Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 64]

drandahl

drandahl

Hey, good first phase. Go science. Also apparently I can't tall when someone keeps refilling my drink with sake at karaoke and later at cider bar. Good to knoe go Scienxe where is Kotakia.

No Nk, two stunnish players:

Okay so I tend to feel like Five is pretty solid as town or mafia, so I kind of doubt she'd be a good N0 NK sender unless we have a mafia of really stromg players or if her role makes it a good choice (i.e. she's a maf lynchbomb, she's low risk to investigation in some way, etc). These are constructed and specific stuations, so I'm going to occam razor this and choose to not vote her for now.

The stun on her seems odd to me though. Since we submitted roles, we should ask who is most likely to submit stunning roles... oh duh it's tiki and he came forth.

Aeiou is someone I consider to be a reasonably strong player, though not necessarily wrapped in the N0 NK meta so far. I could picture her being the NK target. I also don't think mafia would descumm her by jail-NKing her or anything like that. Assuming there's no silent protect in the background (though there could be, and that could explain the lack of NK. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people asked for doctory roles), I'm going to assume Vowels is someone I don't want to vote right now.

I am wondering who might have wanted a Jail role enough to throw it in. For some reason this screams Five to me, and I honestly don't know why right now (no accusation, Jailer is a great role that I usually forget about). But she was stunned...

I didn't get any "thing"s last night.

Anyway gonna sleep. Though for now vote: Sammiya what do you think sammiya?

Edit: wow page top prince. I'll add a picture of science when I can.

katagi

katagi

sorry I haven't buckled down and made a good post yet you guys. I was already in bed for rollover so I could wake up at 6am (right now)a nd go to work for 9 hours

I will make a hot post later, but, im glad kiyoko got the thing -- I don't know how much info you got about the thing but it is a great idea to write a novel today, ideally about how sexy you find mr. cohnson's assistant, and also how sexy n0 rollover is, or something

Five

Five

Please don't worry about why I was stunned. I understand that much perfectly. If Tiki wants me to share the "thing" I received as part of his role action I'll elaborate further but suffice to say he's been telling the truth since the beginning of the game and his role makes him look super scummy, but I will honestly be very surprised and REALLY impressed if he's taking me on a good ol' ruse cruise.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:Those are exactly the answers I expected. I see exactly why you used this on me. Do you want me to tell them what the "thing" I got is?

I'm almost done grilling you, but does any element of your role have a restriction to it, in terms of the number of times it can be used?

Hmm, I think keeping it on the down low for at least anger phase would be preferable.

And the only usage restriction I have...is I gotta toss my role out every single night phase. XD

Last edited by Tiki The Test Tube on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Hm, I got two things. One thing is an item that I'm inclined to believe is non malicious but... I can't get any straight answers about. The other thing is something related to my own role and I......... have no idea what it will do either. I hinted a little at it to see if anyone would pick up on it, but apparently not. So,,, yolo, I guess.

my role is a bit of an enigma at this point in time. but, well.

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 11 9FBQei8

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Five

Five

I suppose we should actually discuss lynch targets.

I was initially going to vote for Tiki, but now I wouldn't really dream of it. At this point I don't think I can really say I'm opposed to no lynches on principle. I mean, I am, generally, but I've gone through the same old song and dance of how the ratio is favorable for us and we don't have much information and night 0 passed without anyone dying so many times in so many games now. Even if it's one specific circumstance, it sure seems to be coming up in plenty of games, doesn't it?

I'm not really opposed to a lynch, either, if anyone has any leads they want to follow. But if Tiki the Townie stunned me, It's not unlikely that mafia jailed Kaeiou (Kaeiou definitely didn't send the NK if this is the case) and Kaeiou appears pretty town to me, at least for now. What is unlikely, if not impossible, is the presence of a standard jailer without some kind of big twist to their role. In any case, this phase I will not be voting for Tiki or Kaeiou, nor katagi due to some... odd hints I think I might have picked up on.

I understand if people want to lynch me or Kaeiou. It makes perfect sense, given what appeared in rollover. But honestly, I don't think it's a good idea. Obviously I'm against lynching me, but moreover it just doesn't make sense. Tiki stunned me and claims I didn't send the NK, and while that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not mafia, it means the suspicion on me from rollover should be cleared up, unless you think Tiki and I are mafia together playing some sort of weird gambit and everything is fake. And that's silly.

So.

Does anyone have a lynch target in mind other than me or Kaeiou?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

katagi wrote:sorry I haven't buckled down and made a good post yet you guys. I was already in bed for rollover so I could wake up at 6am (right now)a nd go to work for 9 hours

I will make a hot post later, but, im glad kiyoko got the thing -- I don't know how much info you got about the thing but it is a great idea to write a novel today,  ideally about how sexy you find mr. cohnson's assistant, and also how sexy n0 rollover is, or something

Just woke up but! Did you send me the thing? I didn't get any info about it, just the name of the item and that I can keep it or give it away next night phase.

Should I write this novel in thread or via PM to host or?

Am curious about Tiki but will not press too hard since Five thinks he's town. Just to clarify since I don't think stun is scummy in and of itself, is it the Thing that makes Tiki look maf?

A few people still haven't posted yet this phase right? Has angel posted yet? I'm still waiting on Lucas

I will NL if the rest of thread leans that way but I refuse to bandwagon NL this phase without some good discussion happening first

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

I have no idea who to vote for, and my d20 has failed me. (I rolled it again and got the same result. ;_;) If anyone has a cool after death role, please stand up and volunteer? Maybe?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

#Ex00003: \"Ninfia" wrote:my role is a bit of an enigma at this point in time. but, well.

fiafi i have to ask since this possibly relates to my role

are you currently in possession of a box

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Five

Five

Kiyoko: The stun itself isn't scummy at all. It's entirely the "thing" that makes Tiki look scummy, and I had no idea it was related to the stun at first.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Kiyoko wrote:
#Ex00003: \"Ninfia" wrote:my role is a bit of an enigma at this point in time. but, well.

fiafi i have to ask since this possibly relates to my role

are you currently in possession of a box

um,,,,, i could be in possession of a box, but it's not... explicitly said to to a box?

the item not related to my own role is actually a ball.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually Five, but knowing what you know about my role now, think you could give me a list of people you think I ought to stun? Not right not necessarily, but when you think we have good enough info to make a decent decision. =D

A list preferably too, so it's not so easily sidestepped by the Maf.

katagi

katagi

write novels in the thread please!

Sent from A Damn Toilet At Work

Rasei

Rasei

unvote

I will sneak on later to read what is going. I need to go to work.

angel★

angel★

hello hello sorry i meant to post last night but accidentally fell asleep instead whoops (what's new)

i'm inclined to believe five for now, which means i probably won't be voting for five or aeiou. and since there's not much else to go off, and i'm usually for no lynching d1 anyways, vote: no lynch (i'll be busy during rollover today, but i'll try and check in later at work)

so many things being received and passed around, which is interesting. i also received a thing, but it's not related to any other player. ....i think. the mystery surrounding some peoples' own roles is making me a bit wary now, but i have no other reason to believe otherwise so hopefully.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum