Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 66]

466welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 32 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

THE RULES HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED! THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN FOLLOWING THIS RULE! ANYONE WHO DOES NOT FOLLOW THIS RULE WILL BE PUNISHED MOST SEVERELY!

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 32 Ruru10

((anyone who doesn't think kneesocks is the best character in PSG is wrong and needs to reevaluate their life. at least best waifu a+++))

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

467welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 32 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:12 pm

chinomi

chinomi

@MARIYA

YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?
DO YOU LEGIT WANT MY ANSWER WHY I VOTED THEM? DO YOU LEGITIMATELY WANT TO KNOW MY SECRETS? MY DEEP INNER THOUGHTS AND PROCESSES?

ok

come close

closer

closer
ok

ok

im so fucky at mafia mariya holy shit its like im pumping pig anus right now

ALSO WE ARE NOT GOING WITH MRALICE TAKING THE HUNTER ROLE ARE WE HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE YOU OKAY

468welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 32 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

chinomi wrote:im so fucky at mafia mariya holy shit its like im pumping pig anus right now

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 32 4QmbIBq

469welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 32 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:36 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm sorry for the outburst. It will not happen again. It's been a long day.

Or when there's things said like "No voting is identical to a no lynch." when on the first page it says,

Where I learned and played mafia before for years, the major host had it no vote equals no lynch. I have tried to get myself out of the habit here, but this is not the first time it has popped up. I was in a hurry, trying to catch my bus so I wasn't trying to paying attention.

Yes I agreed that someone needed to be lynched, but I wasn't comfortable with people that weren't defending themselves. If Mr.Alice could speak and defend himself like he has been, then yes, I would have picked him. Dran wasn't speaking in defending theirselves, and I seen bandwagons gone wrong before. If I had voted against someone else, there was still enough people that could jump on it, and because of different timezones that person wouldn't see it before rollover.

Also... A Gun in the wrong hands tends to lead to RoxasTown killing Lea Town.

For something to cheer everyone up:

470welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 32 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:49 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

whale

i certainly wish you guys had said something about all that while i was gettin all pressed back there

┐(´ー`)┌

that's really no fault of the later batch though, oop

don't worry though, i can't do nothin for a while yet

looking at this ability though, i actually think i might as well have waited and gotten lynched/killed cuz it's like

not really all that fun

(NO OFFENSE TO DRANDAHL I'M SURE IN THE RIGHT HANDS THIS COULD BE USEFUL BUT LIKE in my hands? nahhh)

471welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 32 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:36 am

high seraph

high seraph

@Ardonye I'm a littly curious about why I'm at the top of your suspects list, but I'm not sure if that list is ordered at all. In any case if you want me to clarify anything I've said in thread, go ahead!! But I guess I might also be in that list for not offering any REAAL contributions to the thread up till now, it ok.

@Mr Alice it sounds like you already have info about the role? ? ? ? WELL SINCE THE DAMAGE IS ALREADY DONE, PLEASE TALK? oh my god

472welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 32 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:32 am

high seraph

high seraph

where is everyone

473welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 32 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:35 am

nautilus

nautilus

i'm here but i'm the host so i can't speculate with you lucas

this is also completely unrelated to the game but i'm so glad you're playing twewy

btw if you're the only person around until noon or something you can help me pagetop with rollover

474welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 32 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:43 am

high seraph

high seraph

omg nautilus lets speculate i get this ~feeling you have info abt who's maf

ALSO TWEWY ! ! ! ! I love it man, I finished it the other day and I'm just getting my ass kicked so hard on Hard & Ultimate difficulties trying to gather these damn reports omfg I hate having Joshua as my partner get out of here

AND YES I'LL HELP YOU PAGETOP

475welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 32 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:46 am

nautilus

nautilus

what pins are you using? tbh i find joshua the best partner but maybe i'm just biased. is there a specific report that you're having trouble getting?

you know, maybe i do. maybe.............................. i'm mafia.

as an aside if we reach page top super fast and someone really wants to post, they can go ahead and do so! i just don't want to pagebottom because i keep page bottoming all game, haha.

476welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 32 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:55 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

wobbles in on sleepy legs

guess who has two thumbs and slept for likt 12 hours last night. Its me. I did. I slept for like 12 hours last night.

also idk what more we could speculate on until roll over because like you know. we have no new informationa dn it seems like Mr. alice did the thign so

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

477welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 32 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:05 am

high seraph

high seraph

umm i have a pretty ok pin set. I always keep a shockwave pin on the first slot bc slashing enemies is pretty easy. Then I usually have some bullet-kind of pin, a healing pin and lately i've been using a lot of that one pin that lets you drag neku around and do damage on impact.

and iM HAVING A LOT OF TROUBLE WITH REAPER BEAT JFC? ? ?? JOSHUA GETS HIS ASS WHOOPPED WAY TOO HARD I DONT EVEN GET IT i read online that im supposed to raise defense by eating food but in order to buy that blonde girl's sticker I need a Dark Matter, WHICH I CAN GET FROM REAPER BEAT? ?? ?? WHAT THE HELL

also before i fORGET?

goat: vautilus!!!!!

hi ninfia

btw this is post#12 just 3 more until pagetop

478welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 32 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:12 am

nautilus

nautilus

ok no more comic sans for me

i like shockwave pins too!! tbh i'm not really a fan of the bullet pins in general (presuming you mean the natural puppy pins); i find they taper off in damage really quickly near the end of the game. my usual pin set is a mix of pins but if there's a boss that is just being a pain i break out the black planets

what do your character's stats look like right now? have you been tanking the game without... giving your characters food to eat, lucas

also rollover miiight be a bit late today since i gotta run errands, but the grace period still applies

Last edited by nautilus on Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

479welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 32 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:17 am

high seraph

high seraph

uhh you know what i AM A GOOD TWEWY PLAYER NAUTILUS!!! I GIVE FOOD TO MY CHARACTERS! but ok i just give them junk food to raise their synch, i went through the whole game without paying too much attention to attack/defense. BUT! I PLAYED THROUGH THE WHOLE GAME ON THE LOWEST POSSIBLE LEVEL AT ALL TIMES OK I AM A. GOOD. PLAYER.

ok i suck i think joshua's defense is like 12, and neku's is like 22 or something u can judge me

and I need to google about these Black planet set too tbh bc I have seen these pins around as well as a couple of other pins that say stuff like "this pin is useless on its own but it reads something like 'your horoscope for today is bullshit'" and I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DO? yeah i really suck at twewy oh my god

next post will pagebottom

480welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 32 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:18 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Well since I'm here I might as well post to help naut out? =u=

@Ardonye I didn't vote yesterday cause..I was kind of stressed out that day and I didn't feel like reading all the posts, so I only saw the vote tally and drandahl had so many votes on him that I didn't feel the need to vote? I was just 'meh' about it. And I knew that voting wasn't a requirement so lol.

What's with the comic sans guys. fo real

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum