Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 66]

481welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 33 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:43 am

nautilus

nautilus

i'll edit this post with the actual rollover once it's up (unless we can make another whole page appear in the next hour, by our powers combined).

and I need to google about these Black planet set too tbh bc I have seen these pins around as well as a couple of other pins that say stuff like "this pin is useless on its own but it reads something like 'your horoscope for today is bullshit'" and I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DO? yeah i really suck at twewy oh my god

it's okay!! most of the pins that are like that though because they work with other pins really well (off the top of my head i can think of the eden set, cat (lefty/righty/brainy) set, and the black planets though there probably are others). i've give you more tips after

that being said rollover is probably going to be late by like half an hour because i need to run some errands, so bear with me. the grace period starts at 11:30 as always though so if you have any action/movement changes you have to make MAKE THEM NOW

also if anyone wants to post you're good, I have page top

482welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 33 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:15 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

I'm hungry, nautilus. Why does this place serve breakfast so late??????

483welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 33 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:18 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

plotstickers wrote:I'm hungry, nautilus. Why does this place serve breakfast so late??????
They are preparing the mystery meat. :) Who is they? We don't know. The meat doesn't know either. Let's not think too hard about the fact the meat can have thoughts.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

484welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 33 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:20 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

In that case

Mariya, may I have some watermelon?

485welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 33 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:25 am

Rasei

Rasei

I want watermelon now. I need to go raid a fridge.

486welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 33 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:33 am

nautilus

nautilus

Grace period starts now. Rollover will probably be at a normal time depending on what happens when I sort out all of these PMs

487welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 33 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:52 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Not sure if this link will work, but hey, the last one did, so while we wait for breakfast, let's all start relaxing, listening to music, and Waking Up Happy!

488welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 33 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:08 am

nautilus

nautilus

night 2.

Today’s Breakfast Special: Bacon and egg sandwiches with choice of toppings. Caramel apples as side.
[Gluten-free options available. Coffee available {Kilimanjaro blend}.]

An advertisement is how it began again. Cheap furniture at a good price, with an address listed below. But you got lost…

It was happening all over again, and you knew it. You knew it, you thought, as you broke open one of your spiral bound notebooks and started to piece together the events of the last few days. You knew that something was off about this bed and breakfast…

That person didn’t deserve to die, you muttered under your breath. They didn’t seem like a killer, much less anyone who could orchestrate something of this scale. They even seemed really familiar, like you’ve seen them before…

A shiver went down your spine as you realized something, your pen rolling off your hand and off the bed. Weren’t you already dead? You died, a long time ago. Someone killed you.

Nah, said the more rational side of your mind. You’re here. You’re alive. You’re breathing. You pinch your wrist just to make sure. You haven’t died yet. You’re too young and it’s too early for you to die. But you can feel the whoosh of death, the sound of life escaping your body…

Did you not die already before? Or is death on your doorstep, beckoning now...?

You eye the doorway, and see a shadow there that was not there before.

They found your body in the middle of the night, blood dripping from your mouth and your eyes closed. Someone had stabbed the pens from your pencil case through your hands to crucify you to the wall, the wounds too clean to be made by a human being. Your cellphone lay on the ground next to your body, its screen cracked and the casing broken.

Whoever it was who wanted you dead also took the liberty of burning all of your notes; ashes were strewn across the ground and the covering on the bed was clearly burned, the wallpaper peeling from where the flames had made contact with the floral print. The TV was kicked in, and some sewn felt biscuits from your bag (you had been given them by someone, who insisted that he didn’t want them, for who would make biscuits out of felt) had been ripped open.

They even put one sock on your foot. How quaint. Someone must have packed them.

Before anyone could retrieve you, something peculiar happened.

The room started to collapse. The floor gave way, and those already in the room darted out as fast as they could. To everyone’s surprise, the floor didn’t give way to the rooms below it (which would be on the first floor, as everyone would expect) - it instead gave way, floorboard by floorboard, to an infinite darkness. Soon, pulled by an invisible gravity, the bed and the TV in the room slowly slid into the darkness. The abyss appeared bottomless as more and more of the room seemed to crumble before everyone's eyes.

As all the other guests looked on, the pens that crucified you to the wall slipped out cleanly, falling into the endless abyss. Your body fell into the gaping darkness, as if swallowed. Swallowed by some unfathomable, malicious being, never to be seen again.

The valley of fear may be deep, but the abyss of death is deeper.

At the front of the house, a small car pulls up. A black suited man strides out of the car with an unnatural smoothness to his step. His eyes glisten red, but his face is obscured by a haze that appears to blur out his features. He checks his watch for a few minutes before he knocks on the door of the house.

Something is here.

Room #26 [The Legend of Nautilus: Mafia’s Mask] was locked!
An attempt was made on a room, but it failed!
Kiyoko has been killed! She was killed in ROOM #4 [死死死死 the room of your DREAMS 死死死死]! She was the STUDENT. She was TOWN.
Room #4 [死死死死 the room of your DREAMS 死死死死] has been destroyed! No one may enter it on future nights!
The sacrificial lamb has been killed. He who lurks in the subconsciousness of men is now in play.
Day 3 has begun. Please vote for who, if any, you would like to lynch.
Day 3 will end on August 16th, 2015 at 12:00PM EST.

Last edited by nautilus on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

489welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 33 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:10 am

nautilus

nautilus

I'm slowly sending good morning PMs out now o/ If you don't have yours within the next hour hit me up

490welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 33 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:12 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

*wakes up*
*rubs eyes*
*opens thread*

nani.

Edit: guess I will be list senpai. Let me crawl out of bed ;-;

491welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 33 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:15 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, that was especially dark. XD

Need more happy music!

492welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 33 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:19 am

high seraph

high seraph

WHO KILLED MY SUN AND STAR S!!!!!

we never got to have our romantic evening i AM THE SADFACE

kiyoko i love u dont go

dont leave me here in this dark room

NATUSILUS!! !! !!! wrote:They even put one sock on your foot. How quaint. Someone must have packed them.

WHO PUT THIS SOCK HERE VOTE: SOCK

493welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 33 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:27 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:
NATUSILUS!! !! !!! wrote:They even put one sock on your foot. How quaint. Someone must have packed them.

WHO PUT THIS SOCK HERE VOTE: SOCK

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE IT WAS A PIZZA SOCK

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 33 VDv4iy2

...Err, sorry, not sure what came over me.
But anyway, looking at the rollover...I think we now know what Nautilus was teasing with her ominous rollovers. Yeesh...now to figure out if that's a Mafia thing (probably), a neutral thing, or if it's basically just the same sort of thing that happens in Bomberman when time is up.

On the upside, no Mafia kills or traps!

Edit: Forgot about the lamb bit. Guessing someone made Kiyo a "sacrificial lamb" (good choice). I'd lean Town or Neutral to that, since it sounds like something that would be a surprise for anyone who it them with a targeted kill. Almost thought it could be Maf (if they have no targeted kill roles) targeting them then hoping to hit them with a blind NK...but as we see, the NK failed.

I'm leaning neutral on it, since I could see someone just going, "Hey, I made this person a lamb, so they're safest to kill, and even if we're wrong, we'll still gain a benefit!"

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

494welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 33 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:29 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

unless somehow a trap destroyed the room

...I'm really not awake enough to process this but of all the rooms in all the hotel she had to be in 4. rip kiyo ;~;

ALSO THAT FLAVOR READS LIKE ACHILLES IN TIME MAFIA JESUS CHRIST WE BETTER NOT HAVE AN UNLIMITED KILLER ON THE LOOSE NOW.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

495welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 33 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:31 am

alcasync

alcasync

In case nobody else caught this. Kiyoko was the student. She said her role was on the list, and that she could only use it on people she shared a room with.

So I have reason to believe that Kiyoko was detective and she thinks Ardonye is town.

Also I'm wondering if Kiyoko's death was a targeted mafia kill, because she was definitely the highest priority target.

Also vote: chinomi.

Edit: Oh also umm, I have more info. Rasei didn't send in the bomb action or the NK.

Last edited by alcasync on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum