Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 66]

736welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 50 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:35 am

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:
nautilus wrote:
nautilus wrote:

stoat alley.

eleni: I

high seraph vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs.
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. eleni
Mr. Alice vs.
T3tsuya vs.
Tiki the Troll vs.
Rasei vs.
plotstickers vs.
eleni vs.
deo vs.
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs.

Kiyoko vs. chinomi's clam

happy page 50, y'all. still sending out PMs bear with me

737welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 50 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:38 am

alcasync

alcasync

The high seraph/Sammiya thing was a misunderstanding. high seraph misinterpreted his role. Everything is okay now. For what it's worth I think both of them are town. ;v;

Umm my list:

Cleared
☛ Ardonye

I'm not inclined to vote
☛ high seraph
☛ Luxaria
☛ Sammiya
☛ Mr. Alice
☛ Ninfia
☛ Kotakia

Would be willing to vote
☛ AliceofOz
☛ T3tsuya
☛ Rasei
☛ plotstickers
☛ deo
☛ eleni
☛ Tiki the Troll

The phase end with the night kill is a little suspicious, but Luxaria was the first person to follow my vote so I'm kind of willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. ;v;

738welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 50 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:38 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 50 HnAwp0q

T3T moved into my room 19 last night (I assume by randomization). This means I get no results but T3T is likely town.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

739welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 50 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:39 am

high seraph

high seraph

I stayed in room #12, obviously >8(

Ok idk if Luxaria isn't really mafia but coming out and claim this kind of role really is bold and well Luxaria isn't mafia lbr

740welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 50 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:40 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

how interesting would it be if both you and luxaria are mafia and her 'helping' you in thread with your role was based on her knowing your role PM?

i kid i kid

741welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 50 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:42 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

LUCAS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CINNAMON ROLL

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

742welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 50 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:42 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

GOSH THE FORUMS ARE LOADING SO SLOW FOR ME.

I wrote a message but then the forums timed out so it's gone. Lost in time.

OK I REMEMBER NOW: I wanted to know if Tiki was still in the room with me because I didn't get a PM saying anyone came in, but we were rooming so idk if that's applicable??

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

743welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 50 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:43 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

Also this means that if there's no kill tomorrow night then a room will either be destroyed at the end of phase??? or the next night idk how it works it's not my role, a witch told me about it.

744welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 50 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:44 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hey, wait, speaking of cinnamon rolls, where's our breakfast!?

745welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 50 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:45 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm alone in room 18 now, which means AliceofOz got moved out (MY WAIFU, I WILL MISS YOU ALWAYS).

I agree with Alcasync's list, also, though I will admit I have a ??? on Alca just because there's technically nothing preventing her from being mafia, since I don't remember if she's claimed anything other than some rooms. But leading lynches on mafia in a 5:12 game... eh.

One thing that stands out to me is that if that kill attempt wasn't an automatic thing, then I think only a veteran would have thought to do that. A handful of people were around at rollover, too.

Correct, Kotakia. I factored that into account as well when I decided to do this.

746welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 50 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:48 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ardonye wrote:GOSH THE FORUMS ARE LOADING SO SLOW FOR ME.

I wrote a message but then the forums timed out so it's gone. Lost in time.

OK I REMEMBER NOW: I wanted to know if Tiki was still in the room with me because I didn't get a PM saying anyone came in, but we were rooming so idk if that's applicable??

Did you get your GOOD MORNING PM and Tiki wasn't mentioned? If so, he got RNG moved. Skipped phase still counts as a night against staying in the same room no more than two nights in a row.

747welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 50 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:50 am

alcasync

alcasync

Oh umm. I figure I'm actually pretty safe now because I don't think mafia has any more targeted kills.

If it wasn't already obvious, I'm the locksmith and I can lock myself in a room, I just can't target the same room twice in a row. The first night I used it to protect myself and after that I've been trying to block mafia actions.

748welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 50 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:51 am

nautilus

nautilus

Alright. I think all of the PMs are out. My god, remind me never to write a game like this again.

Going to reply to questions now, happy page 50.

Hey, wait, speaking of cinnamon rolls, where's our breakfast!?

Your breakfast is cinnamon rolls and regret.

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 50 KtCVaBk

Kiyoko wrote:Lucas you are the cutest. Sign up for the dating sim maf so I can ask you out. We'll do romantic things like send each other love notes and watch cherry blossoms and also NOBODY WILL BE WEARING ANY SOCKS.

I thought what we had was something special, Kiyoko. Men turn mason in my presence, and yet... :(

tbh though I'd be down with a Lucas/Kiyoko fanfic

749welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 50 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:52 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

yeah I think that's been obvious since the start tbh especially with no one CCing you

750welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 50 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:52 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

damn it, I just woke up. I am currently catching up on reading, and I'm on page 43 so GIVE ME A LIL BIT.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum