknowingly installed in our roles lol. I believe the second stun isnt a dedicated role so maybe JOAT or item or similar and I also think it came from town leaving me unsure on Rasei but she is at the very least not the NK sender. Luckily this puts an ok amount of players into a dont want to vote for this phase category.

Drans post is a little ? to me for the thing about me no lynching since I mentioned it was before bed and the way the phase was going I just assumed that was the way the thread was going to end up and at that point everyone (I believe?) had posted so I didnt really care to do an activity vote or anything esp when I wouldnt be around anyway. Not to mention I always no lynch d1 I think lmao, one day maybe I'll stop. Not too worried about this though just kind of felt like pointing out its a weak thing to vote off of if it comes to that?

Not wanting to vote for this phase based on mechanics:
me
Ninfia
Lice Mayor
Tiki
Sammi
Five
Rasei

Not willing to vote for based on feels:
Kiyoko (is being pretty helpful)
ezzelin (not too much to go off of but already mentioned role mechanicy things which could be to gain trust but I like thinking that the more helpful people are more likely town ;w;)
katagi (Seems to want discussion? idk about alignment but I dont mind leaving them alone for now)
High Junpei (pointed out inconsistencies, making cute junpei posts so I dont want to vote for yet)

Willing to vote:
drandahl (just feeling neutral on dran! )
plotstickers (where even are you >:L )
Tinylightsflash (And where are you as well!)
angelstar (Neutral although has at least been posting lol)

So I'll just
vote: Plot
for now. Not a solid vote, I'll be around like 5 hrs before rollover but then Ill be at work and we are super busy so I probably wont be able to follow any later developments ovo

katagi

katagi

I'm still hesitant to activity-poke TLF because newbie syndrome but tlf if you could show up and try to add a little bit of info that'd be great!!

for instance, have you given or received any items? you don't need to say what, but a yes/no would be good. you can also decline to say, if you feel safer that way! but some sort of acknowledgment would be a good start for discussion!

anyway, so, i guess there was some sort of action-doubler last night?? hence the double stuns/jails and double-doll? does that make seense? is that a thing? am i crazy?

if stuns and jails were doubled, how were the secondary targets chosen? there's a lot to think about here.

re: the Doll, the obvious choice is the "creepy girl" which is a (slightly malicious?) neutral role, but I'm not sure that's the case - after all, I know my personal role choice was not a carbon-copy of the traditional application of the role, so i'm hesitant to assume that anyone else's role is going to be plain-and-simple importing of an extant role

what do yall think

Aeiou

Aeiou

Tagi read my post lmao, actions werent doubled. I had a jail item!

angel★

angel★

#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:@angelstar: One would first have to define what counts as a kill attempt.

one that was intended to kill a particular person by the sender regardless of stuns/jails/protects/bp/etc, even after knowing how other roles interact with theirs?

(was unsure if this was rhetorical or not - you guys don't seem like you want to reveal too much which is totally understandable, just felt like responding in case)

hmm where are plot and tlf....

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I know that Tiny lives in an awkward timezone compared to most of the rest of the players here (I think Aeiou would be in a similar boat as well) but I would very much like to hear if she got something.

Chinomi gave me a survey on n0. I'm not sure what it did, but she asked me to rank three different things by my own preference, and give her three player names. I had to complete the survey by the end of D1, which I did. She asked me about it in-thread.

chinomi wrote:@ninfia: did last nights v, g, or bp have something to do with your current role :|c

essentially, some wording within my own role made it seem like the survey I was sent was something I did, but.,,,.,.,. it was not.

that being said, I generally agree with the lynch candidates today. I'm at work so I don't have a super huge amount of time to dig into things rn. on my lunch break I'll try to post and get a good grip on my own thoughts.

edit: and my action last night didn't go through so I am no closer to figuring out what the heck I do.

Last edited by #Ex00003: "Ninfia" on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

katagi

katagi

OH, i get it now, there was a jail item and I guess whoever is generating dolls can do so once per night rather than once per game?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum