Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 41]

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Heyo~ Thanks for the revive~

Good luck getting your wins, Chi and nautilus~

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

drandahl

drandahl

No, yeah, I'm pretty confused by this. I had assumed it was related to chinomi regardless, since she was waiting on my response.

Lucas, i the first page accurate right now?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Well. If N1 was you and N2 was plot and N3 is supposed to be either me or alca, but I got my cathedral stuff on N2...????

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

the first page is accurate!

there is a game mechanic that allows demons to go into the Cathedral of Shadows and go through fusion. and there is a game mechanic that allows humans to receive the Demon Summoning Program and acquire the ability to summon demons.

i can't confirm or deny anything about another player's role tho

Cure

Cure

I think I can help you out, Mitsu. *winks, finger guns and walks away*

I'm at a runway show tonight. Won't be around until late.

high seraph

high seraph

i'm going to bed so if u guys need me... i'll be sleeping so...... need me later xoxo

chinomi

chinomi

I HAVE MY LAPTOP BACK YAY alca it is your turn to step to the plate, m'dear uwu~!

plotstickers

plotstickers

I received info about drandahl from Chi in a PM about the Cathedral of Shadows, so it might be related to her. Maybe she bumps up the chance of fusion and summoning to 100%?

adawg

adawg

i got the cathedral of shadows thing too tho and that's how my role changed?? i didn't pm lucas abuot accepting/refusing it so it automatically activated whoopsie
the demon summoning program makes me nervous tho O.oooo

i assume this is the second to last phase i'll be alive bc kiyo is mean :c
but in all seriousness it'd probably be in town's best interest to lynch me next day phase so yall know for sure i'm town
unless tet is actually miller too then rip
what am i even saying anymore

alternatively town vig can off me too

alcasync

alcasync

I haven't received anything yet, probably because high seraph is asleep, but I'll definitely accept!

high seraph wrote:The current ratio is 7T:1M:2N

Even if T3tsuya was actually town, the ratio would still be 6:2, so I think town is in a good position. We can afford a mislynch! I agree that Cure and adawg are the most likely candidates, since ummm!

01. Kiyoko - watcher, confirmed town by Sammiya and chinomi
02. nautilus - neutral
03. Rasei - revive, confirmed town by drandahl
04. plotstickers - confirmed town by chinomi
05. chinomi - neutral
06. Cure
08. alcasync - will be confirmed by chinomi after this phase!
09. Sammiya - JOAT, confirmed town by rollover
11. drandahl - detective, confirmed town by chinomi
13. adawg

but Cure has played more pro-town than adawg and adawg is also claiming to be a miller, so adawg is definitely more suspicious to me.

Also ummm please don't call people mean for playing the game and speculating like they're supposed to! I'm sure Kiyoko doesn't care but in the past it has discouraged some people from posting. ;v;

adawg

adawg

a-ah i didn't mean anything bad by that :<
it's all in good fun kiyo is swag
not sure if kiyo thinks i'm swag
but that's k

also yeeep once again i know i look scummy
but i don't have stun abilities anymore so >__>

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Naw don't worry about it, I know what you meant. We cool

To be honest, I don't think Ada is lying about having her ability changed, but we also don't know if it's Cathedral or Demon Summoning.

At the very least, chinomi's been very open about her targets, and I don't think she'd act on someone she wasn't certain would accept, so I don't think Ada was chinomi'd. That said, I don't actually know if my thing was chinomi or if it was just a random occurrence, unless chinomi can act during the day, too. I got my cathedral message exactly at N2->D3 rollover, and accepted during D3, so...

In any case, I'm pretty content marking drandahl and plot as cleared by chinomi, and then next up alca, as the only people who are 100% chinomi-certified. (With Rasei as drandahl-certified and me as Sammie-certified)

adawg

adawg

so now it's me or raie
being hung out to dry

aka it's time for me to die

i'm just being morbid now

chinomi

chinomi

i haven't targeted kiyo yet. i was debating coming clear about that but i decided to since i'll be aiming for kiyoko the next night IF THE GAME IS STILL GOING ON

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Huh. chinomi, you might want to ask Lucas if your thing will work on someone who's already accepted a cathedral thing. I don't want you to waste a phase if it turns out it fails.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum