Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!]

+11
Tinylightsflash
drandahl
Rasei
katagi
Tiki The Troll
She-Ra
high seraph
Luxaria
Five
ezzelin
Ninfia
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 34]

496A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 34 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:49 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Eyyyyy!

I feel like last phase was a little unfair since there was so little discussion and I know people had irl things BUT WOO GO US.

┗( ^o^)┛≡┏( ^o^)┓≡┗( ^o^)┛

Good game everyone!! I had fun on my first maf team \(^o^)

497A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 34 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:40 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Net is fixed and I see the game is over, too. I had wished to be properly active till the end, but alas it seems it was not to be. The last phase feels kinda cheap now, seeing how little discussion there was; also I'm sorry if anyone held off voting for me bc of my net - I really did not have net though, the most I could was get on with limited mobile, and while I know some people post from mobile too, I can't read the thread properly that way. :(

Thanks for hosting, Hayley! I had fun even if I despaired (and yelled) over the game and mechanics a lot. u wu

498A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 34 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:22 am

drandahl

drandahl

Thanks for hosting! Nice job, mafia!

499A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 34 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:03 am

high seraph

high seraph

Yeah thanks a lot for hosting the game, Ninfia!!!

FYI, I was the recruit ;w;!!! I really wanted to keep up with my high activity level too but tbh knowing the game's true mechanics kinda ruined my ability to spec like a normal ignorant townie ha ha haha... And I had some trouble getting online too due to Crazy Shenanigans. But thanks a lot for playing everyone, I had a great time as town and then ezz, She-Ra and Aeiou were great mafia buddies after the recruitment :-)

Kudos to Luxaria for literally figuring out pretty much the entire game mechanics, especially the shared jailer?? Tbh if I hadn't been recruited, I'd never think that was how the game worked..... Also I thought it was hilarious that I was always listed in every single one of Lux's lists hahahahahaha

@host is there gonna be a big mechanics reveal post or something?? ;w; I wanna know what the frick happened to the last jail we sent lmao.

500A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 34 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:39 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

THAT WAS VERY COMPLICATED
there was only three kills this entire game haha

I was mafia all along, n0 was a gambit which worked up pretty well until recruit lol
Also yes, Lucas sent in a jail on Lux and ??? it poofed??
I know Rasei said she acted on lux so what sort of thing did you do

I would love to see the mechanics for this game

501A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 34 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:43 am

katagi

katagi

my fv part of this game was last phase when aeiou made a spec post that included me in it after i had fricking died

502A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 34 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:46 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Lux was protected! That's why the jail went poof. at that point the protect came in first so.

anyway the gimmick of this game was there were only 2 different types of town role pms sent out. everyone was more or less on the right track, but made it more complex than it was!

Role pm (town 1) 3 townies
You are a Perfectly Average Town Player. There is certainly nothing extraordinary about you. Every night, you may choose to do one of the following actions:
Protect—you may not protect yourself.
Kill—you may take this action once per game. You will remove another player from the game.
Investigate—you have a 55% chance to get no result.
Additionally, you will survive one kill attempt on you. You may not take the same action twice in a row.
Action examples: n0 investigate, n1 protect, n2 investigate, n3 kill

Role pm (town 2) 5 townies
You are a Perfectly Average Town Player. There is certainly nothing extraordinary about you. Every night, you may choose to do one of the following actions:
Protect—you may not protect yourself.  There is a 20% chance of failure.
Kill—you may take this action once per game. You will remove another player from the game.
stun—you may not stun the same player twice in a row.
Additionally, you will survive one kill attempt on you. You may not take the same action twice in a row.
Action examples: n0 protect, n1 stun, n2 protect, n3 kill

Role pm (Mafia) 3 players
You are a Perfectly Average Mafia Member.  There is nothing extraordinary about you. Every night, you may choose to do one of the following actions:
Team kill – once per night you may send in one kill attempt as a team.
Stun—Once per night, as a team you may send in one stun attempt.
Jail—once per night, as a team you may send in one jail attempt. You cannot jail the same player twice in a row.
Double tap—four times per game, you may send in a second team kill attempt.  It does not have to be on the same player as the team kill.
Additionally, as a team you are able to survive five kill attempts. You will not survive lynch attempts.

[maybe give recruit]

in hindisght I was a bit too quick on the draw with giving the recruit, and I think the mafia shoulda had one less doubletap, but all in all, it was a fun game to host and I'm glad everyone played so well!

fun fact: only two investigates in the whole game actually went through, so that was some really bad rng luck.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

503A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 34 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:57 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Ninfia wrote:
Role pm (Mafia) 3 players
You are a Perfectly Average Mafia Member.  There is nothing extraordinary about you. Every night, you may choose to do one of the following actions:
Stun—Once per night, as a team you may send in one stun attempt.
Jail—once per night, as a team you may send in one jail attempt. You cannot jail the same player twice in a row.
Double tap—four times per game, you may send in a second team kill attempt.  It does not have to be on the same player as the team kill.
Additionally, as a team you are able to survive five kill attempts. You will not survive lynch attempts.

[maybe give recruit]

THAT'S NOT WHAT MY PM SAYS..............

Ninfia wrote:You are a Perfectly Average Mafia Member.  There is nothing extraordinary about you. Every night, you may choose to do the following actions:

Additionally, as a team you are able to survive four kill attempts. You will not survive lynch attempts. None of the above actions are tied to a specific player, but please specify which player is sending in each action.

504A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 34 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:02 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

whoops, that's right, changed it in the pm and not in my notes apparently/

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum