Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 66]

721welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 49 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:08 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

...Well, that was fast. Now the question is who sent that in. Probably town or neutral since there was no kill attempt and mafia would've sent one in.

@High seraph Last night was a wild ride.

@Kiyoko I HOPE YOUR OKAY THAT FIRE IS TERRIFYING TIMING. /pats

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

722welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 49 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:10 am

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:
nautilus wrote:

stoat alley.

eleni: I

high seraph vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs.
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. eleni
Mr. Alice vs.
T3tsuya vs.
Tiki the Troll vs.
Rasei vs.
plotstickers vs.
eleni vs.
deo vs.
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs.

Kiyoko vs. chinomi's clam

723welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 49 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:11 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'M OKAY. I'm not irl dead and that's what matters. I'm also back in my building now so apparently whatever it was wasn't serious.

Lucas you are the cutest. Sign up for the dating sim maf so I can ask you out. We'll do romantic things like send each other love notes and watch cherry blossoms and also NOBODY WILL BE WEARING ANY SOCKS.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

724welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 49 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:12 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

So, the NK failed again, and assuming there was a trap laid on N1, it's gone now as well. So, which is the unluckier Mafia? This one, or the one from the Kingdom Hearts UPICK?

YOU MAKE THE CALL!

Also, Nautilus, that video link...oh, yes, that is amazing. So glad I gave it a click!

*Awaits for PM*

Edit: Actually, to post beyond silliness, are we sure the quick night phase wasn't Mafia? I mean, in just a couple minutes (if that), rollover starts, they apparently send in the NK, and then there is no more night phase for anyone else to do anything.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

725welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 49 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:14 am

nautilus

nautilus

okay everything that should be in rollover is in rollover

o7 time to send out PMs

726welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 49 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:15 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'll keep this updated as the PMs and rollover roll in.

Link to the 24a Role List

What we know so far:

Room Claims:

Roles that Exist:

D4 Vote Timestamps:

D3 Vote Timestamps:

D2 Vote Timestamps:

Last edited by Luxaria on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

727welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 49 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:17 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

nautilus wrote:The phase has prematurely ended!
There was a kill attempt on a room, but it failed!
A trap has been dismantled.
It is now Day 4. Please vote for who (if any) you would like to lynch.
Day 4 will end on August 17th, 2015 at 11:00AM EST.

IT MIGHT BE MAFIA AFTER ALL.

It's too early for this for me. Ohmygoodness.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

728welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 49 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:17 am

high seraph

high seraph

@Kiyoko we need DO need to play a game where we can just be a cute couple and not be interrupteed by sock shenanigans!!!! SIGN ME UP

Also am I the only one who thinks the phase ender is obviously mafia? It's HIGHLY LIKELY that the only action that managed to go through in the 5 seconds that n3 was a thing was the NK, so this was CLEARLY something the mafia architected carefully.

I have a couple questions I need answered in thread but lemme just get this post out there so I don't have to deal with too many ninjas

729welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 49 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:21 am

alcasync

alcasync

I suppose I should probably explain my vote. ;v;

Basically I agreed with all of Ardonye's reasoning abut the timing of eleni's votes. Also, the fact that eleni voted for chinomi without explanation and without critically considering the reasoning that everyone else was posting (because at that point in time people were somewhat suspicious of chinomi but nobody, myself included, was suspicious enough to insist on the lynch) makes it seem more like a mafia bus vote than a town vote to me.

But mostly it's chinomi's voting for high seraph over eleni that caught my attention like I mentioned before.

But I'm open to discussion because I know we had a lot of other candidates! And if someone else comes up as a better candidate I'll change my vote later in the phase.

Like I said, we should figure out where everyone was on N0. I think chinomi's room partner either doesn't exist, or is mafia and will lie about being her room partner.

Umm more later let me check my good morning PM first.

730welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 49 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:24 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

I sent in the phase switch, and I did so immediately upon rollover. I'm the Musician.

I sent it in just then to dodge a silence, dodge the trap, and immediately hound mafia after lynching one before they could prepare a plan of attack for the night phase and use their roles. I debated if it was wise to do this before town could get investigation roles in, but I couldn't think of a good way to tip town off without tipping mafia off.

I have no idea how that kill attempt slipped in because I did this literally the second Nautilus posted the rollover (which is why I stayed up all night), which makes me wonder if there's some automatic type of kill attempt that happens? Or mafia are even faster than I am, but I can't see why they would have a kill planned and ready to go at rollover instantly.

Feel free to doubt me if you want at this point and accuse me. My role has been used up. I'm vanilla town now. I did that as fast as I could because I felt like I might be getting hit by mafia in some capacity after last phase.

731welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 49 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:27 am

alcasync

alcasync

Okay more information! I was with Sammiya last night.

And... umm... I actually can believe that Luxaria was town phase ender and that mafia got in their kill really early, because all the room movements are inbox priority, right? And I know in past games on vdex when there were inbox priority games everyone would write up their PMs early and hit send as soon as the clock hit rollover.

Because umm I actually tried to do that too but my internet went too slowly and I missed my chance.

732welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 49 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:29 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Correct. Any actions sent in before my PM take effect. Any received afterwards are nullified.

Edit: I'm actually pretty disappointed because I wanted to dodge the NK as well to get maximum value (and some other things that are related to my theory...). I guess at least it didn't hit anyone, but this is getting really strange now. How is it hitting a double-room every night (and there was no jail this time)? But this was also the first night we saw a trap dismantle, so we know that it's not just this automatic and misleading rollover text.

Last edited by Luxaria on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

733welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 49 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:30 am

eleni

eleni

umm ok what ?? i just woke up lol

i have some morning errands and then i'll be back to catch up so please don't bandwagon me before then

734welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 49 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:32 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

what the hell

okay so now i understand why lucas has been hesitant about me because of the watcher role I found. But we know it's Ninfia (at least, she seems to be going along with being that role and dropped hints on it). The role involves: seeing all rooms that were acted on at night and then they can choose to disarm traps (i am unsure if it is a one use or every time) AND ...well it's kind of a scummy ability but I do not think a mafia player would be able to disarm traps when they don't affect them anyways. There's a reason I haven't said it in thread because of the chance of it being seen as scum, but when the player wants to actually claim what it does to 100% show they are who they say they are then we good.

As to the chinomi kill: yaaaaaaas good job team.

Did we ever really... get the Lucas/Sammie thing figured out because I read this all half awake and I am not sure.

When I get my PM we're either going to know someone was in the rooms near me or not and if I was alone and no one was around we'll have a little more info so it's cool. If not well I don't really expect to get results too often so.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

735welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 49 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:33 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kotakia wrote:Did we ever really... get the Lucas/Sammie thing figured out because I read this all half awake and I am not sure.

We did! It's actually a hilarious story.

Tl;dr: high seraph didn't know he carried his birdcage around with him.

Edit: Oooh, I was hoping we'd be able to still get information from you, Kotakia. I thought your investigation was passive and so I had high hopes. Good, good, this is good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum