Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 41]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Not sure about what happens if my target gets killed, as it hasn't happened yet (clarification: not sure if people who are killed appear in my list), but if they get killed their alignment will show up in rollover anyway.

alca is correct about everything else. People who are stunned will show up in my list (how many times has this been reiterated, ahaha)

My alignment check isn't particularly useful, because as alca mentioned, I can basically straight up see who sends in the NK and that's a shitton more info than a one-off investigate will get me.

I'm so prime NK target, especially if you act now and then are essentially vanilla, leaving me as the only priority NK target (Feel free to act now, btw, I'm not against it.)

Raie, can you investigate adawg? (You were probably already planning on it?)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

I can do that

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

VOTE RALLY:
Ninfia V
Kiyoko I

nautilus vs no vote
Cure vs Ninfia
plotstickers vs Ninfia
Kiyoko vs Ninfia
alcasync vs Ninfia
Ninfia vs Kiyoko
drandahl vs Ninfia

high seraph

high seraph

thank u for the voyt tally kiyo + nautilus!! and good morning

i overslept and skipped class omg........... wahtever

adawg

adawg

lucas that is me ^^^

h i guys i was at a concert last night so i was very much mia
and now my throat hurts like f u ck so yay me

role-claiming wheeee
i am/was town stunner and i targeted t3t night 0 (so honestly i wouldn't be surprised if tet actually was mafia bc no NK...) and ninfia night 1 and so with what's happening in thread rn vote: ninfia i guess my~~vibes~~~ paid off????

on that note i'm not town stunner anymore bc i didn't see lucas's pm and now my role changed and i'm very useless
and im also a miller now sO! >:(

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

alright well

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 32 9bf

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

adawg

adawg

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 32 Frabz-REMEMBER-THE-PERSONA-GAMES-BEFORE-4-TATSUYA-DOES-ed2e05

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

adawg wrote:
and im also a miller now sO! >:(

well you all know my thoughts about how we should always lynch miller claims on principle right

Rasei

Rasei

That makes sense... After all, so vote: Adawag for being a miller

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Well I mean I'd kind of like to lynch Ninfia first, and then adawg next, but.

if Ninfia's claiming stunner and adawg is claiming stunner I kind of doubt they're both mafia. I mean maf could have two stunners but that leaves town with zero.

Since adawg couldn't have sent in the NK on N2, that means Ninfia's more likely to be maf.

So if we go with the idea that adawg is town stunner that leaves, I guess, Cure or Rasei as the remaining maf, as:

Kiyoko - cleared by Sammie's investigation (and has volunteered to be chinomi'd)
drandahl, plotstickers - cleared by chinomi's ability
alca - very, very likely not mafia if Ninfia flips maf (and has volunteered to be chinomi'd)

So I guess if I miraculously live through the night I can investigate Raie.

drandahl, if you're acting now, I'd act in whatever way is required in order to get results on Raie, Rasei or adawg.

Cure

Cure

There's one thing that's bothering me a little. Both Adawg and Drandahl have said that when their abilities were "upgraded" they became very different and worse from their original role power. Yet, apparently, when Kiyo's got upgraded, not only did her ability become every night usage (the exact same ability), she gained an additional ability on top of it.

Just strikes me as a pretty big discrepancy between everyone whose roles have changed. Not saying Kiyo is lying about her new ability but??? Why is it a direct buff to her old power when the other two aren't.

Also, I haven't volunteered to be meguca yet, because I like my role and find it very useful. Given how other people have reacted to role upgrades (through chinomi or the rng), I really don't want mine to change into something shitty. If chi still needs a fifth person after plot and alca, I'll volunteer then.

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Ninfia wrote:真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 32 Frabz-REMEMBER-THE-PERSONA-GAMES-BEFORE-4-TATSUYA-DOES-ed2e05

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 32 Tumblr_inline_ncyftzjVwh1qccmug

Rasei

Rasei

Cure wrote:There's one thing that's bothering me a little. Both Adawg and Drandahl have said that when their abilities were "upgraded" they became very different and worse from their original role power. Yet, apparently, when Kiyo's got upgraded, not only did her ability become every night usage (the exact same ability), she gained an additional ability on top of it.

Just strikes me as a pretty big discrepancy between everyone whose roles have changed. Not saying Kiyo is lying about her new ability but??? Why is it a direct buff to her old power when the other two aren't.

Lucas wrote:
Every phase, there is a chance that a random demon will visit the Cathedral of Shadows and be fused into a more powerful demon, which will allow it to enhance its original abilities or acquire new ones. This chance starts at 20% and increases by 5% every phase. In other words, all town roles have an original role power and an additional power that can only be activated after going through Fusion. What type of abilities the demon receives after going through fusion depends on their particular role.

That could explain the deference.

Edit: unvote; vote:Ninfia
Also right now, the person I trust most is Sammy. So that person that kill Sammy, and I'm postive I know who, will be killed at roleover.

adawg

adawg

don't waste an investigation on me tbh unless you wnat to
i show up as mafia/human on both investigation and death yippee >___>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum