Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 52 of 64]

Rasei

Rasei

Kiyoko wrote:Rasei, would you happen to have any idea why Tiki's action showed up as "ezzelin tried to kill you" when he targeted Sammie? Is there a chance this is due to your role?

I had nothing to do with that. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with my role.

drandahl

drandahl

Ezz, it just seems a little too convenient of a claim a little too late.. I recognize she is saying directly "lynching me won't kill me and will make me vanilla," but still that reads more likely to me as a last-attempt mafia tactic to keep her off the list of lynch candidates.

As a plus, if she doesn't die, then I'll trust her. For this reason, I really don't feel that bad with my vote.

I could just have pstd from ff maf. Honestly, I always for whatever reason really want to trust Rasei. I don't know why.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 52 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day Four

- - vote tally

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 52 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
#Ex00010 high seraph vs. Tinylightsflash Sammiya
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Rasei
#Ex00009 Sammiya vs. Rasei
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll vs. Sammiya
#Ex00011 Rasei vs. Sammiya
#Ex00007 katagi vs. Sammiya
#Ex00006 drandahl vs. Rasei
#Ex00002 ezzelin vs. Sammiya
#Ex00015 Tinylightsflash vs. Rasei
#Ex00003 Ninfia vs. Sammiya
#Ex55555 Five vs. Rasei

Sammiya VI
Rasei V

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:55 pm; edited 4 times in total

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

@Tiki it's okay! I'm not angry or upset. More like rather resigned. (Also, my mom is perfectly fine. Her surgery went well, she's recovering, and she's fine. It was just to remove bone spurs. But thank you for your concern.)

Also, another thing about my actions taken: I sent them in ASAP, and bussing Tiki with Ninfia was my second choice. Lux hadn't decided yet if I could bus myself or not and told me to put up two bussing actions. Probably within a hour of rollover, I think? But if I could've bussed myself, that is what would've happened. (If I could bus myself, then Tiki would've been double-stunned.)

And I'm feeling wary of Rasei's roll claim in general, but eh. It looks like it'll be either her or me right now.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

My main issue, I guess, is that I believe Rasei's role (or at least I believe the core of it; if she's mafia I imagine she would have fudged some details), I just don't know if a tracking message sender self-protect lynchproof would be a town role (I could see it as either maf or town). So for me it's not a matter of "you're lying about your role," it's a matter of "you lied up the whole game up until this point and your role reveal isn't enough to save you in my eyes."

re: the Axel thing, if anything, that game should have taught you not to lie about your role as town or else town is going to mislynch you/shoot you in the face with a gun.

tl;dr I'm still really suspicious of Rasei, but I can see where ezz is coming from that this might not be the best use of my vote today. i'm not going to unvote yet, but if I do unvote it's probably going to be to switch my vote to Sammie tbh, I don't really feel strongly about any other lynch targets other than these two.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I'm going to vote: Rasei because even though they both lied about their roles Sammiya defended me and gave me the ball which likely saved me this phase.

high seraph

high seraph

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 52 Tumblr_lq1tmfUTdi1qhdh79o1_500

FINE LET'S LYNCh THE OTHER mAFIA UVNOTE, VOTE: SAMMEIE I DONT LIKE THIS SISTERLY TIE

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Tinylightsflash wrote:@ninfia I am isanely curious as to your meta reasoning for why I'm town.

Also can we get a vote tally?

you asked me a question that you would have asked your teammates if you were maf.

and im kind of a lot more sad than I expected today (I'm okay! just. bad day stuff) so I'm just going to Vote: Sammiya for now and eat cheesecake and watch kitchen nightmares till I feel better

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Five

Five

Now that I know Sammie was pretty much told to pass the ball to Lights I don't feel so good about lynching her. But I have no idea what to think of Rasei because whatever team she's on she claims early or lies or both. I do feel like "lynch all liars" is a better reason for a lynch than "Sammie passed the ball as she was told to", so of those two I'm more inclined to vote for Rasei.

katagi

katagi

five whats your favorite department store to go to

like walmart but like a classier version

also say it like 4 times

Five

Five

sears sears sears sears sears target target target

katagi

katagi

IM GONNA FRICKING FREAK

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:sears sears sears sears sears

I like you.

Last edited by Tiki The Test Tube on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

katagi

katagi

ok now tell me about visiting and information

please

Five

Five

Nah. I'll vote: Rasei for the reasons I mentioned above, though.

visit visit visit

information information information

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 52 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum