Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 66]

241welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 17 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:44 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

Re: Kotakia's Room Partner
IT'S A ME!!! MARI-YO!!!!!!!!! It seems I'm getting cozy with a lot of people haha ;) ;) ;)

Re: Silencing
If it's a mafia role (most likely possibility) then I can see it being used early on as a way of making their members look town, especially since there isn't an awful lot to speculate on at the moment. But also WIFOM can be used assuming we would think that so...

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

242welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 17 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:48 am

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:

goat rally.

high seraph vs.
Kiyoko vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs.
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs.
Mr. Alice vs.
T3tsuya vs.
Tiki the Troll vs.
Rasei vs.
drandahl vs.
plotstickers vs.
eleni vs.
deo vs.
chinomi vs.
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs.

243welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 17 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:49 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I just got my good morning PM and it was a delight, but also did not really give me anything, unfortunately.

in any case, I appreciate the vote of confidence rather than the vote of... murder.... from you Kiyo!

I think that Lux is right in noting that if 2 separate rooms had that, I don't think that's a coincidence. those who had roommates the night before didn't mention that I don't think so it sounds like a case of people bumpin into full rooms? though, it seems unlikely that there are more than two pairs last night? just stats wise, really.

I guess I can put forth that I was alone in the room I was in last night.

oh and I think if someone is locked in, the night kill wouldn't have been mentioned because they wouldn't have been able to send in the kill? so there is a possibility that no trap was laid if the sender was indeed in room one.

either way I think we're still in a pretty good position, but I'm also not sure how to vote yet. I suppose I'm a bit of a pacifist and would like to vote no lynch again because the likelihood of lynching town is still very high.

I can see the WIFOM logic behind mr. Alice's silencing but I also think that perhaps we should wait until the next day cycle to lynch them? idk it seems unfair to me to lynch when someone is silenced. I do agree that there is a pretty good reason to be suspicious though... hmm! so much to think about.

okay so Kotakia and Nye in one room, and alcasync and another person in the other! neat. good facts to know.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

244welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 17 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:51 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

yep that's why i really think nye is 100% town having been cozying up regularly

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

245welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 17 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:52 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:My first inclination is that "dazed and confused" means someone was shunted out of their first pick.

Do you think this would be a role effect, then? Because since the game is only on its second night, and thus no one can have been in the same room more than two nights in a row at this point, this would mean that if someone failed to enter a room they would just remain in their current one. Because if their movement failed, that means they stay in their room, and staying in their room has priority over everything else in terms of movements.

Kiyoko wrote:Clarify. As in, as an unintended mechanic, as the result of a redirect, or just "Some roles can target themselves"?

I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. Basically, I asked Nautilus every which way the NK and traps might be parsed for the sake of calculating room movements, and she responded with a very specific scenario in which the mafia sending in the NK can actually kill themself with their own NK. In this scenario, there was no redirection or targeting of themself. I don't really want to outline the specifics because it would actually be hilarious if a mafia killed themself, and I don't want to arm them with that knowledge.

So hypothetically, in this context, I was just bringing up that it seems apparently possible to hit yourself with certain things? I mean it's 99% more likely that Blaire got silenced by someone else.

Kotakia wrote:tbh silence on blaire makes me def suspect them because i'd imagine for strong players kiyo/luxariaalca would've been silenced fast to try and keep spec down

So you think the ability is actually can be deliberately chosen, rather than just choosing to silence the occupants of a room? Actually, that might be true, since being able to silence two people in one go would be pretty ridiculous?

(Catching up on other posts)

246welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 17 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:18 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

Ninfia wrote:I think that Lux is right in noting that if 2 separate rooms had that, I don't think that's a coincidence. those who had roommates the night before didn't mention that I don't think so it sounds like a case of people bumpin into full rooms? though, it seems unlikely that there are more than two pairs last night? just stats wise, really.
Actually it occurred the previous night with Kiyoko, but I just thought it was flavour text. I'm actually becoming more convinced it's flavour text now that other people gotten it, unless someone else who has roomed with other people have gotten different flavour.

Luxaria wrote:So you think the ability is actually can be deliberately chosen, rather than just choosing to silence the occupants of a room? Actually, that might be true, since being able to silence two people in one go would be pretty ridiculous?
I think that the mafia's abilities aside from NK are mostly single-target/target-based, otherwise the mafia might as well play with a dartboard, choosing where to hit with their abilities.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

247welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 17 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:19 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

So, reading the other posts:

If it's a directly targeted ability, then Blaire is most likely either mafia or mafia trying to paint her as mafia. Was anyone in the same room as Blaire last night? I think we're allowed to share that nugget of information?

If it's a room targeted ability (could be possible?), then that doesn't reveal much other than that it's a room targeted ability. But we have no way of actually figuring that out right now, I think? However, what's interesting is the omission of a silence on N0<D1. So either they can silence every night and hit an empty room N0, or they chose to use it N1<D2 and it might have a cooldown? Probably does?

Also, so I never got a chance to say this before due to extreme confusion over what we were and weren't allowed to share, and thus I'm operating under a 48-hour self-imposed limit on when I'll reveal what room numbers I receive in my GOOD MORNING.

Anyway, on D1, Sammiya claimed that she was in R6 alone, and I wasn't sure if that meant she started in R6 (but everyone started alone, and so I'm inclined to believe this specific information was due to her suggesting she was alone via GOOD MORNING) or she spent the night in R6. I would like for her to clarify on this, because I spent N0 in R6 and I was alone in there.

248welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 17 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:28 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I was all alone in my room, unfortunately.

I do believe there is a chance of a trap being in play now since there was no mention of a kill failing, and since nobody died and in this set-up it doesn't make any sense for the mafia to hold back on kill attempts.

Re: silence: It's probably mafia. I don't see how it'd work as a good utility for Town at all, particularly in this situation. Though, I am wondering why Blaire.

We can't know for sure, however, that Blaire was who they were intending to hit, either. It could be like how the NK seems to be acting, and the silencer affects themselves if they use their ability in a room while alone. Or there was a bus driver that got them to swap targets.  

Whichever one it is, there's still a chance of Blaire being mafia. Hmm....

I started in Room 6 alone, and N0 I was in Room 2, also alone.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

249welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 17 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:31 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Welp. On the first night, I ended up in the room I targeted, so "dazed and confused" at least doesn't mean "ended up in a different room." I received no indication of dazed and confused in my own good morning PM for either night... So I'm guessing at this point it's just flavor.

Silencing roles can usually self-target, so if Blaire were silencer and wanted to target herself it wouldn't have to be "accidentally."

I updated the notes below but let me know if I missed anything. Running to another meeting.

What we know so far:

Room Claims:

Roles that Exist:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

250welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 17 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:35 am

Rasei

Rasei

As far I know I was alone last night in room 26. Right now I'm willing to for anyone but Lux and Sammy unless someone gives me a good reason. Also I did roll my magic die three times, first was 19. No vote, 20. No Lynch, and 16. Rasei. I have decided to ignore the die.

251welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 17 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:39 am

chinomi

chinomi

/opens a stationary set

To My Secret Admirer,

Upon reading your note last night my heart skipped a few beats. A light, yet heated blush crawled against the flesh of my rosy cheeks and forced me to cover my mouth. Such a beautiful, small poem. Unfortunately, my door was far from open last night. Were I able to I would have leaped at the opportunity to open my door to your love. I am sorry that we missed each other. I........ Am sorry that I missed you. Your identity. Your face. Your lips. Lord, how I would have caressed your body after reading such a note.

I hope that... One day we can meet.
Let us hope that my door is open in the future.

Love,
Me

252welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 17 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:43 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Funny post, please ignore:

253welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 17 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:45 am

Rasei

Rasei

Fine Vote:Rasei through I know I'm town.i do get a change later through right?

254welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 17 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:47 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

((I wasn't saying to do it, I just thought it was funny. Omg.))

255welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 17 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:49 am

nautilus

nautilus

Just a heads up: I'll be out for the next few hours. If there's any questions anyone wants to directly ask me, I'll get to it when I get back.

re: voting - All votes that you want counted towards the vote tally should be in bold, as I'll disregard any votes that aren't (to avoid accidentally counting things like joke votes and stuff like that).

A player has graciously offered to update the goat rally when I'm not around.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum