Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 36]

katagi

katagi

AEIOU THATS THE Best

OH MY GOD AWKWARD PAGETOP!!!

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

☆☆katagi wrote:AEIOU THATS THE Best

OH MY GOD AWKWARD PAGETOP!!!

As a partner with you in yet another disastrous Mafia, I feel the need to aid you, in the only way I know how...
...by being even more awkward.

HEY EVERYONE CHECK OUT MY MII
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 9nhlVWU

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Just a few hours left for signups!

With 15 players, ratio will be 11:3:1.

From Town, I'll cut the roles of Farmer, Orchardist, and Rancher. Money from produce sales goes into the Lottery pot!

From MeGaCorp, I'll cut the roles of Thief and Counterfeiter.

From Neutral, I'll cut the Gourmet.

Is that ok? :0

Rasei

Rasei

Of course. ^_^

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Signups are closed :3 PMs will be sent out soon.

Day 1 starts as soon as all the PMs are sent, and ends at 7 p.m. California time tomorrow! Shorter day because there's no vote anyway so yeah

Entelechy

Entelechy

headache bad

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 OMIt2fk

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 PRpeZBw

"Thank you, everybody, for introducing yourselves," Mayor Isabelle said. "It's incredibly unnerving that some of you are outright lying about your identities... but there's nothing we can do about that for now..."

The Mayor looks at the Bazaar stand in the center of the town hall's courtyard.

"We can't stop our day-to-day life because of evil, so we'll have our daily bazaar open, as usual."

-----

The following items are available for sale today:

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_binoculars Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_rope Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_tincans Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_tincans Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_crabtrap Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_crabtrap
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_scrappaper Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_scrappaper Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_fishingrod Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_wine Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_vinegar Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_vinegar
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_8ball Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_8ball Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_vulnerary Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_bouquet Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_bouquet
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_honey  Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_paint Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_signpost Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_signpost

The Post Office has the following items on unlimited stock:

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_giftbox Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Item_stationery

The Produce section has the following items on unlimited stock:

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Farm_bellpepper Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Farm_carrot Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Farm_corn Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Farm_cucumber Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Farm_eggplant Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Farm_onion
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Farm_potato Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Farm_tomato Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Ranch_cheese Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Ranch_eggs Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Ranch_goatcheese Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Ranch_duckeggs
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Ranch_milk Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Ranch_goatmilk Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Ranch_mayonnaise Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Ranch_truffles Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Orchard_apple Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Orchard_cherries
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Orchard_grapes Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Orchard_orange Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Orchard_peach Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Orchard_pineappleTote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Orchard_pomegranate Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 Orchard_strawberry

-----

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 5 PRpeZBw

"If you're interested in any of these items, please drop your orders in the little box next to the table!"

"And don't forget, everyone! The Lottery starts tomorrow morning!"

-----

If you want to buy items, PM the host with a list of items you'd like, in order of priority! If you want to buy stationery, gift boxes, or produce, put those on a separate list as those have unlimited stock.

Prices are on the first page.

Don't forget: You have two slots in your inventory! Gift boxes, stationery and produce do not count against your inventory slots!

There is no lynch for Day 1!

Day 1 ends 21 hours from this post.

Ratio is 11:3:1

Last edited by Mr. Gerbear on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

A bit of clarification about item distribution:

For example, in a game of four players:

Day 1: Everyone has 8G

Player A: Wine, Vinegar, Rope, Tin Cans
Player B: Wine, Vinegar, Rope, Tin Cans
Player C: Wine, Paper, Vulnerary, Vinegar
Player D: Rope, Wine, Vinegar, Tin Cans

Inbox order: A, B, C, D

First distribution: Player A gets Wine. We're out of Wine, so Player B gets Vinegar. We're out of Wine, so Player C gets Paper. Player D gets Rope.

Second distribution: Player A gets the second Vinegar. We're out of Vinegar and Rope, so Player B gets Tin Cans. Player C won't have enough gold for Vulnerary, and we're out of Vinegar, so C gets skipped over. Player D gets the second Tin Cans.

Day 2: (let's assume everyone has 8G again, for simplicity)

Player A: Wine, Vinegar, Rope, Tin Cans
Player B: Wine, Vinegar, Rope, Tin Cans
Player C: Wine, Paper, Vulnerary, Vinegar
Player D: Rope, Wine, Vinegar, Tin Cans

Inbox order: A, B, C, D

Player A already got both Wine and Vinegar from Day 1, and so gets Rope. Player B gets Wine. We're out of Wine, and Player C got Paper from Day 1, and so gets Vulnerary. We're out of Wine and Rope, so Player D gets Vinegar.

Second round of distribution: Player A gets Tin Cans. Player B already got Vinegar Day 1, and we're out of Rope, and so gets the second Tin Cans. Player C is out of money. We're out of Tin Cans, so Player D gets nothing else.

-----

I highly encourage you to have as long a shopping list as you want, because in that case there's less chance for you to end up itemless ;w;

Also, you can edit your list as much as you need during the Day, but the last edit is what will determine inbox priority!

-----

Also: I hear the HTML isn't showing up for everyone? Please go into Preferences and select YES to "Always allow HTML". That may help ;w;

katagi

katagi

geeeeeeeeet farmed on

good luck everyone!!

plotstickers

plotstickers

Math.......

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

plotstickers wrote:Math.......

It's ok plot only I will have to be doing the math

high seraph

high seraph

plot but didnt u have a phd (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I DIDN'T REALIZE THE GAME STARTED

WHO'S READY FOR BLOOD AND DESTRUCTION AND COOKIES

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

plotstickers

plotstickers

I HAVE A DOCTORATE IN LEGIT QUIZZES.

Tjank you, Gerry. So rollover is at 7 PM Pacific time? Checking because I'm actually in class right now and on lunch break.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Yes, rollover is 7 Pacific time!! :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum