Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 36]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 2 UM684hZGREETINGS FUTURE DEVOTEES OF THE ALMIGHTY GRANDMATRIARCH

I MOVED HERE FROM ANOTHER CITY, FAR FAR AWAY FROM HERE A FEW MONTHS AGO, AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO DESIRE TO MEET ANY OF YOU. I DOUBT MANY OF YOU HAVE SEEN ME BEFORE BECAUSE I PREFER THE PRESENCE OF FLESHY HELL CREATURES TO YOU LOT.

I WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO HELP ANYONE. I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO SUFFER AND BOW DOWN TO THE GLORY THAT IS BAKED GOODS. COOKIES FOR THE COOKIE THRONE. BLOOD FOR THE GRANDMATRIARCH.

SCREW YOU, WORMS ARE FANTASTIC.

IF I HAD A PASSION, I'D HAVE TO SAY THAT I VERY MUCH ENJOY HEATING SUGAR, EGGS, BUTTER, FLOUR, ETC. ETC. IN THE FLAMES OF HELL. THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL SEE ME OUTSIDE OF MY FLESHY HELLBEAST LAIR IS WHEN I GO TO THE GROCERY STORE TO FETCH NEW SUPPLIES. THE ONLY THING I BAKE IS COOKIES, BECAUSE COOKIES ARE MANY AND WHOLESOME AND CONSUME THE SENSES AND MIND. I HAVE MY MINIONS KNEED THE DOUGH EVERY DAY AND POUR ALL OF MY WRATH AND VENGEANCE INTO EVERY LAST COOKIE I MAKE. I WILL NOT SHARE ANY OF MY BAKED GOODS WITH ANYONE. ALL HAIL THE GRANDMATRIARCH.
( In hindsight this is very difficult to read. I will tone it down for actual specposts. )

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

jesus fycjubg crhsit

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

Kiyoko... Man, dude, that kind of on the overkill side. We are going to be such good friends. Here, have a strawberry.

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 2 UM684hZGREETINGS FUTURE DEVOTEES OF THE ALMIGHTY GRANDMATRIARCH

I MOVED HERE FROM ANOTHER CITY, FAR FAR AWAY FROM HERE A FEW MONTHS AGO, AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO DESIRE TO MEET ANY OF YOU. I DOUBT MANY OF YOU HAVE SEEN ME BEFORE BECAUSE I PREFER THE PRESENCE OF FLESHY HELL CREATURES TO YOU LOT.

I WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO HELP ANYONE. I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO SUFFER AND BOW DOWN TO THE GLORY THAT IS BAKED GOODS. COOKIES FOR THE COOKIE THRONE. BLOOD FOR THE GRANDMATRIARCH.

SCREW YOU, WORMS ARE FANTASTIC.

IF I HAD A PASSION, I'D HAVE TO SAY THAT I VERY MUCH ENJOY HEATING SUGAR, EGGS, BUTTER, FLOUR, ETC. ETC. IN THE FLAMES OF HELL. THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL SEE ME OUTSIDE OF MY FLESHY HELLBEAST LAIR IS WHEN I GO TO THE GROCERY STORE TO FETCH NEW SUPPLIES. THE ONLY THING I BAKE IS COOKIES, BECAUSE COOKIES ARE MANY AND WHOLESOME AND CONSUME THE SENSES AND MIND. I HAVE MY MINIONS KNEED THE DOUGH EVERY DAY AND POUR ALL OF MY WRATH AND VENGEANCE INTO EVERY LAST COOKIE I MAKE. I WILL NOT SHARE ANY OF MY BAKED GOODS WITH ANYONE. ALL HAIL THE GRANDMATRIARCH.
( In hindsight this is very difficult to read. I will tone it down for actual specposts. )

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 2 9Ii4ldz?!

W-who are you?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 2 UM684hZI AM WHAT YOU COULD HAVE BEEN IF YOU HAD CHOSEN THE CORRECT PATH

THE PATH TO TRUE COOKIE DOMINATION

JOIN ME

WE PLAY BINGO ON WEDNESDAYS

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 2 UM684hZI AM WHAT YOU COULD HAVE BEEN IF YOU HAD CHOSEN THE CORRECT PATH

THE PATH TO TRUE COOKIE DOMINATION

JOIN ME

WE PLAY BINGO ON WEDNESDAYS

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 2 9Ii4ldzW-what path? Cookie domination?

I... I don't know what you're talking about, but... C-could you please put your knife down? It's kind of scary. I know sometimes you can use a knife to cut out really cute shapes, but I prefer to use cookie cutters instead! ♥ I have a really cute one of a cat we can share! It's... a little banged up, but usable.

Could we play connect four instead? There was a bingo centre in my hometown, and it kind of creeped me out a little...

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

jfc the town of Tote Valley is already so amazing

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

(Also, Gerry, your bbcode is delightful and if you need a like one-sentence description t put in the player list you can put me down as "SUPREME OVERLORD OF BAKED GOODS" make sure it's all caps)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

nautilus wrote:
I prefer to use cookie cutters instead! ♥ I have a really cute one of a cat we can share!

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 2 UM684hZNO NEED

I HAVE THE SAME CAT

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 2 FOoZyla

Rasei

Rasei

Here is a cookie, Kiyoko-chan. *Rasei holds out a lump made of both burnt and raw dough* I like bingo, my grandpa was a champion of it. May I play?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rasei wrote:Here is a cookie, Kiyoko-chan. *Rasei holds out a lump made of both burnt and raw dough* I like bingo, my grandpa was a champion of it. May I play?

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 2 UM684hZALL ARE WELCOME IN THE BINGO HALLS OF THE GRANDMATRIARCH

(Also sorry for spamming your thread Gerry, I'll go now)

plotstickers

plotstickers

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 2 ZlMhMYg
A jewelry designer in search of inspiration and rare ores. He likes to relax in the hot springs after a long day of mining. His favorite food is sushi and his hobby is napping.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

spam is ok ouo

i mean the game hasn't started yet anyway hahaha have fun :3

ezzelin

ezzelin

urge to join... rising........ cries sign me up

edit:

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 2 Farmez10

Ridiculously pale despite working in the sun all the time, always heavily overdressed for the weather, and eternally sleep deprived.

Likes to cook and bake, and is quick to offer homemade dishes and produce to visitors or passers-by... but for some reason, no one ever accepts.

..is this ok?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum