Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 52 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 64]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sorry drandahl hold on, did you bus yourself and Blaire or do you redirect actions from yourself to blaire or what are you claiming happened here? Why did you target Blaire?

(fwiw I had Blaire pinned as creepygirl but her claim that she wasn't creepygirl and also did not know what the dolls did made me think she wasn't so this is an interesting new development)

Tiny, now that your role is out in the open, would you mind telling us about the rest of the results you got so that thread can have access to that information if mafia tries to kill you?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I've targeted tiki who's flavour text is consistent with their claim, and ninfia who doesn't really seem sus either? I was really confident about dran until the redirect came up ('8 I don't know who to believe now esp since either dran or blaire has to be lying and I'm bad at judging those sorts of things.

drandahl

drandahl

@Kiyo, I redirected actions from me to Blaire. Or more specifically (and embarrassingly), I hid behind Blaire (as per the flavor) and she took actions for me.

I targeted Blaire because I don't completely trust her yet.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hm.

drandahl, what is your flavor text about?

Blaire, what is your flavor text about?

I don't think we're allowed to quote but we are allowed to paraphrase.

drandahl

drandahl

I don't want to give full flavor text because it will reveal things I don't want to reveal right now. (why you being so pushy?)

But high-level, I do some spooky (but helpful!) things as my job and so don't like to be alone. So, I seek out other players for company and protection.

Last edited by drandahl on Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

drandahl wrote:(why you being so pushy?)

i'm being pushy because we're FoSing you because we are suspicious of you and in explaining yourself you can potentially make us less suspicious of you this is the entire point of the game

but if you are hinting at what i think you are hinting at i am okay waiting to see what blaire says before i make any judgment on this situation

Five

Five

I don't know how to respond to this vote on me because it doesn't seem like it was for any reason other than wanting me to have more votes to be competitive with ezzelin?

Regarding the dolls, I doubt?? that each one is going to kill its holder. There are just too many dolls for that to make sense. It seems like there has been a new doll every night phase, so I doubt they're that powerful.

ezzelin

ezzelin

#Ex00010 high seraph wrote:She claimed responsibility for the Carolynn vote, but hasn't said anything the ghost vote that replaced Sammie's on D1, if I remember correctly. She also said that activating Carolynn's vote is only possible through a quite complicated mechanic... if she's also responsible for the ghost vote, then it's quite odd that these complicated criteria would be met twice so early in the game, isn't it? It's possible that ezz has nothing to do with the ghost vote, and I'd be happy if she could clarify whether or not that's true. If she doesn't, then we'd have at least two, maybe more?, vote-related roles in the game :-|a
I have absolutely nothing to do with any other vote shenanigans than the Carolynn vote. Even the Carolynn vote is... more of a side-effect of my power rather than my main ability.

Kiyoko wrote:Unlike ezz, I'm not a full watcher, and my additional action is a night action rather than a day action.
I'm not really a watcher primarily either.

Kiyoko wrote:The the fact that ezz has a vote manipulation ability is throwing me off a bit. I think vote manipulation tends to lean maf, but town vote manipulation roles aren't unheard of, and ezz has been very open about it and hasn't been using it in a scummy way imo.
I actually have another "action" other than the vote, but they're both day actions.

angel★ wrote:the vote manipulation seems kinda suspicious to me, and the way she skirted around talking about it? it could just be that it is complicated and shouldn't be explained, but still...
where did I skirt around talking about it? I clearly stated that it's in town's best interest for me not to disclose any more information than I have, and I stand by it. tbh due to what rasei has revealed, there's already more info about my role in thread than I would have liked, and every bit of info makes it less useful.

angel★ wrote:also no one's said anything about the d1 vote tally scrambled name, which makes me think poorly of whatever caused it. and the fact that ezz has said nothing about it, either confirming or denying it, makes me suspect her more bc i feel like i would've said something about it since it seems somewhat connected/coincidental??
I would have said something about it if I had anything to do with it. There was nothing to be said about a thing I knew nothing about.

Guys, you do not want me dead ok. And no, I'm not claiming that my death is going to directly do anything bad to the thread. My role has... some specifics that change over time, and once that time comes I can be a fairly strong asset.

From what I gather of Kiyo's role, I think it's perfectly plausible for us both to be town, even with somewhat similar parts of our roles. I'm leaning town on Tiki, Tiny and Ninfia.

Unsure about Rasei. Rethinking Five since there's a possibility of her not lying, but the specifics of her role are still... too not something I feel lux would put in her game for my taste.

Still forming an opinion on most of the rest. Still suspicious of Sammie, but willing to give it a rest for the moment if we have bigger fish to fry - re: doll business.

Also moderately suspicious of angel for jumping on the vote for me and parroting some reasons as well as basically throwing shade on my explanations. + her activity levels and behavior seems a lot like when she's maf.

Going to wait with voting until the doll situation clears up a little, unless I have to sleep soon. I will also probably be voting in a way that will save my ass cause I would very much like not to die :I

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyo, I'm mostly joking, it honestly does makes sense to ask. Though I do feel like you're asking for more info than I'd expect you to. Maybe I'm just reading too far into it, but something just seemed weird to me.

I do trust you for now though. You have been pretty pro-town.

I am willing to believe we have explosive dolls and a protective ball. There's some sort of symmetry that makes sense there. I am still really concerned we're so quick to write off the phase-extending role as town though.. if it were a phase skip, there would be no doubt in my head. But town really only gets a longer phase... not really two lynches.

ezzelin

ezzelin

a longer day phase doesn't benefit mafia, generally. more discussion in general leads to town being more efficient at weeding out mafia, so I can't really see a day phase extending role being mafia. plus, hayley mentioned she initially thought it would be a phase skip, which would mean she was attempting to insta-skip the night phase, which is also normally pro-town (unless it's NK+skip, and nothing else goes through, but that obviously wasn't the case here anyway).

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

If there's now three dolls floating around now, that means she can make a doll every night.

The question is if they're explosive do the dolls need to be passed x-number of times before blowing up, a x-number of phases before blowing, or can she trigger them to blow by sending in a pm to Lux.

Or maybe the dolls each do something different/have some kind of different effect in some way? Blaire please come soon to explain this doll madness.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Re: the dolls the flavour text seemed like it implied that what happens to one doll happens to all of them? That's as much as I've got.

drandahl

drandahl

@Ezz, I don't know. I totally understand the use of a second round of voting, though I'm kind of worried about hayfia's claim that she didn't know it wouldn't insta-skip. The whole thing reads to me as one outcome of a more complicated role which happens to either descum her (less likely) or give mafia a chance at saving themselves from a lynch (more likely).

I'll believe it for now because it makes the most sense, but the thread reaction just felt strange to me.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

drandahl wrote:Kiyo, I'm mostly joking, it honestly does makes sense to ask. Though I do feel like you're asking for more info than I'd expect you to. Maybe I'm just reading too far into it, but something just seemed weird to me.

I'm asking for information because at this point, I think every single other player in thread besides you and Blaire have claimed some aspect of their roles, whereas the two of you haven't. I wanted to hear from you, and you have answered at least the parts that are relevant to the doll conversation at this point in time. Now I want to hear from Blaire.

@Five, I'm not really looking for any response from you with that vote. It really is just a "I don't want this phase to be everyone votes for Sammie and Ezz v2.0"

Re: dolls and flavor, I actually do agree that having three explosive dolls is a bit much so I don't think they just straight up kill people. fwiw, the flavor of my transformed role sounds a little ominous, but that's because of the name of the original EpicMafia role I submitted sounds ominous to begin with. My role itself is fairly harmless. It could be that way with the dolls, too, where the flavor is menacing but the dolls themselves are fine.

@Fiafi, can I ask for a timeline of when you activated your role? I think you implied that you'd activated it near the start of the phase or...? But in any case, did you activate it before or after any votes came in?

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

hello friends, we have returned from tea time, and we are here to shed light on the doll situation

FIRST OF ALL!!!
Yes, we are the doll master here. And we are sorry that we said didn't want you last night, we want you very much, and we love you. we were just very tired last night and things that shouldn't have been said, unfortunately were.

SECOND OF ALL!!!
nO, THEY DON'T EXPLODE!! so tiny is either straight up lying or received inaccurate results. but since their results have been correct so far (save for ours), that should raise some flags!! either way. NEVER TALK TO US OR OUR TEN SONS EVER AGAIN

THIRD!!!
just to clarify--our children are in no way harmful or malicious on their own (and we say this because we don't know if someone's ability can change that or not) we won't say exactly what they can do, and what needs to be done in order to do it, but we promise that we are only working in town's interests

Edit: FOURTH!!!
we're literally alice margatroid yall, isn't that cool?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 52 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum