Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 41]

high seraph

high seraph

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] Cr1e9Gi
WELCOME TO THE END OF THE WORLD
CALL IT WHAT YOU WILL - A REVELATION FROM GOD, OR A CURSE OF THE DEMON KING.
THE FACT REMAINS THAT OUR WORLD CAME TO AN END.

You open your eyes to see a red world standing in front of you. There is a pain in your head that stings continuously. A voice ringing inside your mind taunts you as a beast awakens in your heart. Rend... What the hell happened to the world? Slaughter... What is happening to you? Devour your enemies... How will you survive in this new, unknown world? You hear screams around you--a woman; a child?--and an unbelievable roar that drowns the noise. It's quiet now. You close your eyes and try to recollect your thoughts. With your eyes closed, the voice in your head becomes clearer. That's when you notice the burning pain in your throat. There is no other way to survive...

You open your eyes to see a red world standing in front of you. This time, however, you understand what it is you must do now. And you don't think about the life you used to have, or the world that ceased to be. There is only one way to stay alive in this land. You give in to your newly acquired demonic instincts and begin your blind hunt for blood.

You cannot escape your hunger... Warriors of Purgatory.

Last edited by high seraph on Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:59 pm; edited 6 times in total

high seraph

high seraph

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] Nh9DnNf
INTRODUCTION >> WELCOME TO PURGATORY
THE ARCANA IS THE MEANS BY WHICH ALL IS REVEALED

The world has ended and most of humanity has become extinct. In their place, DEMONS (town) ravage the lands with endless violence. The few remaining HUMANS (mafia) will do everything in their power to survive and eliminate as many demons as possible. There are also NPCs (neutrals) who are simply waiting for the new world to be born.

• DEMONS win when all HUMANS are extinct.
  • HUMANS win when their group is equal or larger than that of the DEMONS.
  • NPCs win when they achieve their particular win conditions.

• After signing up, players must choose at least 3 demons from the SMT games that will represent their roles (you may refer to this page). If two players pick the same demon, roles will be determined by inbox priority. Human roles are pre-established, but they might become capable of summing the demon they picked during the game (see: adittional mechanics below).

• Every phase, there is a chance that a random human will receive a link to download the Demon Summoning Program and gain access to the ability of summoning demons to do their bidding. This chance starts at 10% and increases by 5% every phase. In other words, all mafia roles have an original role power and an additional power that can only be activated after receiving the Demon Summoning Program. What type of abilities the human receives after summoning a demon depends on their particular role.

• Every phase, there is a chance that a random demon will visit the Cathedral of Shadows and be fused into a more powerful demon, which will allow it to enhance its original abilities or acquire new ones. This chance starts at 20% and increases by 5% every phase. In other words, all town roles have an original role power and an additional power that can only be activated after going through Fusion. What type of abilities the demon receives after going through fusion depends on their particular role.

Last edited by high seraph on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

high seraph

high seraph

RING OF GAEA >> ADDITIONAL RULES
OUR WILL MAKES OUR IDEALS TAKE SHAPE... I CALL THAT POWER EQUAL TO THE DEMONS

• Please remember to bold your votes. You are allowed unlimited vote changes.
  • The game has closed roles, and players are free to claim or fakeclaim whatever they please, as long as the role PM isn't quoted directly.
  • Dead players are prohibited from participating in speculation. Feel free to post popcorn.gifs though. There might be revival roles in play.
  • Please try to remain active for the duration of the game. Please seek out the host beforehand if you know you'll be inactive for a long period of time . Players who don't post at least once in 48h will be warned and might be replaced or modkilled.
  • Feel free to ask any questions regarding your own role or the general game mechanics. Questions related to other players' roles will not be addressed. The same applies to all information presented in rollover results or flavor, although these might be considered on a case-by-case basis.
  • Phases will be 24 hours long. No actions or votes sent after 10:00PM (UTC-3) will be accepted. Rollover will happen at 11:00PM (UTC-3).

COMPENDIUM >> PLAYERS LIST
REND... SLAUGHTER... DEVOUR YOUR ENEMIES. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO SURVIVE.
YOU CANNOT ESCAPE YOUR HUNGER, WARRIORS OF PURGATORY.

01.Kiyoko - killed N3. Seiryu, demon.
02.nautilus - achieved win condition on N3. Stephen, NPC.
03.Rasei
04.plotstickers
05.chinomi
06.Cure
07.Ninfia - lynched D3. Lucina, human.
08.alcasync
09.Sammiya
10.T3tsuya - lynched D2. Demi-fiend, human.
11.drandahl
12.Mr. Alice - killed N0. Pixie, demon.
13.adawg

Last edited by high seraph on Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:59 pm; edited 7 times in total

high seraph

high seraph

COMP MENU >> ROLLOVER LOGS
I DETECT A VERY POWERFUL DEMON NEARBY.
YOU SHOULD CONSIDER GETTING OUT OF HERE.

INITIAL RATIO - 8T:3M:2N

NIGHT 0
Mr. Alice was killed! She was Pixie, demon!

NIGHT 0 -> DAY 1
alcasync has been stunned!
T3tsuya has been stunned!

DAY 1 -> NIGHT 1
No one was lynched!
D1 -> N1 VOTE TALLY:

NIGHT 1 -> DAY 2
Ninfia was stunned!

DAY 2 -> NIGHT 2
T3tsuya was lynched! He was Demi-fiend, human!
D2 -> N2 VOTE TALLY:

NIGHT 2 -> DAY 3
Sammiya was killed! She was Tamamo, demon!
plotstickers was stunned!

DAY 3 -> NIGHT 3
Ninfia was lynched! She was Lucina, human!
Sammiya was revived! Welcome back, Sammiya!
D3 -> N3 VOYT TALLY:

NIGHT 3 -> DAY 4
Kiyoko was killed! She was Seiryu, demon!
adawg was stunned!
nautilus has achieved her win condition! She was Stephen, an NPC!

Last edited by high seraph on Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:58 pm; edited 7 times in total

high seraph

high seraph

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] Tumblr_nv500uE88U1reup6xo1_500

I'll be accepting sign ups until I get a good enough amount of players to make this a decent and crazy UPick. But I'll set up a tentative deadline on Thursday, October 1st 2015, which gives everyone an entire week to think about what demons they want to become in the post-apocalypse world and PM them to me. I hope everyone will enjoy the game! I'd like to thank Kiyoko and Sammie for managing this really cool forum!!!

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Me

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

ok

Rasei

Rasei

I wanna play.

plotstickers

plotstickers

lucas, you made lynching digital devil saga reality...

Ardonye

Ardonye

MAN I love this game idea and I really want to play.... but my finals are coming up..........................

vote: finals

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

chinomi

chinomi

I CANT PLAY ACTIVELY UNTIL THE 27th BUT HOPEFULLY THATS OKAY

SIGN ME UP

Cure

Cure

yes

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I wanna play!!!!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING THIS IS MAKING ME HAPPY. BUT WE NEED MORE PEOPLE COME ON EVERYBODY LET'S GET CANNIBAL.

Also @plot is that supposed to be your sign up post ;______; i'M PUTTING YOUR NAME ON THE LIST OK I want everyone to play including @chi (sign ups are open until Oct 1st!) and @nye (GANBATTE NYE).

Lastly, I need to CLARIFY SOMETHING: While this is called a SMT UPick, you can still pick Persona exclusive to the Persona branch of the series. Literally any demon/persona from any game that is listed on the Megami Tensei wikia is fair game, so go wild kids!! For the sake of simplicity, though, I'll be oficially using the term "demon" and never "persona". I'll also add this info to the rules ; w;

alcasync

alcasync

I'll join too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 41]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum