Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 37 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 64]

Aeiou

Aeiou

On items/things I was actually the first to say I received something since I think it was ninfia that asked about it. I'm on mobile so I don't feel like double checking

My thing sounds a lot like Phive's thing I think!
Hmm tiki do you know how many things were sent out or is it conditional and not somethjng you know?

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I got a thing too!

But it could easily be the NK was one either a bulletproofed player or a otherwise protected player. There's also the possibility of the NK being on Aeiou like Ninfia said. So I'm not certain about lynching Aeiou or Five.

Town seems to be in a good place since there was no NK last night, so I wouldn't mind a random lynch if necessary but I'm also fine with a no lynch.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Rasei

Rasei

If Onii-san is fine with a no lynch, then I am! *tackle hug Snake Sammy*

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

we are largely going to be playing on mobile this time around, so sorry if we're slow to respond and whatnot

but dang, there are just way too many things flying around, and we don't know how to feel bad about that! :((((

we're wondering if this is going to be something like the pizza incident

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:
Tiki The Test Tube wrote:I suspect I know what that "thing" is, Phive.
That's weird.

Do you have any comments on that "thing", then?

I'll refer you to my posts last phase, where I believe I stated I picked a target for very specific reasons. And think about roles that you've given our, and even roles that you've received. I'm thinking of two in particular, I've from each category.

Also the whole "Greatest Hits" thing. Keep in mind I've played in both of Lux's games, and I seem to have elements from both... especially my earlier, and more infamous one, the one where I was a dancing, insane cop who sent messages. A dancing guy with incorrect info about alignments, who could unwittingly spread his misinformation in private.

Now combine those two paragraphs along with ask I've hinted at when discussing my role N0, and the stuns here on D1.

Five

Five

A puzzle. A mystery. I'll give it some thought.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:A puzzle. A mystery. I'll give it some thought.

Thought you might like that. =D

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hello, I return, victorious, and with over a hundred magikarp.

On Things, Other Peoples' and Mine

Could we possibly specify if we received an item or a different kind of Thing? Because I explicitly got an item, and I can give it to people or keep it for myself during the next night phase. I have no idea what my item does, but it might have to do with message sending? I have no reason whatsoever to believe my Thing is malicious.

On My Role

Alas, I am as far as I know still vanilla, but I sent in a night action in the form of detailed fanfictions about my blossoming relationship with my role in an attempt to awaken her kinkier side.

Straight up if anyone wants to read Kiyo x Role fanfiction, I will post it in thread.

If anyone is a watcher/tracker/idfk, I would actually straight up be interested in being watched to see if this is actually a valid action that counts for something role-wise because I have reason to believe that writing 700 words of my romance with an inanimate object is actually how I use my role.

On Rollover Results and the Missing Kill

No one died. While Five or Vowels could have been stunned out of the kill, someone straight up could also have been protected and since there's no way of knowing which, I don't want to speculate too hard on whether the NK was blocked or protected.

That said, since most of us are currently thinking "one of stunner/jailer is town and the other is maf," I'm curious as to which ones people think are what. Although if I'm reading Tiki's post correctly he straight up stunned Five and/or gave her a Thing so uh. That's one mystery solved I guess.

On Today's Lynch

I'm with Fia. I'm wiling to vote anybody who isn't me, but I will use my vote to activity vote until people show up.

So yeah let's do this thing. vote: high seraph

sup lucas i know you can't be too busy because you have time to watch two seasons of game of thrones, though i guess he's probably asleep right now and will post in the morning

I'll change my vote after lucas posts.

Also, Hello Tiny

I sat out of the last minigame so we've never actually met. Hello my name is Kiyo and I am in charge of all the admin-y stuff on this forum, which doesn't mean a thing i'm really not special

k i think that's everything i wanted to say

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

chinomi

chinomi

hello all i'm around and being my usual uneventful self. received nothing last night from anyone else :'(

Five

Five

Tiki.

How many of the roles you sent in seem to have gone into the role you received?

Do you think anyone else's thing (e.g. Kaeiou's) is a result of your role as well?

Do you have any additional special ideas as to what happened to the night kill?

Do you think it's possible I sent it?

Do you think the jailer is mafia?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:Tiki.

How many of the roles you sent in seem to have gone into the role you received?

Do you think anyone else's thing (e.g. Kaeiou's) is a result of your role as well?

Do you have any additional special ideas as to what happened to the night kill?

Do you think it's possible I sent it?

Do you think the jailer is mafia?

1) Lux seemed to cram in a bit of every role in there, esp if she could dibs a way to tie it in with games she's run, best I can tell.

2) No one else should get a thing from me, to the best of my knowledge.

3) [Insert stupid shrug.]

4) We're still having a discussion, so not really.

5) Maybe? If only because...well, yeah, Kiyo spelled it out, I'm the stun.

Because of course I'm the stunner. The role I've gotten more than any other, even in Lux's Snowball Maf.

Aeiou

Aeiou

I guess my thing is an object but it's a one time use that's not transferable. And it says what it does or at least what it's supposed to do.

Tiki stuns and gives a thing?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kaeiou wrote:Tiki stuns and gives a thing?

In a manner of speaking.

ezzelin

ezzelin

good morning, I'm heading out in an hour but I read up to here

this is some interesting development, I guess

I'm not really that surprised that there was no kill tbh, and I actually suspected already that there are.... more ways to avoid death than commonly, due to some specifics of my role. so I'm willing to believe it's probably likelier that the NK was otherwise thwarted rather than the sender having been stunned out of it. for now, at least.

Five

Five

Those are exactly the answers I expected. I see exactly why you used this on me. Do you want me to tell them what the "thing" I got is?

I'm almost done grilling you, but does any element of your role have a restriction to it, in terms of the number of times it can be used?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 37 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum