Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 41]

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 35 Latest?cb=20130524001910

There is nothing I could have done here. I tried, but I am just one person against an endless tide. I must go where I am truly needed.

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 35 Latest?cb=20130524001804

Hope will never die!

Last edited by Ninfia on Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

ok as of this phase i can still win apparently so:

I have basically a 50-50 shot of winning tonight pls do not stun me bus me or kill me or do phase changing things? Do Not

Also I ask that no vigilantes on either side act

Thank u

i know i say this literally every phase but once i actually do win i swear i'll be more helpful

Grima.

Grima.

HOPE IS DEAD

GRIMA IS NOW IN PLAY

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 35 Latest?cb=20130424021325

edit: hahah just kidding. could you even imagine.

YHVH

YHVH

Grima. wrote:
HOPE IS DEAD

GRIMA IS NOW IN PLAY

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 35 Latest?cb=20130424021325

edit: hahah just kidding. could you even imagine.

EXCUSE ME WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING GET OUT OF MY SERIES.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Okay so.

Weba Sammie. <333 I guess that confirms Rasei's alignment, too.

I'm like 99.9999% convinced adawg is the third and final maf.

but we'll find out.

also these are all the people who are left right:

01. Kiyoko
02. nautilus
03. Rasei
04. plotstickers
05. chinomi
06. Cure
08. alcasync
09. Sammiya
11. drandahl
13. adawg

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

So my action went through, and revealed Rasei as DEMON.

I am now effectively vanilla.

Any thoughts on Grima and YHVH? Any concerns here? This all is feeling a little too easy.

I'll be out until late tonight (probably 6PM PST to 11PM PST)

drandahl

drandahl

Oh before I head out, I just want to express one more concern. I know our neutral Chinomi needs her win condition, but I really worry that contracts have the potential of flipping alignment.

I'm not saying, "let's close her out of a win." I am saying, "Let's be cautious."

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

drandahl wrote:Any thoughts on Grima and YHVH? Any concerns here? This all is feeling a little too easy.

Grima's from Fire Emblem, so no.

I have access to meta info about the accounts because admin stuff and I won't share that.

I agree that this is feeling a little too easy but like the worst thing we can do right now is psych ourselves out and do something stupid, so. Stay the course until new evidence appears, I guess.

I'll be investigating tonight. Sammie, if you can act, do whatever you think is best.

@drandahl: Can you explain what you mean about chinomi? I will probably find out shortly but.

Rasei

Rasei

I am now a very weak vanalla... Please leave me alone...

EDIT: And I lied about my role again. Sorry about that.

drandahl

drandahl

@Kiyo, I'm referring to the Meguka contract+transformation. I have general concerns that the transformation has the potential of switching alignments.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

drandahl wrote:@Kiyo, I'm referring to the Meguka contract+transformation. I have general concerns that the transformation has the potential of switching alignments.

I thought the transformation was the Cathedral of Shadows and not related to chinomi?

YHVH

YHVH

drandahl wrote:Any thoughts on Grima and YHVH? Any concerns here? This all is feeling a little too easy.

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ME, LOWLY MORTAL. I'M JUST WATCHING THE TRAINWRECK FROM UP HERE.

IN THE SKY.

WHILE I HAVE THE POWER TO DESTROY THE GAME IN AN INSTANT, IT WOULD BE PRETTY TIME CONSUMING FOR ME TO UNMAKE THIS MESS.

I AM NOTHING IF NOT A LAZY GOD.

CARRY ON AND TRY TO PRETEND I AM NOT HERE.

Grima.

Grima.

YHVH wrote:

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ME, LOWLY MORTAL. I'M JUST WATCHING THE TRAINWRECK FROM UP HERE.

IN THE SKY.

WHILE I HAVE THE POWER TO DESTROY THE GAME IN AN INSTANT, IT WOULD BE PRETTY TIME CONSUMING FOR ME TO UNMAKE THIS MESS.

I AM NOTHING IF NOT A LAZY GOD.

CARRY ON AND TRY TO PRETEND I AM NOT HERE.

I CRAVE THE FLESH OF DEMONS, BUT I AM UNFORTUNATELY RESTRICTED TO A SMALL 3DS CARTRIDGE AND THAT IS FIRE EMBLEM. THUS, YOU MAY LIVE.

THIS TIME.

drandahl

drandahl

Oh, I think I confusedly thought Chinomi's neutral ability, the playfully named "meguka contract" and the Cathedral of Shadows were all the same mechanism...

To be absolutely clear, the PM and transformation I recieved was that of the "Cathedral of Shadows," which I assumed was triggered Chinomi.

I think I might have missed something at some point. Just to clarify, Chinomi, is that "Cathedral of Shadows" yours, or is that triggered by another player?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Cathedral of shadows is a game mechanic read first post

But it could also be related to chinomi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum