Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 41]

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I'm sorry if I shouldn't post again yet but I'm excited for this to start and felt that this gif belongs on the front page.

get down:

edit: OR AS A PAGETOP I GUESS.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

LMFAO I'M GLAD YOURE SO HYPED ; W; fyi, I want this game to have around 15 players at least so I'll close sign ups early if we hit that mark sometime before thursday. So bring your family, friends and pets to play with us!!

Of course if we don't get that many players by Thursday I will readjust my original plans and the game is still gonna be hella awesome I promise, but the more players the merrier!!!

plotstickers

plotstickers

@holy sonic yes

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I'll sign up for it, too~ Although, I've never played SMT so I'm not too familiar with it in general. (There is that SMTxFire Emblem coming out at some point, though, right?)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 2 Fc,550x550,white.u1

What do you mean I can't play Tatsuya?

I'm in.

drandahl

drandahl

I'm in, though I'm not too familiar with these series.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

It's getting kinda busy irl for me, but I'll play. :0c

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:What do you mean I can't play Tatsuya?

I'm in.
it's funny because your avatar is from a SMT spin-off game

high seraph

high seraph

Thank you all for joining and for sending your PMs! I think we've reached a good number, with 12 players so far. I want to wait a little more but I also want to start the game asap lmao

So I'm going to be waiting for last minute sign ups for the rest of the day, and then I'll be closing them so we can hopefully start the game really soon! I'll still need time to write roles as well, so if anyone shows up and wants to play, I might consider it!! (read: I'll definitely accept them)

I'm actually laughing at the fact that I wanted to keep sign ups open for a whole week.

adawg

adawg

...sneaks in

high seraph

high seraph

I'm going to go ahead and close sign-ups for the game! Kotakia and I are entering what I believe to be the final stages in balance-checking and I'll probably be able to start this game soon. I hope you guys will enjoy the game and your respective roles!!! If you have any questions about how the setup works, feel free to message me.

OK ada ninja'd me with that and I will accept your extremely late sign up >B|

Kotakia

Kotakia

Lucas is a sinnamon bun and you are all in for a wild ride once this bad boy gets started.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

adawg

adawg

or should i say lu-sass

chinomi

chinomi

if you make me mafia ill kill you lucas

Rasei

Rasei

This game will end in a town win, I guarantee it. *said the same thing about Ikea game*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum