Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 41]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

drandahl wrote:I have a one-time ability that could be used the next night phase, yes. I feel comfortable mentioning this now. Can you explain why you'd like to know?

If I correctly name someone who will act on the night I guess (which is going to be N3 if I even survive), I learn their alignment.

That's my new role.

Night kill does count as an action but I'd have to successfully guess who the NK sender is to get results on that, and even if I think it's adawg I'm wondering if it might be more useful to just confirm a townie instead.

The way I see it, Raie is going to act every night so she's my fallback option.

If you want to act tonight I can confirm your alignment (though I already think you're town because you contracted with chinomi)

or I can try to guess the last remaining maf, which I think is adawg.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

not a wrathtub. being completely honest with my role.

I'm actually confusing myself really hard because I'm trying to figure ou--OH. okay I know what my brain did. I was talking about plot: re: quiet players and I got like... turned around in my head?

whatever, I think anything I say at this point is gonna be seen as scummy and lying so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

alcasync

alcasync

Well, if you are NK sender, then you did target Sammiya. nvn

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyo, just to be 100% sure:

1. Can you only choose 1 target next night phase for your alignment test?
2. If that target is stunned before they can take their action, do they count as having acted?

I'm happy to hold off until tomorrow night to act, though I think my role might be more useful right now, assuming you trust me (and the use of my role + my contract should be pretty clear town indicators).

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I just realized my explanation was confusing as fuck, let me try again.

I'm still a watcher. I will get results that show the names of everyone who acted, and I will get results for N3. Additionally (I'm guessing once in the game though the PM doesn't specify so I'm asking Lucas for confirmation), if I successfully guess a name that will appear in my list, I can learn their alignment.

Edit: Hypothetically speaking, if there are revival roles, bring back Sammie.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cure

Cure

wait are you getting results on n3 or n4 is the every other night thing still a thing since you got them last night ?_? does the upgrade let you do it every night?

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I didn't target Sammie, I'd thought about stunning her because she was quiet, but ultimately chose plot. if anyone else wants to claim the stun on plot be my guest because why the heck would a maf stunner for for them.

drandahl

drandahl

@Cure: +1

I also have this question.

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE RALLY:
Ninfia V
Kiyoko I

nautilus vs no vote
Cure vs Ninfia
plotstickers vs Ninfia
Kiyoko vs Ninfia
alcasync vs Ninfia
Ninfia vs Kiyoko
drandahl vs Ninfia

I have to go to bed, but if any new voting shenanigans come up uhhhh Kiyoko you got this until Lucas wakes up

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Cure wrote:wait are you getting results on n3 or n4 is the every other night thing still a thing since you got them last night ?_? does the upgrade let you do it every night?

Upgrade lets me do it every night. For the alignment thing, I think I pick a night. \ovo/

Don't expect me to stick around though, I'm probably a super high priority target.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I'm going to bed and I'll probs check in before my imminent death. X___X

nautilus

nautilus

Oh, wait, before I go, because all of these roles being whipped around made me think of something I forgot to mention:

If there's a phase changer in play, I'd actually appreciate if you not act on N3 because I have no idea if I can successfully snipe you if you send it in immediately after rollover (read: Gakuen Mafia).

I need to act during the night to work towards my win (and by extension, chi apparently sends contracts during the night according to Kiyoko), and because of the time sensitive manner regarding my win condition requirement I'd... rather... not have to wait like an extra night phase?

plotstickers

plotstickers

@Kiyoko: Chi sent me info on drandahl, so you might want to target someone else unless we're interested in testing her claim again!

@Ninfia: Did you target anyone on night 0? I forget whether you mentioned this.

drandahl

drandahl

While I can act the next night, I think it will be a waste of your ability, Kiyo. I feel like I'm soft-confirmed town by this point, though if anyone suspects me, please voice yourselves now.

I think it's in town's benefit for me to act today. My current and only role: Once in the game I can select three individuals (one with each of my three heads, as literal Cerberus) to check alignment.

I will be told the alignment for a certain subset of those people.

I will not reveal how many of the three will be alignment-revealed. I do know this number. It's obviously in town's interest to keep this vague.

-------

Also just so this doesn't get lost: Kiyo, please answer my question about your target getting stunned (or, killed).

alcasync

alcasync

Ummm okay, let me get this straight! ;v;

Kiyoko, you are now a global watcher who can watch every night.

Once in the game(? waiting on confirmation from Lucas?), if you guess the name of someone and they appear in your list for that night, then you learn their alignment.

I'm guessing your list works the same, so if someone tries to act but is stunned, they still show up in your list?

If that is the case, then doesn't it not matter who you investigate, because if someone tries to send in the NK, you'll see it no matter what?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum