Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!]

+11
Tinylightsflash
drandahl
Rasei
katagi
Tiki The Troll
She-Ra
high seraph
Luxaria
Five
ezzelin
Ninfia
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 34]

481A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:11 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

A-ah, hope things improve Lux/whatever is going on isn't serious! /hugs

But good point about Lucas being rather MIA for.. a pretty long time now.

I'm going to Vote: Aeiou however. At least for the moment, since he's one of the jailer suspects and the majority is currently on Tiny.

Lucas being MIA does warrant some more thinking over it, though.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

482A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:20 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

First vote that isn't on the bandwagon hahaha. I guess I vote Lucas because of suspicions mentioned prior and everyone else seems really convinced Rasei is town.

@lux: As much as this is fun getting lynched on a forum game doesn't worry me too much. Plus all the other nights have ended up a bandwagon Lynch train so idk that there's any saving me now haha.

@Aeiou: assuming 1 jailer I can't be it since I was stunned on night 0 as well. Idk who the jailer is but its not meeeee

Also @lux you've done so much in this game I don't understand the apology but I hope things get better soon

483A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:22 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Umm there's half an hour? Was hoping for more talk but since we're almost out of time I guess I'll vote: tiny and hope for the best.

484A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:35 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

So that makes 6/9 players left having voted, I think.

485A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:37 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 H8QC1HM
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 RZefJZ0

Tinylightsflash IV
Aeiou I
High Seraph I

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 ZKvSyAi ezzelin vs.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 ZKvSyAi Luxaria vs. Tinylightsflash
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 ZKvSyAi High Seraph vs.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 ZKvSyAi She-Ra vs. Tinylightsflash
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 ZKvSyAi Tiki The Troll vs. Tinylightsflash
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 ZKvSyAi Rasei vs.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 ZKvSyAi Tinylightsflash vs. High Seraph
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 ZKvSyAi Aeiou vs. Tinylightsflash
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 ZKvSyAi Sammiya vs. Aeiou

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

486A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:55 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. Well, Ezz was having internet problems, so I can see why she hasn't been around to vote. I'm guessing Rasei is probably busy at work again. Lucas is a mystery, though...

487A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:00 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Bad thing is, I think it's more likely for the Mafia, who communicate outside the thread, to be the ones voting here... >.<

488A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:04 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

whoop shit, lost trakc of time, rollover will be up shortly

489A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:19 pm

Rasei

Rasei

At work traing someone and have a new boss

490A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:20 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 IoKf39z
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 S7xUblS

“Don’t make that face, PAT.”

PAT continued to make that face, watching the board slowly burn. The sun had begun to set. PAM had long shadows cast across their face as they turned their eyes to the smoldering board.

“I don’t think we should play again, PAM.”

“Well, if that’s what you’d like PAT.” PAM brushed the embers off the table as the first around them started to recede, “I had fun.”

“Of course you did.”

PAM shrugged and the smoke began to clear, eyes glinting.

“Maybe you’ll win next time, PAT.

“Maybe.”

Tinylightsflash IV
Aeiou I
High Seraph I

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 ZKvSyAi Tinylightflash was lynched.  she was a Perfectly Average Town Player.

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 ZKvSyAi The Perfectly Average Mafia has achieved their win condition.

4T : 4M

Mafia Wins!

491A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:21 pm

high seraph

high seraph

woooooo

492A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:22 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

good game everyone, thank you very much for playing!!!

493A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:23 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

if the mafia wants to reveal themselves, they can, or I can if they want. idk

494A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:25 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Heh. Yeah, I wanted to switch my vote to Lucas after Lux's post, but everything remained so dead.

Figures I only come alive just in time for the game to end (though I was still hopeless...was thinking it was 6-4 for some reason, despite counting to 9 players earlier).

495A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 33 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:10 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Oh fuck. My post about my vote didn't go through when I was in between jobs. Rasei is a poop dog after spending extra time training new person and get the store ready for the big boss.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum