Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 36]

high seraph

high seraph

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 4 HoXIuETYes, yes, hello, nice to meet you all, whatever.

The name is Lucas Seraph. I moved here after reading about this place in a magazine and I, like, thought I'd check it out? Bad idea. The folks in this backwards village are, like, complete fashion ignorants, and the "refreshing countryside atmosphere" isn't even that clean? I miss the big city. But I have, like, a mission here now. I'm not here to play around in the mud like a kid -- i just had my hair and nails done. But I must educate these country bumpkins and show them what proper class and fashion are. Like, what's up with all these ugly ass hats that I keep seeing around? Hats are, like, so 2015? Give me a break.

Anyways, enough talking about you. Let's talk about me. My interests include making my hair look perfect, reading fashion magazines, listening to pop music, eating gourmet cheese, riding the tractor and, idk, some other stuff? I dislike stepping on mud and being around freaky bugs or stinky people/animals.

im definitely not gonna be roleplaying as a jerk all game because last time that happened, people refused to vote for me and i didn't win big brother. sign me up!!!!

also i tried to refrain from making a pink haired character but i couldnt resist

Last edited by high seraph on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total

katagi

katagi

H-hey, that guy up there sounds like a jerk!! >___< I'm gonna... I'm gonna punish you!!! Hwah!!

...me? I'm just, I'm just Satomi Hikari!!! And no that's not what my mom calls me TT____TT;;; good thing i'm ADULT and don't have to LISTENEING TO HER now!!! >__< orz

I live here bc I think bunneys and other animals are reeal cutee honestly ,_, sux0r that theres no anime cons nearby.......LOL ^o^

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 4 UCxfwG0
this is an ancient rp character which i have resurrected from the dead to entertainannoy you all so get fucking ready

also i stole lucas's formatting bc it looked cool lmao lmao sorry!!

drandahl

drandahl

Alright, I'm playing. Won't have character ready until late tonight.

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 4 ICGQbgL
Alex is an alien trapped in human form (but that's a secret, shhhhh). His original form did not have a mouth so he is still getting used to "the vibrations that are produced from the throat area and released through the face-hole thus forming sounds used for communication." He is an expert in human biology. Did you know that when a human sits down, their temperature drops to a certain degree until they 'chill out?' Fascinating, I know. He moved to the valley to learn more about the humans who lived in the rural area. His hobbies include reading books and eating lots of cinnamon buns. And fast food. And cigarette butts. He is allergic to all kinds of cookies except the ones made out of oatmeal and it has to have raisins.

Is this fine? I hope this is fine owo

high seraph

high seraph

katagis wrote:also i stole lucas's formatting bc it looked cool lmao lmao sorry!!

thats ok i stole it from mitsu b4 i insulted her hat

Rasei

Rasei

Everyone characters look cute ^_^

deo

deo

good luck everyone!!! I won't be able to join in this one, but it looks hella interesting and fun so i'll def be watching.... i b visitan <o><o> in spirit tho not actually pls don't kill me watcher

drandahl

drandahl

Your local huntsman here, reportin' in.

Not much for words, but y'all know I support our community. The hunt is good this year, so expect venison in addition to the usual rabbit.

And reminder to all of you that I've small animal traps all along the western road... don't let your kids wander too far off the path.

*Sigh*. One more thing. I've been asked by the mayor to be a little more open about myself to help... "foster a sense of closeness?"... I recon I can try. Other than tendin' to the wilds, I enjoy a good fishing trip to relax. I also love a good apple cider, in case anyone is interested in barter, but I can't stand wine of any kind.

Also, PLEASE stop asking me to babysit. I have my little nephew care for, and he's an irresponsible dumbshit as it is. Half-decent fisherman though, I'll give him that.

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 4 Huntsm10

(small blurb to start with if you want it):
Reserved huntsman and dedicated uncle. Likes fishing and apple cider. Hates wine.

Last edited by drandahl on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

ezzelin

ezzelin

I love the diversity in this town wahh. Cutest town ever.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I love all of these character so much omgggg

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

(host, i made a small edit to my character pic i hope thats ok)

Five

Five

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 4 M1WKbx2

I am the local Mysterious overdressed wilderness lover who recently arrived in town as part of a mission for the organization known as the Misses Advancing Humanitarian Operations and Unity for Society's Hopeful and Overdue Undertaking of Justice and Optimism!

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

This is so exciting I love all your characters ouo

I've extended signups by one day because I realized I was busy tonight so please see if your friends want to join!! I can cut roles down to accommodate the numbers we currently have, but it would be nice to have a full game haha

Entelechy

Entelechy

I haven't been getting notifications of updates, apparently! I am about to head up, but I will do my avatar etc tomorrow night!

Aeiou

Aeiou

I see what you did with the mayor and so

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 4 ADi6tlH
Snarrl, I'm Wolfgang. I enjoy fishing and stargazing. I don't like bees or vegetables. I'm just trying to live my own life and maybe eat a cookie or two.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum