Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!]

+11
Tinylightsflash
drandahl
Rasei
katagi
Tiki The Troll
She-Ra
high seraph
Luxaria
Five
ezzelin
Ninfia
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 34]

391A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 27 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:40 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Ah. Crap. Sorry, Dran.

My parents called me right as rollover posted and I have stuff to do now (sorry I've been pretty busy like, all game) but yeah. This is looking not-great. I want to say someone kill a maf tonight but like Lux just said that is also so risky?? I will check back in on this discussion tomorrow.

392A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 27 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:41 pm

katagi

katagi

i feeel like i'm going to get killed tonight again ._.;;

393A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 27 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:22 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

It's too bad we dont know what each other can do otherwise we might be able to plan out hings like we did in katabasis and be able to figure out who didnt follow through. At least if the roles work how Im assuming they do? Considering it seems like a lot of things are failing so I think theres some coordination needed or luck I guess haha

With the ratio we could lose quite easily so I can see the hesitance to vig shoot
worst case we end game
best case we hit mafia
but then in the middle theres also the whole you might weaken a town but on the other hand how many phases do we think the game in its current state will last? Unless someone was really unlucky and got the town vig shot and the mafia nk it might not matter if the vig hits a bulletproof town. But they'd have to have a good feeling/lead and not hit a town that has no bulletproof.
Idk, this game is complicated! I guess town can just do their best tonight and hope either no one dies or town vig shoots a maf which either scenario is probably unlikely?

Has anyone been able to get any info out of target claims? I have theories on how things are working but in the end its a little over my head and Im not sure how to interpret the data without knowing what failed and what all roles are even in the game though I feel like most might be standardish?

UNRELATED:
so Im listening to a youtube playlist and my song from symphonic came on and I never realized KATAGI'S DRUMMER BEAR THING IS IN IT OMG WE ARE CONNECTED SOMEHOW IN MUSIC AND IN MAFIA

cries
also idk how to get it to start at a certain point but you can go to 1:30

394A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 27 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:53 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

drandahl: 6
katagi: 7
Luxaria: 13
Rasei: 3.5
Tiki: 3
Aeiou: 3
Tiny: 6
Lucas: 2
She-Ra: 4
Sammiya: 2
ezzelin: 6

Non-inconsequential posts last phase, with most happening in the last hour. I know some were out, busy, or otherwise indisposed (feel better), however.

NEEDS IMPROVEMENT.

MORE TALKING.

Also. Forgive me, but:

Tiki the Troll wrote:Hmm. Okay. So with how my day has gone, I actually forgot there was a game.
17:48 PM PST

Hmm.
19:54 PM PST :

23:12 PM PST:

9:27 AM PST:

12:50 PM PST:

15:29 PM PST:

15:46 PM PST:

17:48 PM PST:

Sorry if this is a bit of a call out, but please explain how you forgot there was a game despite posting more fluff than not all phase, even two hours prior to that last post. If you had a really shitty end to your day, sorry and I hope things are better... but... yeah. Other than Sammiya, you were the only person not to submit a vote.

So for both of you, actually, who are you suspicious of and who do you plan on voting for if we survive the night?

I want to see posts from everyone so we make the most of this night phase on the chance we survive it. And posts and votes early next day phase.

Please.

395A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 27 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:12 am

katagi

katagi

Aeiou omg yeah the entire rock-afire explosion is in there!! also dook larue is a dog

i'm heading to work now * ^*

edit also there is a full performance of the song too here

396A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 27 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:19 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

It was a heck of a day yesterday. Pretty much from the last hour of work, right up until that post (and well after, actually), I was just beat and tired. I was pretty much mentally checked out for the day.

397A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 27 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:27 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Luxaria wrote:who are you suspicious of and who do you plan on voting for if we survive the night?

398A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 27 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:05 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I think I'm still leaning on Katagi, and/or Aeiou. Nothing happened yesterday to change my opinion of them, and they both contributed to sealing Dran's fate very late in the phase.

Why did everyone vote for him again? He seemed like the very few, very active contributors here.

399A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 27 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:36 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'd have to get back to that whirlwind to process it, but from my perspective the only people with votes on them were drandahl (Lucas, Rasei), and Sammiya (katagi, drandahl). ezzelin and one or two others (at least katagi, I think) had commented they'd be okay lynching drandahl (as well as Sammiya and some others), and no one else was voting. So considering my reads said I'd be okay with a number of people including drandahl, figured may as well try that lynch instead of the one by people I trusted less (namely, was unsure about katagi, and it's awkward factoring in the vote of someone like drandahl vs Sammiya when I am down with lynching either). All the votes swung in as I typed up the post and then after it, so I'm still not sure how I feel about all those votes coming in during the last 15 minutes.

Tiki the Troll wrote:Why did everyone vote for him again?

Why didn't you vote at all again? Technically you have no right to throw stones at town when you didn't even contribute to any lynch targets. This arguably goes for Sammiya as well, but I know one of you had a bad end to your day, and the other was indisposed. So I am not trying to be mean or unfair here, but we need something from everyone, so I am probing this first and hoping all the others will actually post.

Also, Tiki, so why are you leaning on katagi and Aeiou?

Tiki the Troll wrote:And because of that. reading into the Lux thoughts on Vowels and Katagi, coupled with their votes on Rasei (who tends to be an easy target to mislynch and get away with it), I'm leaning toward one, or both, of them.

Which thoughts of mine, why do you trust them, what are you reading into their votes on D2, and what are your thoughts on them following D3? What elevates them above the other players in your reads? If either or both flip town, who is mafia? Who are you looking at strangely? In that string of votes last phase, which ones seem out of place?

P.S. Hi, person reading this. You should probably hit that reply button and toss in some thoughts. Particularly in line with the nature of the questions posed in the preceding paragraph, though it neither needs nor should be that exact set of questions answered.

Last edited by Luxaria on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

400A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 27 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:40 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Unrelated, I just noticed we skipped N3 and D4.

Actually, we're on a different night, anyway.

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 27 ZKvSyAi Night 2 has begun.

ehehe

Edit:

Apparently N2 never even existed.

What reality do we even live in right now?

401A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 27 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:04 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Shit

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

402A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 27 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:09 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I do my marquee announcements based off fia's thread titles man, any numbering issues are all on her

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

403A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 27 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:11 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

Yeah, I'm feeling similar to tiki - yesterday my suspicions were Katagi, Samiya, Dran and Aeiou primarily and that still pretty much stands.

From reading lux's posts I'm also going to have to put Tiki on my suspicious list I think (uh, sorry Tiki I know I just agreed with you a second ago. but.) I haven't really had anything to go on with Tiki but I feel like that in itself is suspicious. Though Tiki missed the vote, and I feel like mafia probably would have reminded him to vote in time? But I guess that's not necessarily true, pretty much everyone was voting last minute.

Samiya has become maybe a little more suspicious to me, since she was Dran's main suspect, and Dran flipped town.

I feel like I'm developing some if not x then y theories based on how people are interacting with each other? Right now it feels like if not Katagi then Lux, and if not either of them, Vowels. Because someone in those three kill attempts is probably maf? But the way Lux and Katagi have been sort of throwing suspicion back and forth at each other is vibing me that it's likely one of the two of them? I don't know if that's good logic, but vibez. Lux's spec has seemed pro-town to me, but I also think she'd be a really good recruit candidate, so.

Also I think I need to read back some more because I had suspicions on Rasei before but I am still feeling like I haven't heard much from her and I don't know that they were ever really settled.

people I have no read on: ezz, tiny, rasei
people I think have seemed very town but also don't know anymore because recruit happened: Lucas, Lux
people I suspect most: katagi, samiya, tiki, vowels*

I'm inclined to put vowels in both "seem town" and "suspect" tbh because I really don't have any kind of gut read on her or anything and she's seemed pro-town to me in her posts, but the arguments that she could be maf are pretty strong too. Right now I think I suspect Katagi the most, same as before rollover really. I'M SORRY DRAN.

anyway I have work and school today but I will be by computers so I'll be checking in. I probably won't be around for rollover though, going to a concert!

E: was ninja'd by lux saying to hit reply already. ARE YOU HAPPY, LUX?

404A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 27 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:17 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

SOMETIMES PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES OKAY.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

405A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 27 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:24 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:I do my marquee announcements based off fia's thread titles man, any numbering issues are all on her

I see why Hayley hates buses, now, considering how often she gets thrown under them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum