Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 41]

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

high seraph wrote:also just one more thing before i go to bed for realz: i really wish i had written the role that t3t claimed to be, with kagutsuchi crazyness and the bs "erase from the timeline" thing that is totally ooc but whatever???? dang

I try really hard to maintain my mountain of bullshit.

EDIT:

PAGETOP IS THE SUMMIT OF THE MOUNTAIN OF BULLSHIT

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

how does it feel to be the king of bullshit mountain, your liege

is it as uncomfortably lukewarm and smelly yet strangely satisfying as you imagined it to be?

tw: eye horror maybe???:

adawg

adawg

Ninfia wrote:props to Ada for her incredible stun radar? like??? nice??? how did you do that.
to be completely fair i basically had a 20% chance of hitting mafia when i was shooting randomly n0
and then something happened in thread.. i can't remember exactly what but it was sketchy so i stunend u :*

also wait i'm low-key confused why were you lucina did you pick taht or ?

nautilus

nautilus

All my DSP emails were terrible parodies of 90s emails, complete with GIANT ANIMATED GIFs and badly pixelated 3D models and stuff.

The one I sent n0 was hilarious, because I mention in the body of the email something like "Good things happen to those who wait!" - other than that it was super vague because I wasn't really sure if there was anyone who could intercept my messages. Y-Yeah... good... things happen... to those... who wait.....

I didn't actually use my ability as an actual message sender until n2, oops (the block of text is me outing my role and chi's role to the mafia), and then on n3 it was... it was a good email but didn't contain much strategy other than "oh god I hope the demon you get is Literally Lord English at this rate, oh god"

I'm super sorry to the mafia that I couldn't find all of you faster. 8( maybe this could've been turned around in some way

drandahl

drandahl

Stepping in here to say...

Big thank you to Lucas for hosting! I had fun. This was an experience, even if it wound up being compromised in the end. Now I want to play some of these games at some point (would like a recommendation on a first game to play).

Big thank you to mafia players! For your patience, mainly.

Big thank you to Chinomi and the Cathedral of Shadows, for making me more than the dog I began as...

chinomi

chinomi

THANK YOU FOR HOSTING LUCAS I HAD FUN IT WAS FUN it was really relaxing not being mafia for once in my life /SPITS OUT A HAIRBALL IN THANKS

and drandahl you are a cute pup WAN WAN BARK BARK!

chinomi

chinomi

OH ALSO a very slim part of me wanted to die just because i wanted to see the reaction to my town flip upon death SUZAKUUU HERE I AM FUSHIGI YUUGI TRASH AT YOUR DOORSTEP

adawg

adawg

thanks lucas for making me not vanilla?? <3 jk this game was fun and i really liked the way you were playing w mechanics bc that's always fun

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

(Waiting on Lucas to reply to a few things re: achievements, and then I'll post those, update stats, and formally begin submissions for R7.)

Also! I really liked the Cathedral/Demon Summoning mechanic. The idea of swapping between roles is neat and I like gambling so. Thank you for hosting

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

Thank you for the game... After I revived Sammy, I kept thinking someone was going to sneeze on me and kill me.

high seraph

high seraph

drandahl wrote:Now I want to play some of these games at some point (would like a recommendation on a first game to play).

I'M!! REALLY HAPPY that you became interested in the series! For a taste of the main series, I'd recommend starting with SMT3: Nocturne. It's challenging, classic and has great plot and characters. I'd also recommend Digital Devil Saga, even if it's not actually a part of the main series, but the battles are really engaging and fun, and I love the character development that happens in this series. These will give you a good idea of what the series is about, but without holding your hand!

For a more beginner-friendly experience, I'd go with SMT4. The only reason it's not my #1 rec, besides the amazing story and fun mechanics, is that the fact that it's a lot easier than the previous games MIGHT make you feel like the previous games are too outdated and unplayable by current standards. They aren't!!! But if the 3DS is a readily available console for you, pls pick up SMT4.

Still, you are most likely to wander into the Persona territory. That's ok!! Persona games are great! You could start playing Persona 3 and you'll become acquainted with the series main themes and meet some hella cool characters in the way. Then move onto Persona 4, because it makes everything that was cool in P3 even better. I made the mistake of playing Persona 4 before 3 and, as a result, I kind of hated P3??? It was just weaker in a lot of points, imo, but there are some people who will seriously defend P3 as the best one. I haven't played P2 or P1, but that's just because I haven't had the opportunity yet!

TL;DR, I'd recommend starting with either SMT3: Nocturne (or DDS), SMT4 or Persona 3 or 4. They'll get you hooked into the series :-) fwiw, Persona 4 was what dragged me here! And I never looked back.

plotstickers

plotstickers

Thanks for hosting, Lucas! Your hard work is appreciated. As I already said in a PM, you gave me the perfect initial role because I didn't have to send in night actions. /sparkles -- I look forward to any future games you host. \^u^/

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS

Earned by plotstickers, drandahl and Kiyoko (honorary mention to alcasync and Rasei who already have it)
真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 41 S3jilp0 Thine Heart Be True
As a town, vote for a mafia member at least twice in the game, and do not vote for town at any point. Only the final vote at each rollover counts, so you may vote town and then change your vote to mafia last minute to earn this achievement. Voting for no lynch, no vote, or voting a neutral do not count against you.

Earned by T3tsuya
真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 41 IzqKGIh Karma Houdini
As a mafia member, survive at least one phase after being investigated and outed.

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 41 WLyr7NB You Go, Glenn Coco
Have four different players act on you in the same phase.

Earned by nautilus and chinomi
真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 41 4QVk0Q2 Every Man for Himself
As a neutral, achieve your win condition and survive to the end of the game..

Earned by nautilus
真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 41 FXlFSRB Switzerland
As a neutral, vote only "no lynch" or "no vote" for the duration of the game.

If chinomi wants to petition for Switzerland since it was only the very last phase where she voted Cure and didn't get a chance to unvote before the game ended, I'd be willing to give chinomi Switzerland if Lucas is fine with it.

chinomi

chinomi

OH i actually voted t3tsuya for a small moment at the start of the game so i don't feel like i earned the switzerland achievement, but i'll try for it another time!

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Stats updated. Check to make sure yours are correct.

You can see my abysmal survival rate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum