Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 41]

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:Still no idea what Sammie is but I'm okay with not pressing her for more info unless we think that the number of stunners/roulettes/whatever is going to help us figure out this lynch. Which I don't think it will, so.

It's kind of early for a list, but. For what it's worth, I'm not particularly suspicious of Sammie, Rasei, Blaire or alca right now because ~vibes~ (and not even strong ones so don't take this and roll with it), I'm a little hmm on drandahl but not enough to push a lynch on him, and literally the only reason I'd be down to lynch Tet is morbid chinomi curiosity.

T3tsuya wrote:if I die (Lynched) before Day 4 someone gets erased

So vig-killing is A-OK right

I'm keeping your claim in mind and I don't particularly think you're lying about (the key details of) your ability, but there's also nothing you've said in there that reads as particularly pro-town to me so I'm actually not at all dissuaded from voting you, to be entirely honest. Make a case for a different lynch candidate, though, and I might reconsider. Not particularly willing to NL again today.

Vig killing is completely fine and won't result in person-erasure. Evidently temporal homicide is triggered by nooses and not bullets. Who knew?

I'm not particularly willing to NL again either, which is why I'm asking for there to be more discussion than there is. There is not a lot of information flying around at all. I've already mentioned how I felt about Chinomi, who has still actually not explained a single thing. I find drandahl's early vote on alcasync a little weird, but that just seemed like an activity vote to me. I have 0 idea why Sammiya arrived at the conclusion she did about the entire village full of stunners, and I'm not even sure where to begin with plotsticker's proposed explanations of the stuns at rollover. I'm not sure what else to bring up that hasn't already been brought up.

I'm equally not sure what else I can exactly do to seem pro-town other than what I already have done in outing my findings that can likely be corroborated by narrowing things down with your ability specifically, and detailing more specifics of my role than other people that seem to be accepted as pro-town just by virtue of gut feeling. If outlining my role's upsides and downsides, offering to be investigated, and literally whatever else is required for me to be cleared isn't enough, nothing is going to be. Everything I've said and will say are things that can be corroborated or proven so there is actually nothing else I can give.

This seems like another situation of "Tet can't possibly not be maf" and nothing I can say will really change people's minds if they're already made up. So I've just consigned myself to the fact that I'm likely going to die regardless, and might as well help as much as I can before that happens. Because lets be real we just kill each other every game, so I know you want to kill me in this one to make up for my killing you last time and this cycle will continue ad infinitum.

I'm going to crash for a few hours and hope there's more speculation going on in the morning so that I can make a better vote. I would very much like to hear from those who haven't spoken up yet.

Cure

Cure

hi I'm sorry. I've been pretty occupied and not at home since yesterday evening, and I will not be home until tomorrow morning. I've been trying to keep up with the thread, though, and I've been formulating some thoughts in my mind.

If chinomi is neutral, she's either disproportionately pro-town ('disproportionately' since naut doesn't seem to be pro-maf to balance it out it), or she's lying out her ass and taking us all on mister bones' wild ride in order to get her win condition and we can't trust a single goddamn thing she says. I also have reason to be ??? about chinomi given information about my own ability chinomi seems to be a WEIRD ENTITY. I believe she's neutral. But I cannot for the life of me figure out wtf she's trying to do other than entice people to make contracts so she can win but not actually be able to deliver on her results.

Idk. I'm kind of stressed out tonight and I don't want to write up a huge spec post on mobile. I'll still be following the thread and might chime in with a few random things if I think of them. I'm okay with lynching tet I guess, if no one comes forth with any reason not to (other than tet himself doing the ol spooky bomb role claim... which could be true because frequently there are bombs but still)

chinomi

chinomi

it's less that i'm pro-town and more-so that anyone who isn't a demon is useless to me. i don't care who wins - i'm just trying to make deals in any way i can.

Cure

Cure

so you're saying you can't make deals with humans and npcs? :O (doesn't this make this an inherently pro-town neutral role?)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

chinomi wrote:it's less that i'm pro-town and more-so that anyone who isn't a demon is useless to me. i don't care who wins - i'm just trying to make deals in any way i can.

I'm turning in, too, but before I go I do want to draw attention to this. It might be that chi tried to make a deal with Tet and it didn't work or some shit? And that chinomi isn't a pure message sender so much as a mason-esque role who can communicate with her idk minions.

If this theory is true, then drandahl is likely town.

Edit: Also, Tet is entirely correct. I am partially motivated by sheer desire to kill him because we have never been on the same team in a mafia game before ever, and I want to see if the trend continues.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

re: chi, because I feel like As The Other Neutral I have an obligation to comment on chi multiple times:

I do believe chi is the other neutral (and did before I revealed as neutral) because of her method of soliciting individuals for information and the fact that no one has come out and outright said that chi is lying about her claim, unless adawg, drandahl, or Rasei are the other neutral and she's just riding the wave. The only thing holding me back is that she hasn't explicitly said she's neutral but at this point given her behaviour it's pretty obvious and that's honestly just nitpicking. Like I said, I generally like to leave neutrals alone, and this hasn't changed.

I will say that I strongly believe chi's win condition is much, much easier than mine to achieve if it really amounts to nothing but "soliciting random people who are not neutral to become meguca", because mine gets exponentially harder as the game drags on and I need to get it done quickly or else I can fail to achieve it. :U

For what it's worth: there is literally no way that I can be assisted in my win other than people posting a lot and also not messing with me, because any other methods I can think of involve people in the game dramatically changing their playstyles in such a way that it's detrimental to their side (whether it be town/mafia/chi), and I don't want to ask the town or the mafia or chi to do anything differently because it ... I guess it doesn't feel neutral to me lmao. Like chi, I don't actually care about who wins except myself, but I'm also ... not... willing to upend the game for my own win.

edit: ... I do have a tiny bit of information that's somewhat relevant to the current situation of this day phase, but it might affect the outcome of the phase (it's not an investigative report or anything though) so I'm kind of ??? on doing so

chinomi

chinomi

well, i've been pretty misleading by calling what i need a CONTRACT. the contract part isn't part of my role - it just guarantees me that the individual will accept the prompt given to them.

ETA: @naut: would the thing that would help you win affect me beyond playstyle at all? because if it doesn't i'm willing to help.

Cure

Cure

did you try to make a deal with tet on n0? yes or no? this is pretty important since it's relevant to most of the information you've given us thus far. If you DIDN'T, then I'm really confused. How do you know tet is mafia?

chinomi

chinomi

Cure wrote:did you try to make a deal with tet on n0? yes or no? this is pretty important since it's relevant to most of the information you've given us thus far. If you DIDN'T, then I'm really confused. How do you know tet is mafia?

do you want to make a deal (◡‿◡✿)

Cure

Cure

chinomi wrote:
Cure wrote:did you try to make a deal with tet on n0? yes or no? this is pretty important since it's relevant to most of the information you've given us thus far. If you DIDN'T, then I'm really confused. How do you know tet is mafia?

do you want to make a deal (◡‿◡✿)

TBH NOT REALLY NO. QAQ YOU ARE SPOOKING ME

Last edited by Cure on Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

chinomi

chinomi

(◡‿◡✿) zannen da

nautilus

nautilus

chinomi wrote:well, i've been pretty misleading by calling what i need a CONTRACT. the contract part isn't part of my role - it just guarantees me that the individual will accept the prompt given to them.

ETA: @naut: would the thing that would help you win affect me beyond playstyle at all? because if it doesn't i'm willing to help.

Possibly.

What the game could do to help me win would actually require one or more parties involved in this game to completely disregard the requirements or pro-town/maf stuff needed for their win for like a phase or two, and there's absolutely no way I can convince the town to abstain from a lynch/maf to abstain from a kill just for the sake of my win + I don't want to force you to abstain from achieving your win, either. I'm willing to help you to your win, but I don't know what else I can do because I can't become meguca and help you that way. :(

I'm pretty sure there's gotta be an easier way, but lmfao this is the only one I can think of at the moment. Otherwise............. this is a lone journey I must take.

edit: the only other thing I can think of that could make my life slightly easier is that vigilantes on both sides abstain from killing during the night phase because my win is tied to my action which will probably evaporate if my target is killed during the night phase

but that's... too... interfering imo

Last edited by nautilus on Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

chinomi

chinomi

holy shit and i thought my win condition was hard to get

nautilus

nautilus

chinomi wrote:holy shit and i thought my win condition was hard to get

YEAH TBH I'VE JUST KIND OF RESIGNED MYSELF TO BEING INCAPABLE OF WINNING... I'm going to try, but I think given what's happened so far this game along with my own thoughts, it's going to be hard as fuck for me to achieve my win in the next few phases so I'm content with sitting around and playing true neutral.

If people could be active (I'd use my vote to pressure quiet individuals like adawg/Rasei/etc., into speaking, but I also want flag trophy) and people choose not to mess with me in the night phases, that's good enough for me. I can say that my action hasn't affected anything that's happened in any of the rollovers so far, and my power isn't detrimental to either side.

The nature of my win prevents me from being as open as you are with your contracts lmao otherwise I would've done that instead of pretending to be town for two phases and then #yoloing before messing up my chances of winning

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

okay so I went through all my posts looking for reasons for me to be targeted and.... didn't really come up with anything ground shattering!

I'm sort of with alca in wondering how much chi is actually telling the truth about all this stuff. I think if chi tried to talk to someone like kiyoko or alca since nothing bad is happening and they seem to be more town than anyone else. I also am sort of wary of the fact that she's essentially like "hey make a deal with me *kyubey face(" any time we try to get something concrete out of her. I'm not really certain she's as pro-town as she's letting on? It seems like something is missing to me.

I'd like to hear from the following players: Rasei, Adawg, Mr. Alice. They haven't said much and I'd like to hear about what they have to say about the current situations.

I think I'm hesitant to lynch t3t today as I really don't think that inducing time homicide is the answer here, but I also feel like we're in a pretty good position-- having had two nights of no nks-- so I'm not especially worried about lynching before we hear from the three players I mentioned.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum