Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 41]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

SCREAMS tHE FUQ I WAS VISITED??? jesus christ that's actually a really scary thought haha but since i wasn't stunned or anything like that, i want to assume that it was like...a check of some kind...? like for alignment or actions??

someone wanna speak up about what happened there???

the more i think about it the creepier it gets cries

nautilus

nautilus

For the record, if anyone wants me to help with anything, ask me questions, whatever, I can help or comment on things if prompted but I'm not going to put forth any information that I feel jeopardizes my neutrality, my ability to win, or my ... current status of being alive.

I also want my golden flag so I am not budging from my current voting position.

@chi - OK ;_; TY CHI YOU'RE THE BEST

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

T3tsuya wrote:If people are going to want to test my alignment by moving forward with a lynch on me, do not lynch me until Day 4. Something not awesome will happen if I'm not listened to. I'm not a bomb, but it's not something we want. That leaves ample time for literally anybody with the ability to check their suspicions of me, but if that's not enough, just let it sit until Day 4 and take me out then.

Okay but the last time this happened you were Achilles and murdered everyone. There's not even any guarantee the game won't be over before D4. I'm not saying "oooh what a suspicious stalling tactic," I'm just saying that nobody in thread has any reason to trust anyone (except I guess nautilus), and I'm going to want more than "bad things will happen if I die."

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

@T3t If my guess is right, there is at least one town stunner and one town roulette role that includes stunner as a ability (Or would  it be a JOAT role? I always get roulette and JOATs mixed up.), and then mafia has  a opposing stunner and their own roulette role/Joat, possibly. Which brings up the possibility of four stuns. I started thinking about it more then I answered Kiyoko's question.

If anyone else besides you pressures me for information then I'll be happy to oblige them.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sammie, don't answer if this gives away your role, but what info do you have that's fact, and what parts of your posts are just hypotheses? It's a little difficult to make out from your posts. Is this like, "I'm certain there are X stunners and Y roulettes" or is it just a "hypothetically, this could be the case" kind of thing?

nautilus

nautilus

I'm... somewhat glad people trust me apparently (or was that in reference to me trusting chi to help me with my win).

For the most part I'm not going to actively work against anything going on in this game, so don't expect me to be super on top of speculating about who's mafia and who's town. Just the clean facts.

But, yeah, if anyone has any questions directed at me about anything (the current lynch, the information in-thread, suggestions on what music I should listen to while I weep about not being able to become meguca), I'm completely willing to answer to the best of my abilities. I feel weird... not... speculating.

I can't actually hide anything behind a deal-paywall because that's not... how my win condition works, so everything is kind of immediate face value.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I mostly just meant that you've claimed uncontested neutral playing true neutral and so there's no reason for anyone to suspect you of anything.

If there's anything we can do to help you get your win though, let us know.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

A little bit of both. I figure that the town part at least is correct/fact, but the mafia part is hypothetical at the moment except for them having at least one person capable of stunning.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:If people are going to want to test my alignment by moving forward with a lynch on me, do not lynch me until Day 4. Something not awesome will happen if I'm not listened to. I'm not a bomb, but it's not something we want. That leaves ample time for literally anybody with the ability to check their suspicions of me, but if that's not enough, just let it sit until Day 4 and take me out then.

Okay but the last time this happened you were Achilles and murdered everyone. There's not even any guarantee the game won't be over before D4. I'm not saying "oooh what a suspicious stalling tactic," I'm just saying that nobody in thread has any reason to trust anyone (except I guess nautilus), and I'm going to want more than "bad things will happen if I die."

I suuure did.

I don't really subscribe to the "Bring people's past strategies into the current game" school of mafia. But when I was Achilles and murdered everyone, I just sat and waited posting intermittent misleading information. I didn't specifically out what day I needed to stall until. So if a rollover happens before D4 that says "DANTE FROM THE DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES IS NOW IN PLAY" feel free to kill me immediately. (I am not Dante. You know what I mean.)

But no, you're right. There's no guarantee the game won't be over before D4. Like I said before, if maf has a kill role there is a set of circumstances that can end the game very, very quickly. No one is in a position to trust anyone really so far in this game, that's why I'm trying to spearhead the information exchange. We really have nothing to go off of.

I don't have much more than what I've already said and "Bad things happen when I die". You already know my ability can be used at night, every night. You already know it's not the same information reliably night after night, and I already said bad things will happen if I'm lynched before D4 specifically. What other person in the thread has revealed that much? Including Naut who we can trust as a neutral?

If you want specifics, if I die (Lynched) before Day 4 someone gets erased. Not killed. Erased. It's different, and has to do with who my role is. That's all I really got for you.

Sammiya wrote:@T3t If my guess is right, there is at least one town stunner and one town roulette role that includes stunner as a ability (Or would  it be a JOAT role? I always get roulette and JOATs mixed up.), and then mafia has  a opposing stunner and their own roulette role/Joat, possibly. Which brings up the possibility of four stuns. I started thinking about it more then I answered Kiyoko's question.

I understand that would make sense if your guess is right. But what confuses me is why you guessed that. Having 4 stunner roles in a game of 13 is not somewhere I'd even start guessing and even then, that's a very specific assortment of roles. I'd like to know what you know if you have information.

Last edited by T3tsuya on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:I mostly just meant that you've claimed uncontested neutral playing true neutral and so there's no reason for anyone to suspect you of anything.

If there's anything we can do to help you get your win though, let us know.

Sadly I actually don't think there's any way for me to get my win because the longer this game goes on, the harder it gets for me to win, and my win condition isn't something that I can ask the entire thread to help me with (like how chi's doing for her win). There is a way I can get my win with the game's help, but it requires a lot of effort and affects the game more than I'd like to if I were to play true neutral.

At first I thought I could get it in the N1->D2 rollover, which is why I claimed, but it didn't pan out like I'd hoped.

The quietness of the town earlier also threw a huge wrench into my win condition, because it gets a lot easier for me to win if the majority of the town is posting and actively speculating (though my win condition isn't reliant on like, pagetopping the thread or whatever). I really, really appreciate either side not screwing with me last night.

My action plays into my win condition, which is why I made a general call-out for no one to screw with me in the night phases (whether it be driving, stunning, or killing me; my action can be driven as far as I'm aware and it is reliant on a target). It doesn't ... stun or kill people though, so it's not dangerous or anything. It's not investigative, protective, killing, stunner, redirection, phase change, jailer, vote manipulation, role copier, roulette, etc., it's just.........

neutral

EDIT: FUCK MY POWER ACTUALLY CAN BE DRIVEN PLEASE DON'T DRIVE ME WITH OTHER PEOPLE I DON'T WANT TO BE DRIVEN

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Still no idea what Sammie is but I'm okay with not pressing her for more info unless we think that the number of stunners/roulettes/whatever is going to help us figure out this lynch. Which I don't think it will, so.

It's kind of early for a list, but. For what it's worth, I'm not particularly suspicious of Sammie, Rasei, Blaire or alca right now because ~vibes~ (and not even strong ones so don't take this and roll with it), I'm a little hmm on drandahl but not enough to push a lynch on him, and literally the only reason I'd be down to lynch Tet is morbid chinomi curiosity.

T3tsuya wrote:if I die (Lynched) before Day 4 someone gets erased

So vig-killing is A-OK right

I'm keeping your claim in mind and I don't particularly think you're lying about (the key details of) your ability, but there's also nothing you've said in there that reads as particularly pro-town to me so I'm actually not at all dissuaded from voting you, to be entirely honest. Make a case for a different lynch candidate, though, and I might reconsider. Not particularly willing to NL again today.

Kotakia

Kotakia

naut i demand at least a 5 page tl;dr from you or it's detention and i will take away a star

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

I have no stars anymore. It actually got kind of difficult for me to sign in on mobile with all of those stars so I got rid of them, actually. I've also been trying to avoid too much tl;dr because I messed up my wrist but I think it's healing thanks to rest & using a brace.

I've been curtailing speculation because I really want to establish true neutrality in this game, and I'm trying not to divulge any information/theories/whatever that could lead to my neutrality being pulled into question, haha. I do have some ideas about things but I also have no opinion one way or another and upon thinking about it I'm a little resigned as to the fact that I can get my win lol :< I might be doomed to be... forever winless.

The last game I was neutral I think I ended up eventually swinging pro-town by the end but that was also the game where 13 people died in the same night and I felt kind of bad.

alcasync

alcasync

I'm actually slightly skeptical that chinomi is a) neutral, b) sane investigative (and she seems to be able to share information every phase?) and c) message sender because that seems like an oddly overpowered pro-town role to give to a neutral. I'm not accusing chinomi of lying, I'm just wondering if there is something going on there!

But, like Kiyoko, I don't have any other ideas for who to vote, and I don't want to lynch drandahl so much as I just want him to explain his thought process for why he voted me because it didn't really make sense? In any case, I'm definitely not unvoting until more people vote. ;v;

I feel like I haven't heard much from Ninfia or Cure lately.

Umm, and if it helps, my ability is passive.

plotstickers

plotstickers

ʕ´> ᴥ •`ʔ My ability is passive too.

I was thinking that too, Chi. On the one hand, if people don't trust info from you, I'm not sure they'd trust it coming from me from you, lol. On the other hand, we could test your message sending capabilities. Decisions, decisions...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum