Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 41]

chinomi

chinomi

for the record the person whom i made a deal with yesterday was drandndahahl - it wasn't plot

but the chinomi information bureau is open for business. who's next to sign these deal papers?

ETA: i can also send message via lucas via PM during night phase if anyone prefers getting their info that way

OH PAGETOP

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 17 KTnfQcq

Last edited by chinomi on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

plotstickers

plotstickers

drrrrrrrrandahl

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 17 DYUfOAj

chinomi

chinomi

ty plot ty would you prefer your info in thread or via message during night phase

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Oh oops ok, sorry about the mixup!

omg drandahl, don't meguca

plotstickers

plotstickers

Hmm... I guess it depends on the nature of the information. You provided info regarding alignment the other day. Do you have any idea what kind of information you'll be getting next?

chinomi

chinomi

you'll be getting the identity of a townie

plotstickers

plotstickers

I see! :O I don't see much of a downside to asking for that info to be revealed in-thread. Any objections?

nautilus

nautilus

@chi - can i become meguca :( or is that only for non-neutral people :(

At this rate if chi's win condition is just getting people to become meguca she's going to win a heck of a lot faster than I am LOL

I was so confident I'd win last night but things weren't in the cards for me :(

chinomi

chinomi

nautilus wrote:@chi - can i become meguca :( or is that only for non-neutral people :(

At this rate if chi's win condition is just getting people to become meguca she's going to win a heck of a lot faster than I am LOL

are you a neutral demon or an NPC?

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 17 JackFrost
HEE-HO. IS THERE SPECULATION?

NO

Kotakia wrote:t3t idk if i'm not drunk enough ro if im too drunk for that tbh

Shh. Just watch.

Ok so here's what I checked out.

First of all. Mr. Alice was visited last night and as we can see from rollover, it was not a stun. This is concrete fact. I'm not sure what we can take from that given that all we know is Ninfia was stunned and absolutely nothing else.

I'm not entirely convinced that all our roles consist of stunners, naut, kiyo, and myself with everyone else playing vanilla. There's a lot of information that's not being talked about. Any information right now is good information. Because this is the second night in a row we have nothing to go off of. We can't just keep going on like this.

Second of all. My role that gave this information, don't rely on it being consistently the same kind of information night after night. That's all I'm going into right now, but as information comes up I will divulge it like I just have.

alcasync wrote:vote: T3tsuya

I'm mostly voting because I'm interested to test chinomi's claim, but I'm not really committed to this vote. I just don't want to NL again today! ;v;

If people are going to want to test my alignment by moving forward with a lynch on me, do not lynch me until Day 4. Something not awesome will happen if I'm not listened to. I'm not a bomb, but it's not something we want. That leaves ample time for literally anybody with the ability to check their suspicions of me, but if that's not enough, just let it sit until Day 4 and take me out then.

My suggestion for testing Chinomi's claims right now are for her to either test it on somebody else and report back with that, or explain literally anything about what she's claiming. I'm pretty bothered by the fact that hasn't happened yet and there's more than a few people just going along with it over things that I consider to be a bit more suspicious. Especially when she hasn't even claimed neutral yet, hasn't divulged anything, and actually unvoted the same vote she herself was pushing.

If it sounds like I'm a little stuck on the Chinomi thing, it's because I am. She out of nowhere just said that I was maf with no evidence while I'm perfectly fine and confident in proving that I am not. I feel like I'm sitting here staring at a statement I know to be untrue in the face and people are just going along with it based on nothing, so I have to bring it up. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills and I want to get to the bottom of it.

Sammiya wrote:There's at least three roles with the potential to stun, from my estimate. Presuming that the stun last night came from a different source then the previous two. And I estimate at least two are town if that's the case.

I'd love to hear why drandahl voted for Alca as well, but am currently inclining to vote for T3t due to Chi's info.

What? Why would you presume this stun is any different from the last stun? Isn't it far easier to assume the stuns are from the same source? I think almost a quarter of the roles being stuns is a little bit much, to be honest. Do you have a reason for thinking this?

At this point, to me, I have no idea who to vote for. I think what Chinomi's been doing is extremely weird, but it really feels like she's a neutral role. Or at least making us think she is, but no one else has counterclaimed so I have no idea. I'd like to see how things progress and hear some more speculation from people. No one is actually talking about why there was no NK last night either. I don't think mafia would choose not to NK twice in a row.

We don't have enough information to make any sound judgement. We just don't. People need to come forward with what they have for us to move anywhere.

EDIT:
Kiyoko wrote:I am pretty okay taking Sammie's info at face value. I'm not exactly sure what that means for us in terms of night actions, though.

Real quick, is anyone (besides maybe Tet) against the idea of a Tet lynch today, or can anyone (including Tet) give a good reason why we shouldn't lynch him?

Tet has claimed an active role capable of acting every night, and is at the very least not either of the two N0 stuns or whatever role did that protection thing with alca. So I guess if you're something important, you might want to roleclaim if it gets down to the wire, and maybe suggest an alternative lynch candidate.

I can't do a writeup in 10 minutes woman give me a break pls

I know this is sudden, but here is some trivia for you as you seem to have finished your speculation.

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 17 Catherine%20logo%20gamescanner

Have you ever heard of the term, "angel's share"?
During the aging process, some whisky will be lost to evaporation.
This is called the "angel's share."
I hear that if they seal it so it doesn't evaporate,
the whisky doesn't have that nice aroma.
What a fancy way of saying it.  

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 17 Sheep

Last edited by T3tsuya on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

chinomi

chinomi

plotstickers wrote:I see! :O I don't see much of a downside to asking for that info to be revealed in-thread. Any objections?

the downside is probably that they become a bigger target for the mafia to kill off since they're confirmed innocent but HEY PEOPLE MIGHT NOT EVEN TRUST MY INFORMATION SO MAYBE THEY DON'T CARE

it's up to you! you can wait to see what other people think, too! i'm just here for the ride and i have until next night phase /picks nose

btw here's my future warning to you guys if i die once you read my death post: don't trust everything you see

nautilus

nautilus

chinomi wrote:
nautilus wrote:@chi - can i become meguca :( or is that only for non-neutral people :(

are you a neutral demon or an NPC?

I am an NPC :O That's what it says in the header of my role PM?

DOES THIS MEAN I CANNOT BECOME MEGUCA

chinomi

chinomi

you cannot meguca gomen ne :<

nautilus

nautilus

chinomi wrote:you cannot meguca gomen ne :<

;__________________;

chi will you help me achieve my win. i feel... crushed. i can't become meguca. i failed to win this past phase. time to drown myself in sorrow

chinomi

chinomi

YES I WILL HELP YOU ANY WAY I CAN WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU

me and nautilus:
真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 17 2j3lish

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum