Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 36]

nautilus

nautilus

cool

I drove Angel and katagi last night since I didn't mention that the paint hadn't been used up because katagi doused themselves in vinegar

mafia was either going to target me or katagi last night

harvest goddess will i really see you in a bikini if i donate

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ALSO, NOW THAT PLOT HAS ADMITTED TO SPENDING 9G ON D1 AND IS BASICALLY CONFIRMED MAFIA AND THIS GAME IS BASICALLY OVER

DUCK HAS SO MUCH MONEY GUYS HOLY SHIT

DUCK HAS SPENT MORE MONEY IN ONE PHASE THAN I THINK I HAVE SPENT LITERALLY ALL GAME

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

Damn, I tried to use wine on plotstickers, but there was vinegar on her, and I used the rope on angel, but it got sent to Katagi.

I suck. T_T

Vote: plotstickers

Entelechy

Entelechy

Not really! Katagi was a top suspect if Plot flipped town, and you pretty much just cleared her!

Oh, wait, I guess Angel could have sent in the kill on herself.

Ummm... I didn't think of myself as being rich, but I guess the rich never do?

nautilus

nautilus

Not... really? Bar something that I was bothered about no one had softclaimed the role katagi had softclaimed, and   Angel and Plot both acknowledged katagi's claim without contesting it. Also, sending in the NK on yourself is Hella risky when two paints are in play maybe, haha

vote: plotstickers

Daughter I am disappointed

Harvest goddess are you able to win if I submit a donation? Will you send me what you said you'd send me in your advert

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

KATAGI IS THE DETECTIVE OKAY EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS, MAFIA KNOWS THIS, IF ANYONE IS STILL CONFUSED ABOUT THIS POINT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION

17G IS A LOT TO SPEND IN ONE PHASE, DUCK

EVEN LUXARIA ONLY SPENT 6G

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

Harvest goddess said they just needed two more donations including mine last night, I think. So, I'm guessing as long as you send it in that should be it?

Entelechy

Entelechy

Sorry, I meant that Angel could have sent in the kill that reflected back on herself, not that she actively targeted herself.

EDIT: Oh. I have 21GP now... I am kinda disappointed there is nothing up for auction.

drandahl

drandahl

vote: plot

Too bad we don't get our egg festival. Also thanks for the extra effort in making a sign graphic, mayor.

And yes kiyo, we know. No need to yell.

ezzelin

ezzelin

good call on that paint!

I tried to fish plot, but she was vinegar'ed.

vote: Luxaria

unvote

vote: plotstickers

Entelechy

Entelechy

I guess I am three gold short of being able to have a guaranteed lottery win : P

angel★

angel★

r i p

bursts into tears i didn't want to be a CEO IT'S STRESSFUL AND LOW PAYING AND EVERYONE HATES YOU AND YOU HAVE TERRIBLE LUCK
I JUST GOT ROPED INTO THE JOB OKAY DON'T BLAME ME I DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS LIFE

cries loudly as i get dragged out of town

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Plot has asked me to end the phase early if the lynch is on her, and I think I'll do just that. I'm gonna wait for everyone to come in and vote (or, at least, read the PMs sent to them last night...)

;w;

Get your last minute stuff done if there's stuff you're holding out on!!

Entelechy

Entelechy

Vote: PLot Let's end this thingy.

nautilus

nautilus

angelstar wrote:r i p

bursts into tears i didn't want to be a CEO IT'S STRESSFUL AND LOW PAYING AND EVERYONE HATES YOU AND YOU HAVE TERRIBLE LUCK
I JUST GOT ROPED INTO THE JOB OKAY DON'T BLAME ME I DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS LIFE

cries loudly as i get dragged out of town

angel I knew your hat was a bad hat

You don't even have the same cat. You have like a dog or something

cries gerry can you wait first I can't send in my donation to Lucas yet because pms are a clusterfuck on mobile for me

OK nvm done I sent Lucas cash money continue on

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum