Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 36]

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

ROLLOVER stop vote pls let me... tally

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 27 Vlkv9OB

Aeiou - high seraph
Kiyoko - plotstickers Rasei
nautilus - angelstar Rasei
Entelechy - plotstickers plotstickers
ezzelin - plotstickers Rasei
drandahl - Rasei
high seraph - No Lynch
Luxaria - Rasei
katagi - Rasei
angelstar - No Vote
Ace -
Rasei - Rasei

-----

Rasei - VII
high seraph - I
plotstickers - I
No Lynch - I
No Vote - I

-----

"Rasei... that's seven votes on you. I'm sorry, but you are not America's Next Top Model have been evicted from town."

Silently, Rasei made her way to the Tote Valley Bus. Everyone gathered to watch her leave...

Rasei was evicted from Tote Valley! She was the MeGaCorp Wizard

Ratio is 9:2:1

gimme an hour or so to send out y'all's items ;w;

nautilus

nautilus

\o/

shares cookies with everyone

also btw missus mayor: ace voted on rasei i think

Spoiler:

Entelechy

Entelechy

OMG, guess, my cat suddenly decided she didn't know how to fully open a slightly open door. Like, she's been opening doors that closed for a decade, and just now she like's "I don't know what to do with this. It's closed, and beyond my powers," and then spent like five minutes trying to figure out how to nudge the door open slightly more.

Cats. Just... cats...

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 27 AgvfNuP

Something has happened!

Just as the bus taking the Dark Wizard Rasei away from Town disappeared over the horizon...

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 27 ZTtVorM

Spoiler:

A Bomb has exploded!

-----

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 27 PRpeZBw

"Oh no!" the Mayor exclaimed, voice drenched in fear.

She ran to the source of the explosion... it was Ace's house. The remains were strewn everywhere, still smoldering.

"I... I'm sorry they did this to you..."

Isabelle fell to her knees. She could not hold back the tears.

-----

Ace has died. Ace was the town's Florist
Ratio is 8:2:1

P.S. Sales technically happened before the bomb exploded, so y'all will still get your floristy things.

high seraph

high seraph

hello mafia

how are u all doing

i know things might seem difficult at the moment. but pls don't give up!!!

the goddess smiles at u and wishes u good luck on your journey

as long as u promise to never kill kiyoko or any more of her followers.

thank u for ur cooperation.

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

D:

high seraph

high seraph

hello town

how are u all doing

congratulations on catching a mafia!!! isnt this exciting! keep at it!!!

the goddess is pleased. she stands by your side as you celebrate and touches your hearts

please don't do anything to harm kiyoko or any more of the goddess's followers

divine retribution will rain upon those who disobey.

everyone:

please have fun and don't forget the magic words "please" and "thank you"!!!!!

Luxaria

Luxaria

huhuhu Lucas you must be very important to be able to speak for her great beauty, the Harvest Goddess.

Please and thank you, or whatever, if that's actually a thing. I suppose you wouldn't know, seeing as you're obviously not the Harvest Goddess.

Entelechy

Entelechy

So, do we still think Plot is Mafia, and she passed the bomb to another mafia person? It would be a calculated risk, but maybe a worthwhile one if it causes us to have their very debate and not vote for her?

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

All the items have been sent but official rollover post (and any stationery sent) may be a bit late!!

nautilus

nautilus

Missus Mayor, are we able to speculate right now?

high seraph

high seraph

yes i am very important ok Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 27 Luxari11

i'm pretty sure i know who the goddess is at this point so i think i can talk on her behalf

(i'm like 99% sure it's mitsu)

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Spec is fine. Nobody else will die until the end of phase.

I think

nautilus

nautilus

Cool.

@Ducky - I think it's plausible Plot could have passed to Rasei if both were mafia, since Rasei's flipped as the vanilla mafia member; it'd be less risky for mafia because you're not removing from play the bomb maker or the role who literally can generate items for the mafia to use.

On one hand I'm DDDD: Ace died but on the other hand I'm somewhat glad the bomb is out of play, and on a player whose items could be bad for the town if the mafia got a hold of it with their new found $cash$ (specifically: the honey).

In general I'd just like to hear more from Plot/Angel because we know nothing about them or next to nothing about them, purchase-wise... (plus with Rasei flipping mafia I'd argue that being slightly open about your purchases =/= indicative that you are town). That being said, now that Rasei has flipped maf and apparently bought a vinegar, mafia at best has:

15G (start) - 2 (Rasei's vinegar) + 6 (from Ninfia's death, assuming Ninfia herself didn't buy the second vulnerary from her shop - otherwise this'll be a smaller amount)  + 1 (from Five's death) = 20G combined

someone else doublecheck just in case i messed up

This is of course assuming mafia also didn't blow their cash on the auction this phase or on items throughout the game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum