Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 41]

plotstickers

plotstickers

I did say my role was passive. ୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ I'm guessing that was the town stunner trying to block the NK. They probably targeted me because I'm a quiet player.

If people hadn't been curious about testing Chi's claim, I would've expected people to vote for Ninfia because there was a missing NK the night they were stunned. The lack of response there made me a little suspicious tbh. If Ninfia was maf, I doubt their partners wanted to point that out since it's a small game. So basically my reason for vote: Ninfia is the same as Cure's.

I think Kiyoko said alca didn't show up on her list (probably because alca supposedly has a passive ability) and T3t did. Here's an info post that mentions it.

Sleep tight, high sonic. :)

@chinomi ;o)

eta: pagetop curse

nautilus

nautilus

I... don't think I'll be active for the remainder of the game (though: I'll still be around to vote), but I wanted to ask the game as a whole for a request:

If the game nears its end and there's enough breathing room for several kills (that is, if the ratio becomes horribly lopsided or something), would it be possible for the game at large to help chinomi and I get our wins?

I... don't know if chi can win because apparently this game needs to run until Day 6 for her to win if her contract fails on Plot, but apparently I can still win according to the Powers That Be (Lucas) and I'd really like to have a chance at it.

If I'm blocked from winning, I'll probably just revert to my usual self and offer random pieces of speculation, but there is still hope.........

Believe in the me that believes in you, chi, it is possible.

VOYT RALLY:
Ninfia IV

nautilus vs no vote
Cure vs Ninfia
plotstickers vs Ninfia
Kiyoko vs Ninfia
alcasync vs Ninfia

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

plotstickers

plotstickers

maybe there is a revive x 4

Rasei

Rasei

That would be kind of bad that there is so many revives.... What if Mafia is the one with revivies? It will be a never endng game.

Cure

Cure

plotstickers wrote:I did say my role was passive. ୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ I'm guessing that was the town stunner trying to block the NK. They probably targeted me because I'm a quiet player.

Oh, hmm, my theory was that it was you given there was only one stun and you were the target. I don't think it can possibly be the town stunner because only me and Ninfia acted, and... I am not a stunner. My ability does not show up in rollover, so she has to be the stun that's showing up, imo. Either the town stunner was afk this round, Sammie was one of the stuns on N0 (even though she claimed she was not??), or... Blaire was the stunner. Kiyo, was Blaire's one of the names that showed up on N0?

Or Kiyo is maf and leading me on a very merry misleading chase.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'll happily help the neutrals in any way that doesn't directly harm town! If it's safe to stall no matter what happens, like if we're down to 1 known maf and have our dedicated town stunner, I would be fine stalling.

People who acted on N0:
Naut
Chi
Sammie
Cure
Ninfia
Blaire
Tet
??? (Not revealing them yet to keep some ambiguity, but they're still alive and did not act last night)

I'm not going to reveal too much about my role in case I don't die but uh, I still have my old role power, I just have a new power on top of it.

Speaking of which, if Ninfia flips maf, I'm basically 100% sure alca is town. If Ninfia and Tet are both maf... I guess I'd suspect adawg next?

On phone so I'll do an analysis post later.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

plotstickers

plotstickers

-- Oh, you're right about that, Cure. I misunderstood what you meant and forgot some stuff even though Kiyoko just said two people acted. \(@_@)/ Since my role's passive, it certainly wasn't a reactive stun. ... I'm kind of a weird target if the maf stunner targeted me imo.

Ah, that's right, Ninfia, T3t, and Blaire voted for alca. Of the three, Blaire is confirmed town (? I don't want to think about millers if T3t was lying lol) and T3t is dead.

nautilus

nautilus

I'll happily help the neutrals in any way that doesn't directly harm town! If it's safe to stall no matter what happens, like if we're down to 1 known maf and have our dedicated town stunner, I would be fine stalling.

Thanks! chi would probably benefit from stalling more than I would (though an incredible amount of stalling would have to be needed for her to create an army of 5 meguca if she has... two (?) before game end), but uh assuming the stars align I. I shouldn't say probably, but maybe I can win tonight. Maybe.

I'm so fucking cursed in this game it's unreal.

chinomi

chinomi

I NEED THREE MOOOOOOOOORE

alcasync

alcasync

vote: Ninfia

Ummm, that protection I said I got on N0? I still have it. I might be able to give it to Kiyoko somehow. Though Kiyoko if you do get it I'd prefer it if you didn't say anything so that mafia won't know which one of us can be targeted. ;v;

chinomi, I volunteer!

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Before I do my infodump, Rasei, would you mind sharing more information about your role and why you don't want to be protected/investigated/etc? I don't necessarily think you're maf, but I would like to know whatever you feel comfortable sharing for reasons relating to my new role.

Rasei

Rasei

I will share everything once what is done, is done. I'm just waiting for High Seraph. It might still be okay to target me, because what is done hasn't happen yet.

chinomi

chinomi

THANK YOU ALCA

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Actually yeah I'll just make a general announcement.

Who's able to act tonight? I don't care if you can act every night or not, just if you have a role that can act, and would be willing to act tonight (on N3). I already know about Raie and Fia and the neutrals, but is there anyone else out there?

Rasei

Rasei

... If I'm correct, my action will be this phase. So, I will not be acting tonight or that night after or the day after that or ever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum