Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 66]

451welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 31 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:38 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Mr. Alice wrote:ME??? WITH A GUN???? ARE WE SURE WE ALL WANT THAT??? LIKE?? HAVE YOU SEEN HALF THE SHIT I SAY GOD KIYO TELL THEM HALF THE SHIT I SAY I'M PROBABLY THE L A S T PERSON YOU WANT WITH A GUN BUT OK!

hey they'd prefer you to have a gun over me

/ptsd flashbacks

452welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 31 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:
high seraph wrote:lulz

Hi, I'm Tiki, I like you now, let's be friends.

Don't do it. It's a trick.

Wait, telling me to be careful of Seraph, or vice-versa?

453welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 31 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:50 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Rasei wrote:

Excuse me? I'm sorry you feel like that. I been trying to play the game as best as I can on my phone while get up before 6am and getting home after 9pm. I haven't even turn on my computer in days and haven't been able to make my usual notes. I feel sick, and tired and just want to go to sleep. If you have any doubts on my hours I'm at home, ask Sammy. I talk to her on the phone when I'm on the bus.

I said before I did want to make a vote and have a lynch on day 2, but I was unsure who to vote for. It wasn't a contradiction when I posted this morning trying to get to the corner store before the f* bus came and just skimmed what happen when I was asleep and getting ready for work. There were suddenly a ton of votes on Dran for no reason, and Dran hadn't defended himself yet and Kiyoko said that it was her fault that Dran couldn't be on last night to defend herself. Mr. Alice couldn't talk and defend herself so I wasn't going to vote on her.

I was unsure who to vote for and didn't want just vote and have people bandwagon on it, which has happen before in another game. I meant No Lynch, which where I learned play was set up that NO VOTE = NO Lynch.

Excuse me, I'm getting to emotional and going to do something scummy: take a nap. (After all, it seems sleeping between post is scummy.)

Also I'm town, and if you want to lynch me, fine. But it's useless, and will just give Mafia advantage.

Like others have said before me, you really don't need to react to my questioning you as an attack on you as a person. I promise that it isn't.

This is a game, a game only about doubting and suspecting each other and not much else. Naut has opened up her inbox to anyone who feels stressed out playing, and the second the game stops being enjoyable is the second that you can stop if it will make that better for you. There's no pressure to continue if you're uncomfortable, and there's no reason to play if it isn't fun. That's what we're all here for, anyway.

The fact that everyone joins these games with the foreknowledge that everything we say is going to be picked apart one way or another by each other is why I do so as part of the game. It's why I find outbursts suspicious, given that it's on the table that none of this is personal. Likewise when what I see as a contradiction or suspicious behavior comes up, like you saying there needs to be a lynch and then specifically not voting. Or when there's things said like "No voting is identical to a no lynch." when on the first page it says,

Typical mafia rules...
No vote is not identical to no lynch.

I find it suspicious, and I actually need to hammer at them to get somewhere as a player. That doesn't have any bearing on your character. I think everyone in the thread is pretty cool. Even Tiki. (I know right?)

If you need to take a break or talk to Naut about it I don't think there's a person here that wouldn't understand.

That being said, and back to some form of discussion...

Mr Alice wrote:A GUN???
Is anyone here questioning the wisdom of taking probably the most suspected person right now, giving her a gun, and then allowing her time to load said gun and fire randomly into the crowd (Possibly, and statistically likely killing town as we have no other strong leads) just so she can have the chance to say "TOLD YA I'M TOWN" while standing over the still-twitching dead body of someone that didn't need to die?

I mean

It could be just me.

If it's just me, let me know.

EDIT: Likely going to take a break from the thread for a few to go do other fun stuff that does not involve everyone killing each other. I've been on mobile so responses might be sparse and misspelled. Try not to catch the place on fire.

454welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 31 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:34 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

im actually gonna be equal parts grump and amused if kotakia is maf and purposely made me take on a role now as opposed to a known super cool amazing role later hahaha s i g h s

455welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 31 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:45 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Wait Mr Alice isnt actually supposed to shoot a random person, right? That's not the plan?? The plan is for Mr Alice to copy drandahl and give us all the info about their role and if it seems legit, we accept them as an actual townsperson...

. . . .

Oh my God that is a really bad plan guys.

456welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 31 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:47 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

high seraph wrote:Wait Mr Alice isnt actually supposed to shoot a random person, right? That's not the plan?? The plan is for Mr Alice to copy drandahl and give us all the info about their role and if it seems legit, we accept them as an actual townsperson...

. . . .

Oh my God that is a really bad plan guys.

HERE IS A LOADED GUN JOHNNY. HOLD ON TO THAT FOR ME. NOW. DO NOT SHOOT THE GUN, CAN YOU DO THAT SON?

CAN YOU NOT SHOOT THE GUN?

AHH I'M SURE HE'LL BE FINE HE'S 8.

457welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 31 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:48 pm

high seraph

high seraph

HOLD THE PHONE MAN DONT GIVE BOBBY THE GUN YOU KNOW WHAT HUNTER IS PROBABLY A REALLY LAME ROLE

458welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 31 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I love that T3t is basically like "guys please don't let me come home to this:"

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 31 Fire_community

Also I also question the uh... I guess thought process behind handing someone who still could be maf a loaded gun. in all honesty, death photo copier sounds like it could be a mafia ability just as much of a town ability... so... idk I don't think its wise to pressure so harshly.

that being said we do need something from Mr. Alice to prove their innocence and well. I'm not sure that there is actually anything concrete they could do! even if the victim's role is copied it doesn't actually prove anything substantial past that Mr. Alice wasn't lying about the role. and even then, if the role is copied, WE probably wouldn't get anything in the roll over stating that happened. so we'd once again be taking information from mr. Alice at face value.

At that point either Mr. Alice would have the ability and be able to kill someone, or they could lie and say they have it but be unwilling to use it for fear of murdering a townie and thus still going incognito if they're maf.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ how does this wine taste because it is right in front of me.

shrugs for days.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

459welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 31 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:07 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I think we might have literally jumped the gun when we accepted this plan, but I've been thinking about Mr Alice's claim a lot and, at the very least, I don't think they randomly came up with their role name. I was thinking that, if Mr Alice is mafia and his Defense has been carerully architected over the course of an entire phase, he would have looked into the 24a roles list for a seemingly safe role name, but there isn't even a "post-mortem copy machine" in that list.

Furthermore, this isn't the kind of role someone just usually claims, so if this isn't Mr Alice's real role, I'm pretty sure it's someone else's - by which I mean Mr Alice claimed one of his maf partners' role. WHICH IS AN ALL-AROUND CRAZY THEORY TBH but idk im grasping at straws here just trying to dissecate this whole claiming bzns

EITHER WAY i think our current situation is pretty bad regardless of Mr Alice's alignment, bc if he's mafia than he has probably considered taking up drandahl's role as it's clearly the most advantageous course of action available atm??

Now I'm hoping drandahl fakeclaimed lmao. He said the Hunter was "vig"-ISH? The 24a version of the Hunter role was explicitly and clearly a vig role. Idk man

I should probably stop using 24a roles as a reference since that list is clearly very different from the roles in this game........

460welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 31 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:34 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

I JUST WOKE UP and I accidentally clicked to the end I was like WHY IS THERE TALK ABOUT GUNS WHAT IS GOING ON DID THE GUNSMITH STRIKE. I don't particularly think the plan about claiming the role to be a great one, but I'm wondering if a role can be claimed in any phase or only night? Is it instant or in effect after rollover? Because I'd rather see how tonight pans out first so we get more information, or if another town role dies.

Okay so, AliceofOz was the only person who didn't vote at all last night. Is there a reason why?

At the moment I'm most suspicious of:
high seraph
chinomi
Rasei
AliceofOz
And I also wouldn't be surprised if one of the very vocal members in thread right now are mafia. Who? I don't know, but I think it'll be more evident as time goes on.
I'm less suspicious of Tiki the Troll from their responses, for now. I'll just see what happens in the future.

Also I'm wondering if there's more to plot and chinomi than meets the eye. A message sender can potentially be town, but I would see it as more of part of a neutral role. And neutral roles usually have specific win conditions. Of course, there's always the potential of them both being mafia and making this up but that is risky (someone could counterclaim) and also requires out of the box thinking (I BELIEVE CHINOMI IS CAPABLE with her rattata on a jetpack episode) however, this is really an unlikely scenario to me.

chinomi wrote:and then the duranahahhaeakdkasdl... inactivity isn't exactly helpful but would a mafia player be that inactive?
Before this point, the votes were: AliceofOz 1, deo 2, drandahl 2, Mr. Alice 2, plotstickers 1 and T3tsuya 1. Then after chinomi's vote, that is when the bandwagon started rolling and we see 3 more votes on drandahl.

So I'm confused as to why chinomi said this, then proceeded to vote for drandahl??? I know her reasoning was:
chinomi wrote:i'm going to bed soon and i don't want to chicken out from a vote since i most likely won't be around for rollover tomorrow, as usual. i won't pretend i have a good reason to vote them because i don't have a good reason to vote anyone right now. anything i end up doing will just be following those with good arguments and leads regardless, and it seems to be a choice between three people in that regard. OH BOY.
but. though mafia players can be inactive, most of the team usually won't. so. IDK.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

461welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 31 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:47 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Posting now to say that I'm not feeling too hot right now (which is ironic because I am burning right now) so I think I'll retire to bed early tonight. :o

If anyone has any questions for me, I'll go to bed in the next hour or so!

(I'm also looking for more opinions on the activity rule - if 2-3 more people agree to me enacting a punishment for players who continuously no vote/don't vote I will in the upcoming day phase! The following players have agreed to it:

- Ardonye
- high seraph
- Kiyoko
- alcasync
- eleni
- Kotakia
- Tiki the Troll
- Ninfia)

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

462welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 31 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I kinda like the rule, and am for it.

But, more importantly, get some rest! :( I hope you get well soon...

463welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 31 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:03 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

i knew i kept forgetting something

i'm for the rule

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

464welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 31 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:18 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I'm all for it.

Kotakia wrote:i'm for the rule

Something about a kneesocks avatar saying that is pretty great.

465welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 31 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:23 pm

nautilus

nautilus

alrighty then

ANOTHER ACTUAL INTERMISSION

There is now an activity voting rule in play. Every player must vote at least once every two phases (votes being any other player or no lynch; no vote does not count). If a player does not vote for two phases in a row, their power (both passive/active abilities count) and their room movement will be blocked for the next night phase. This block will continue until the player actually votes.

Out of fairness I'm going to say that this isn't going to be retroactive and will start on Day 3.

Now, goodnight everyone!

w-why do i keep page bottoming

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum