Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 46]

drandahl

drandahl

Cure wrote:??????????????????????????????????????????????? wtf dylan

You mean bun or robot or somesuch, right?

I'm devoting this pagetop to the humble Hexagon (not a claim, but a declaration of respect / all shapes are important to our society and deserve some love):

Hexagon:

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 5 times in total

Aeiou

Aeiou

I can't even believe I slept through rollover... I had my alarm set and everything bluhuhh now I've got like 50 pages to back read?

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day One Vote Tally

Rasei vs. Cure
drandahl vs. Rasei
angelstar vs. Five
Cure vs. Rasei
Lucas vs. No Lynch
deo vs. No Lynch
Ninfia vs. Rasei
Five vs. Rasei
Blaire vs. No Vote

Rasei IV
No Lynch II
Cure I
Five I

Hopefully I got all of these right.
Congratulations to drandahl for always voting for Blaire every D1.

drandahl

drandahl

Thanks, Luxhost!

Heading home from the office, will be offline for a bit

Luxaria

Luxaria

It's hushed silence that greets the shapes as they observe the girl, and she observes them. Something's on her face, they realize together. She knows it's there. She does not want it to be there. She does not want to acknowledge what just happened. Surely, it did not happen. Still, her eyes are wide. The shapes can see inside of her mouth, too. The girl is a funny thing, they think. Why would she leave her mouth open? If they had mouths they might understand.

Still, the answer mere moments before hangs heavy. It's on the girl's shoulders. They drag. She's limp. Lets out her breath. The walls fall at the same time. The paper, too. Might as well, the shapes think. They were used to the floor. Most of their lives had been there. It's familiar. It's comfortable.

The girl is upright, now. She runs her fingers through her hair. It's still midnight. She beats her palm into her forehead. Looks at the clock, but it's unchanged, so she shakes her head. She turns. They cannot see her, nor her mouth. Is it still open? they wonder. Was it something we said? They decide words are tricky things.

When the girl turns back, her face is pale. Her eyes do not move. She says something to herself. The shapes do not hear what. She turns off the lights. She's in bed, now. She's asleep. That's what she tells herself, anyway. Maybe it's true, she hopes. The shapes have no opinion.

She wakes up the next day, some hours before noon. The sun is warm on her skin. It's hot like dread. She rolls onto her side. She can't see the room. It's not there if I can't see it, she thinks. She doesn't mean the room.

She stays like this, staring at the wall. She touches it. It's in shadow, so it's cool. She presses her palm to it. She pushes, but it does not move. She tries again. Then some more. She's hammering it with tiny fists, now, but she soon grows tired. She collapses. Splayed out. She still won't look over her shoulder.

"What's the point of any of this?" she says in a whisper.

To the shapes, it's the loudest thing they've ever heard. To one shape named Rasei, it's the only thing she ever wanted to hear. Across the room, by the wastebasket, on the floor, the shapes turn to her and she speaks.

She says,

"The point is to live, pay taxes, and then die."

Night One

Day One has ended. Night One begins.
Rasei has realized her dream of being a building block. She was town.
The Special category has been updated.

Special:

The ratio is 4M:10T. This phase will end at 7:00 PM PDT on March 24th.

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rasei

Rasei

... Just got in and found myself dead.

Sad face

Five

Five

Well, drat. I guess this goes to show it's not a good idea to say nothing at all without giving a reason for doing so.

Anyway, who wants to play a little game while we wait for the sun to rise?

Cure

Cure

Interesting.

Last edited by ☾u♪e on Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

ezzelin

ezzelin

you can chill with me in my children's book o wo
we can even make it a book about building blocks, if that's your thing.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 15 N0nvS3q

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Five

Five

e

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 15 S7CqYgq